Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2017, 12:38 PM   #1
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default So......

.........what?

Does he have it right ? You'll need sound.

https://www.youtube.com/user/btcruiser34
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:18 AM   #2
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

He is 1000% correct ,That needs to be watched by the players and NFL !!!!!
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 03:54 PM   #3
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love that guy!!
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:36 AM   #4
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

That fuck Boy ain’t shit, but a house N....A, and that damn flag don’t and have never represented black ppl. FUCK THAT FLAG!!!!!!
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 07:43 AM   #5
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Wow-Leftist much ! ( nobody else can have and opinion)
Old 10-26-2017, 07:51 AM   #6
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
That fuck Boy ain’t shit, but a house N....A, and that damn flag don’t and have never represented black ppl. FUCK THAT FLAG!!!!!!
It would do you a world of good to know who this man is. He is your better in just about every way possible. I know you don't have a clue who he is, but that's just an indication of how ignorant you are. You can fix that, but you can't fix your stupidity. It would be better if you kept you yapp shut than to open it and confirm everyone's opinion. Few among us are worthy of his actions... you and your ilk least of all.

texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:07 AM   #7
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Corn fields and pickin cotton
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:50 AM   #8
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
It would do you a world of good to know who this man is. He is your better in just about every way possible. I know you don't have a clue who he is, but that's just an indication of how ignorant you are. You can fix that, but you can't fix your stupidity. It would be better if you kept you yapp shut than to open it and confirm everyone's opinion. Few among us are worthy of his actions... you and your ilk least of all.

Again you believe in that bull shit flag because it’s your choice, not mine so I don’t give a flying fuck about a flag. My 93 year old grandfather fought in the Vietnam war, and he told all is grandboys, which is like 15 of us, that when he came back home right here in AMERICA, he was still call a boy and did not have the same rights as white men who fought right beside him. That flag has not change much at all over the last 100 years, look at every cop that killed an innocent black man situation, not one of them was every charge.

This is the whole reason why Colin Kaepernick started the meeting in the first place, because there is no equality still in 2017 and no justice for those who take a black life. All white ppl and ignorant other race of ppl care about is a damn flag and what it means to them. Well well well, it doesn’t mean shit to me, I will wipe my ass with it daily if could, so again, FUCK THAT FLAG.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:22 AM   #9
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Nobody cares about what a pussy has to say-- pussy.

Americans disrespect the flag in so many ways on a regular, consistant basis. The fact that people are up in arms over THIS particular issue.. tells me it isn't about disrespecting the flag, but about who is protesting... People who serve in the military do so for the right to freedom to do shit that others might not agree with.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:26 AM   #10
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Nobody cares about what a pussy has to say-- pussy.

Americans disrespect the flag in so many ways on a regular, consistant basis. The fact that people are up in arms over THIS particular issue.. tells me it isn't about disrespecting the flag, but about who is protesting... People who serve in the military do so for the right to freedom to do shit that others might not agree with.
Then why are you speaking CNC?
Old 10-26-2017, 11:32 AM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Because she can ... That woman has bigger balls than you will ever have. I bet your Vietnam vet grandfather would pay her the money you owe ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:38 AM   #12
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Because she can ... That woman has bigger balls than you will ever have. I bet your Vietnam vet grandfather would pay her the money you owe ... ijs.
Just another bullshit lie. He doesn't have any family who served in the military. He's just a POS TRYING to be relevant, and who don't pay up on his obligations
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:38 AM   #13
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

With all due respect to all individuals, here & elsewhere, one of the greatest things about this country is that no one is required to live here. If a person dislikes America, he/she is welcome to leave.

I have been blessed to experience several other countries. There are opportunities to make a new life in many places with a myriad of cultural differences.

Might I suggest that, if you are unhappy with America, you might explore your options elsewhere. Sell everything and start a new life in a new place. It is much more simple than trying to change a country to fit your desires.

Live on the idyllic beaches of the Indian Ocean, or in the Karst mountains of East Asia. Enjoy the solitude of Siberia or the Sahara. Maybe you might enjoy the river life of the Amazon.

With the generous folks on this forum, you might even get some financial assistance to help you achieve your dream of beginning your new life. Surely, many will donate to facilitate your departure.

There is nothing stopping you from achieving your dream of freedom. Do it today!
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:49 AM   #14
DentBick
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I would be willing to donate.
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:51 AM   #15
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Yup my thoughts , if you live here don't believe in what the country stand for , and by the why how we got here and how we can state what we feel THEN LEAVE, THE DOOR IS OPEN> Try China ( let us know how that work for you)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women