Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162102
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Question Does anyone think?

Prostitution will ever be legalized in Texas and regulated so we don't have so many incidents with pimps abusing ladies? It's not like the state does not need the tax dollars? California legalized Marijuana. Would Texas ever have a party and a leader in this effort to legalize and regulate? Vice could actually go after human trafficking and not willing adults. I just wonder how many ladies would be on public assistance if it were not for this thing we do? It's a win/win in so many ways. What are your thoughts?
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

No, we thinck.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

WTF?! Is that a serious question? That'll never happen, even if I had a Genie with three wishes.
The G.O.A.T is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Are you kidding? And I don't thinck mary jane is legal in California.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #5
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

You can say the M word on the Houston board? Upstate would have that bleeped out in red prohibitive subject. lol

Wont happen, same in NY..
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:21 PM   #6
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The better question is....do you think?
Meoauniaea is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:05 AM   #7
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Why is everyone so against freedom? It is an intelligent question. The Texas legislature caved into the TSA and they will continue to allow legalized sexual assaults on unsuspecting passengers, and the government needs money and LOVES to regulate and control lives.

If the Republicans quit trying to legislate morality on people, it is possible as well.
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:39 AM   #8
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

If the budget gets any worse, we might have a chance, just not with a republican governoir
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:42 AM   #9
inctown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think it is not a question of should it but will it. I think it is hard to ever think that a state with Dry counties will ever legalize the hobby.
inctown is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:43 AM   #10
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Gambling machines have been legalized and regulated for cash pay outs. No one thought that would ever happen. It did. In California the M word is legal with a medical card. This just seems like a logical answer to an ongoing "problem". Vice recources could really go after the people who kidnap the underage girls and ladies who are trafficked. It's not like their jobs would go away. It would just change up a bit.

The question is who would take up such a controversial cause? Willie Nelson is taking up the M word....Who would be out politico that is brave enough to take this on?
Old 05-31-2011, 12:17 PM   #11
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T View Post
WTF?! Is that a serious question? That'll never happen, even if I had a Genie with three wishes.
It is a legitimate question. Unfortunately, the OP is an ass clown, and has destroyed any credibility she has ever had. Any idea put forward by her, no matter how good, will always be tarnished by her past. She is the hobby version of Charlie Manson.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:06 PM   #12
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

A question is a question no matter what YOU think of the person who asks it! If you have something valid to add to the question without being rude please do so. Not doing so shows your asshat to the public! It's a shame you can't address a question without name calling. That shows more about your character than it does mine.

So if you will please stay on topic and contribute to this thread with valid information while not interjecting your personal thoughts on me. I'm flattered but please stay on the topic.

So do you think this will one day be something we can one day do without hiding and all the pressures put on providers? If so I wonder who would be the politico to take up such a risky cause?
Old 05-31-2011, 04:32 PM   #13
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I think it will about the same time Sofia offers a discounted gfe session with cim. She seems to always have a mouthful...
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:09 PM   #14
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Wink You swallow?

Your so much better at it Simple one...I hear you swallow.

You guys can't seem to stay on topic can you? It's not a difficult task. Again this was not about me. This is a question you can't seem to contribute to. If you can't offer your opinion on the topic please refrain from typing. Yes I hit the RTM! Now please stay on topic!

You have the opportunity to post your view on a valid topic and you pick me? I'm not going to Austin with any picket signs anytime soon so let's focus on all the things we never thought would be made legal and now are.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #15
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Sofia, I will explain my answer so a freshman in high school can understand it.

I think it will be a very long time before Texas evnr considers changing the law. It's not going to happen in my lifetime. I could be wrong but I think it will be a very long time if ever that you offer a full blown gfe experience for a dicounted rate. That includes taking a mouthful. Now do you see the connection?

I'm not sure why you hit the mod button for my post. But I didn't mean any disrespect. I meant that in the nicest way possible. Please drink a couple glasses of wine and relax. It's not always about you.
simpleton is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women