Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163200
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Wink Stars, Butterflies and Crowns oh my!

I know there's a few more brand tat types floating around (Ribbons, Dallas, etc). What else is needed to roll that "owned" woman-stock out there? Mooing?

SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ?

Clearly you're bored . . .

I have a butterfly tattoo on my left shoulder and 3 small stars behind my left ear.
Please tell me what you think they mean.

Go on . . . I'll wait . . .
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
SD2011
Account Disabled

Absolutely bored...

What did they mean to you when you got them?
Old 11-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #4
KeepinItReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Really

Does it really matter? If a lady wants to be with a "PIMP" that's her choice. I can garauntee you that you have already, or if you hobby long enough, that you will pay for some 'PIMPED OUT" pussy. One of the biggest crews on this board is ran by a pimp and you don't see any brands or tats on these ladies and you never hear of any trouble from their pimp either. Just keepin it real
KeepinItReal is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

All I can say is ouchie
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #6
SD2011
Account Disabled

Ouchie mama!
Old 11-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #7
SD2011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepinItReal View Post
Does it really matter? If a lady wants to be with a "PIMP" that's her choice. I can garauntee you that you have already, or if you hobby long enough, that you will pay for some 'PIMPED OUT" pussy. One of the biggest crews on this board is ran by a pimp and you don't see any brands or tats on these ladies and you never hear of any trouble from their pimp either. Just keepin it real
Yep... it's her choice to be branded, owned, put on quota's etc. And it's my choice to prefer independents who keep their own money.

It's all good... ain't America great?

btw:

What's a crew?

Is there like a ship of ho's or something floating around big D?
Old 11-18-2013, 10:18 PM   #8
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011 View Post
Absolutely bored...

What did they mean to you when you got them?
Butterflies are rare so when I do happen to see one fly by and land, for me I am reminded of my Mother, of whom passed away when I was 16.
It's a sense of peace for me, acceptance of her death and freedom for her from the pain she was in for so long.

The 3 stars behind my left ear represent my children.

The largest one is for my 17 year son, the one I am Soccer Mom too and getting ready to send off to Duke. That's my backbone and the only Man who will have my Heart.

The middle star is for my 8 year old daughter who is hands down, without a doubt, 100% my mini me in every way so you know she is just FABULOUS! lol

Lastly, the smallest star is for the youngest child I gave up for an open adoption to a Family member who could not have children after trying to conceive for years. I helped to complete their Family.

Bet you didn't expect my response to get all deep like that.

We all have a story here and the only thing that matters is the significance of the tattoo on that person.
Don't Judge.
No matter how ratchet it may be and yes I said ratchet!
Personally, there are not enough hours in the day for me to give 2 shits about what someone marks on their body.
But whatever, carry on, that's just my opinion.

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:56 PM   #9
pfmtony
Account Disabled

Berkleigh, when I met you I had butterflies in my stomach and the moments we shared had me seeing stars.... That is all, carry on. Oh and Happy Birthday to me soon and happy thanksgiving to everyone else.
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:53 AM   #10
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

If you really want to analyze tattoos on a provider's body, you can come up with many guesses and I am sure that if you asked, none will tell you it is a pimp brand. Not that I like pimps, but all I care about is the service of the provider not if she is pimped or not.
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:34 AM   #11
SD2011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearHauteRed View Post
If you really want to analyze tattoos on a provider's body, you can come up with many guesses and I am sure that if you asked, none will tell you it is a pimp brand. Not that I like pimps, but all I care about is the service of the provider not if she is pimped or not.
I don't expect any of them to admit it.... (nary a one)

And as a matter of selection, some guys won't mind pimped gals, I just prefer the ones that keep what they earn. Free market choice and all... (while we still have it in USA although it's evaporating fast)

Old 11-19-2013, 08:37 AM   #12
SD2011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Butterflies are rare so when I do happen to see one fly by and land, for me I am reminded of my Mother, of whom passed away when I was 16.
It's a sense of peace for me, acceptance of her death and freedom for her from the pain she was in for so long.

The 3 stars behind my left ear represent my children.

The largest one is for my 17 year son, the one I am Soccer Mom too and getting ready to send off to Duke. That's my backbone and the only Man who will have my Heart.

The middle star is for my 8 year old daughter who is hands down, without a doubt, 100% my mini me in every way so you know she is just FABULOUS! lol

Lastly, the smallest star is for the youngest child I gave up for an open adoption to a Family member who could not have children after trying to conceive for years. I helped to complete their Family.

Bet you didn't expect my response to get all deep like that.

We all have a story here and the only thing that matters is the significance of the tattoo on that person.
Don't Judge.
No matter how ratchet it may be and yes I said ratchet!
Personally, there are not enough hours in the day for me to give 2 shits about what someone marks on their body.
But whatever, carry on, that's just my opinion.

That's a sweet story, thank you for sharing. No that wasn't at all what I expected.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #13
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011 View Post
I don't expect any of them to admit it.... (nary a one)

And as a matter of selection, some guys won't mind pimped gals, I just prefer the ones that keep what they earn. Free market choice and all... (while we still have it in USA although it's evaporating fast)

I agree with the evaporating fast with the president we have, but that is another discussion, as I said, I hate pimps, but my question to you is, why do you care what they do with the money after it leaves your hands? If they are stupid enough to give a percentage of what they make to a pimp, oh well. To me as long as the session is fantastic, I get my rocks off and I do not see the pimp, assuming she has one, I am happy and content.
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:21 AM   #14
SD2011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearHauteRed View Post
I agree with the evaporating fast with the president we have, but that is another discussion, as I said, I hate pimps, but my question to you is, why do you care what they do with the money after it leaves your hands? If they are stupid enough to give a percentage of what they make to a pimp, oh well. To me as long as the session is fantastic, I get my rocks off and I do not see the pimp, assuming she has one, I am happy and content.
It's just a mood/preference thing for me so it matters. Different strokes for different folks.

Yep...our gov is pimping us all
Old 11-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #15
behindthegreendoor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Noticed that nobody actually answers the question.
behindthegreendoor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women