Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2019, 09:21 AM   #1
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default Anyone else ever have a hobby date that turned into a spontaneous extended multi-o fuckfest?

I'll share my story after I read some of yours.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:38 PM   #2
Karmyn Bankz
Big Booty Chocolate Model

User ID: 221126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
I'll share my story after I read some of yours.
Definitely.... Love when the 2-3 hour dates turn to overnights because they just are so fucking amazed at how fun me and my mouth are..... I remember once even guiding someone onto his balcony and I commenced to sucking his soul out.... Then laying him down at the threshold and riding him like a damn pony in heat lol. When he was about to cum I spun around and caught it in my mouth and still I wouldn’t stop... I went to the kitchen to get a drink and of course him not being able to keep his hands off of me he bent my ass over and we did doggy on the floor ( like loud, filthy, hair pulling and choking from the back style doggy) .... I’m a sucker for being called derogatory names during sex so as soon as he called me a slutty black bitch my pussy came everywhere. Thank god we were on the tile and not the carpet lol... And he still didn’t want to let me leave after 6 hours. Super fun. Another time, with this couple... Wait, you go next, I have these types of stories for days....
Karmyn Bankz is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:59 PM   #3
peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I went to a three day convention and scheduled an appointment for the night before it started. The woman and I just clicked and it turned into a three day fuckfest. We only left the room to buy condoms and drinks. All we did was fuck, drink, eat and sleep. Every time I return to her city we hook up but have never repeated this scenario.
peabody is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 01:00 PM   #4
pxmcc
Valued Poster

hawt Kamryn..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 01:35 PM   #5
ohne1
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Outstanding Kam
ohne1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:03 PM   #6
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Kamryn I think I love you...
Chlorine is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:20 PM   #7
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I saw a provider a couple of times, after the 3rd or 4th hobby date she let it be known she was up for a "real date." I took her up on it, and one afternoon I picked her up at her house and drove her downtown for a date. On the way down she blew me, blew me on the way back, and locked me in her house for two days (Sat and Sun) banging each other.

We hooked up constantly from that point forward until I received a promotion and moved.

Today she is married, with kids, but every year she and I make a secret trip to Hawaii, Cabo, or Cancun for a long weekend of fun.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:10 PM   #8
Karmyn Bankz
Big Booty Chocolate Model

User ID: 221126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys are making me blush.... Can’t wait to get to Houston
Karmyn Bankz is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 06:59 PM   #9
pxmcc
Valued Poster

badass Fizley! keep it up ladies n gents..

i had a hh session morph into a 2 hour newbie greekfest. more details to cum..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 06:59 PM   #10
pxmcc
Valued Poster

sorry. glitch in the matrix..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 12:08 AM   #11
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

That's hot pxmcx�� can't wait to hear the details☺
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 01:52 AM   #12
pxmcc
Valued Poster

ok here goes..
trigger warning lol. unless you are a freak, you will not like this story. turn back while you have a chance..

so i saw a gal i found on LC (ebony spinner with a perfect booty), and she's like a total gem. so she puts an ad up and i hit her up. she's at my place soon after that. so i start off massaging her back with coconut oil. move down to her ass and pour coconut oil down her asscrack.

start working the coconut oil into her booty which starts making her wet. she looked edible, so i pulled her asscheeks apart and started to eat her booty. she smelled sexy as fuck and she came hard.

i had her cover me up and i poured more coconut oil all over her pussy and asshole. i told her to start playing with her clit and pussy. after everything got super wet, i slid my cock up and down her asscrack. she started grinding back so i pushed back, putting pressure on her tight ebony asshole. i felt some give and i was inside her.

so anyway we fucked really slow greek for like 40 min straight. occasionally i'd pour some more coconut oil on everything. she lost count of her o's and i got 2 from different positions of greek.

eventually she started to get dressed, and before she finished, i said i want one thing right quick. so i told her to pull her pants and booty shots down halfway, lie down on her tummy, and stick her flawless sexy booty up in the air. she kinda smiled and complied.

then i told her spank her ass til it hurt, and she did. then i lifted her ass a little higher, and then i dove my freakishly long tongue up her tight sexy asshole. well that really set her off. so one thing led to another, and we ended up doing another round of greek, which took me a little longer to finish. she finally left after like 2 hours lol. we were both just beat by the end. total cardio workout.

VM if you read this it was kia.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 02:07 AM   #13
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabody View Post
I went to a three day convention and scheduled an appointment for the night before it started. The woman and I just clicked and it turned into a three day fuckfest. We only left the room to buy condoms and drinks. All we did was fuck, drink, eat and sleep. Every time I return to her city we hook up but have never repeated this scenario.
sounds fun as heck..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 04:01 AM   #14
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlorine View Post
Kamryn I think I love you...
+1 sir. she has Houston boyz n gurlz gettin kinda wet..

btw, how can you tell when a black girl blushes. anyone know?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 05:08 AM   #15
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes.
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women