Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41323
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
Guest103013-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 52666
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy Lab/Pitbull Pup 8 weeks old to pound???

The other day I was walking back from the movies and seen this guy outside crying with these 2 puppies and when I asked him what was the matter he started balling his eyes out and told me he was poor and sleeping with these 2 puppies in his car for weeks in this horrible heat.. I took one of the puppies but its just not fair to have a dog that will soon be bigger in a hotel... I was thinking about calling the animal shelter this morning but i just dont have the heart. If anyone wants her she is all black with a little white bow tie on her neck. She is as sweet as can be and is 8 weeks old, little floppy ears and just super sweet, I named her Lucy. She already has toys, a blanket, and a big bag of food so she's ready to go without any expences. Please if anyone can take her so I dont have to call the pound and have the chance of her being put to sleep please let me know at (224) 789-8433 and yes i said 224 lol thanks guys
Guest103013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:53 AM   #2
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Please do NOT take the puppy to the pound. Being put to sleep is the least of what can happen to it. It will be snatched up by gawd knows who, for gawd knows what purposes. Pit puppies are highly sought after by people who fight them...and if it doesn't grow up to be an acceptable fighting size, it will be a bait dog for the bigger ones to practice on.

Try a rescue group, instead. They screen potential adoptive families.

Try operation kindness for starters. They are usually full but will refer you to another rescue group or foster home for the puppy. Link:

http://www.operationkindness.org/about/surrender.php

A list of no-kill shelters and rescue groups:

http://www.operationkindness.org/ima...helterList.pdf

Good luck to you!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:56 AM   #3
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

TT, word of advice, check with the city shelter if/before you turn it in. some will not adopt out pits. they will be euthed.

Being a puppy, odds are very good it will be adopted at the shelter or pulled by a rescue group.

Also check with pit rescues, though all are maxed out with too many dogs, they will often let you sit with them during their adoptions day at most pet stores, and they will probably let you post pics on their website. There is a pit rescue that works with the City of Arlington, call them and ask about it.

Plus, if they are adopted through a rescue group or city shelter, the dog has to be spayed/neutered when adopted. Otherwise there will be more unwanted puppies from her in a year.

Good luck
hd is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:08 AM   #4
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

don't call it a pit mix - stick with Lab mix and call the humane assoc (there are ones in almost each of the towns surrounding Dallas) - I live in north denton county and I can tell you that a neighboring town, (Lewisville) has a brand new animal shelter and they do not euthanize except for the dogs that are " un-adoptable"
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #5
Magically Muzed
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I called ... left a message!
Magically Muzed is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
Guest103013-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 52666
My ECCIE Reviews

ohhh your so awesome Magically Muzed... he said he will take her lol Lucy's hero!!! He will be picking her up this evening but he said if anyone else wants her b4 he gets here then your more than welcome he just doesn't want her to go to a kill shelter either. Thanks guys I knew I could rely on my hobby community
Guest103013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:18 PM   #7
Magically Muzed
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

These ladies sure do know how to appeal to us true southern animal lovers lol. Will be really late this eve but I'll do it if nobody gets her first!
Magically Muzed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women