Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2011, 02:25 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question FOR PROVIDERS ONLY... WHY, Just Tell Me Why!

I’ve seen this over and over and over. While looks and physical attraction are important, second to that might be a sense of humor as a sought after quality in a guy. That’s worked very well for me. But what is it with the guys that treat woman like crap. No job, no car, no money, they don't take care of themselves; they're rude selfish and just treat woman like crap. And that’s the guy you almost always chase. You do so blowing by one nice guy after another. It’s like an addiction.

Example: I have two employees. One is on the verge of getting fired on a regular basis. He is late, forgetful, lazy and treats woman like crap. I've seen it. He dresses like a bum. Not sure if he has ever combed his hair. Seldom does he shave. And I'm not sure he baths every day. His car looks like a trash can. He's always broke. His boss, about the same age, they are friends. They have known each other for years. The boss makes more money and has been promoted. He is responsible. Always on time. He owns a Mustang hot rod. Not sure if it’s ever been dirty. Always has money in his pocket. Super nice guy. Now guess which one the lady's chase. You guess it.

Can one of you lady’s explain this phenomena to me? The only thing I can think of is that woman, have this built in motherly thing that tells them they can fix the guy! Woman then go on to marring these guys and are caught up in these abusive relationships we hear so much about.

Love some insight and a lady’s prospective!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 04:31 AM   #2
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

its a human instinct... men want to fix problems when we hear it.. women want to "mother" men.

I have learned in life that when someone tells me of their problems / etc.. I listen.. I do not speak.

my own life is all I can handle.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:51 AM   #3
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you asking providers why do some men act like this?

I have no real clue, other than possibly, immaturity, insecurity, maybe mental issues, bad environment while growing up? Who knows.

I think only a psychologist or psychiatrist could more fully explain that type of behavior.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:12 AM   #4
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

No he's asking why women chase the "bad boys".
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:16 AM   #5
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post

I have no real clue, other than possibly, immaturity, insecurity, maybe mental issues, bad environment while growing up? Who knows.

I think only a psychologist or psychiatrist could more fully explain that type of behavior.
I think what he's asking is, why do women chase and pursue guys who are obviously complete losers...and bypass guys who actually have something to offer to a possible relationship (or not).

I see it as well. Take an individual who has a good job, takes pride in his work, shows up everyday on time, good work ethic...suffice it to say, he has his shit together. The ladies will choose lazy, sloppy, broke ass individuals who slap them around and treat them like a door mat...EVERY TIME!!!

I have often wondered the same thing, but I refuse to concern myself with this utter stupidity. That's why I hobby or just simply jackoff.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:37 AM   #6
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

I can think of a few reasons why ladies chase bad boys
1) there is not much they won't do since they are morally and ethically challenged.
2) There is an element of danger
3) If the guy does not work out, call the cops on him.. chances are he has a rap sheet or just by his appearance alone the cops will believe he is a thug.

Now why do guys chase after women who are drama queens / or are needy- clingy is what I would like to know
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:42 AM   #7
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The first guy that you described Still Looking that:

Doesn't have any money - he spends it all partying

has a crappy car - doesn't have any money left for the car

doesn't shave or shower - no time for that cause it cuts into the party time

treat women nice? - what for they are chasing him around cause he's a lot of fun and likes to party all the time.

Just my take on it from what I have witnesssed. Any yes they will have the nice guy on ignore unless of course they want to take advantage of him.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:54 AM   #8
Guest120711
Account Disabled

User ID: 67069
My ECCIE Reviews

I see this a lot too. My best friend infact has a different scumbag of a boyfriend every week it seems. I ask her why.. She replies, "I can't help who I fall for." I think she falls for these types because of a combination of danger, thrill, the "I can change him" theory, excitement, and maybe she just doesn't feel she can do better. Who knows. Everyone is different and to each their own. I keep it simple, just don't date. teheee
Guest120711 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:53 AM   #9
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
I think what he's asking is, why do women chase and pursue guys who are obviously complete losers...and bypass guys who actually have something to offer to a possible relationship (or not).

I see it as well. Take an individual who has a good job, takes pride in his work, shows up everyday on time, good work ethic...suffice it to say, he has his shit together. The ladies will choose lazy, sloppy, broke ass individuals who slap them around and treat them like a door mat...EVERY TIME!!!

I have often wondered the same thing, but I refuse to concern myself with this utter stupidity. That's why I hobby or just simply jackoff.
I don't know, maybe it is the same reason guys "stray" and go after the "bad girls".. maybe the good guy is just... well "too vanilla"?

I know there is some real psychological explanation for it, but it is not indicative of providers in the business, (If that is what is being implied) I see this in civilian women too.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post

Your clueless... but thanks for your input and have a blessed day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
No he's asking why women chase the "bad boys".
As always... Right Again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post

Ole"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
The first guy that you described Still Looking that:

Doesn't have any money - he spends it all partying

has a crappy car - doesn't have any money left for the car

doesn't shave or shower - no time for that cause it cuts into the party time

treat women nice? - what for they are chasing him around cause he's a lot of fun and likes to party all the time.

Just my take on it from what I have witnesssed. Any yes they will have the nice guy on ignore unless of course they want to take advantage of him.
But if the loser treats the gal like shit... how is that fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty Nali View Post
I see this a lot too. My best friend infact has a different scumbag of a boyfriend every week it seems. I ask her why.. She replies, "I can't help who I fall for." I think she falls for these types because of a combination of danger, thrill, the "I can change him" theory, excitement, and maybe she just doesn't feel she can do better. Who knows. Everyone is different and to each their own. I keep it simple, just don't date. teheee
Bingo Nali! Tell your friend she in fact is the only one who is in control of who she falls for! Tell her wake up and smell the coffee! These gals haul ass past the nicest guys... like ECCIE ADDICT to hook up with pieces of crap over and over and over!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:23 PM   #11
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to date bad boys as I know there was no future, I didnt want one with a guy yet. I pegged the guys Id never bring home to mom. lol

All for the fun or just pure sex.

Some are like me and the rest.. there is some underlying issues why they date shit guys..
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:42 PM   #12
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Still Looking, I'm sorry I ignored or more like forgot to thank you for sending me those nice You Yube songs. You seem like a real sweetheart! I wish more guys were as charming as you. If you were in my town I would hang out with you as friends. You seem like a sweety.

I'm a real softy for exceptionally nice men due to my bad experiences with ex boyfriends. So if women chase bad boys, they are in for a big surprise....hurtsville. So any woman who liked the bad boy type will come around eventually and begin to appreciate the nice fellas.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:05 PM   #13
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I’ve seen this over and over and over. While looks and physical attraction are important, second to that might be a sense of humor as a sought after quality in a guy. That’s worked very well for me. But what is it with the guys that treat woman like crap. No job, no car, no money, they don't take care of themselves; they're rude selfish and just treat woman like crap. And that’s the guy you almost always chase. You do so blowing by one nice guy after another. It’s like an addiction.

Example: I have two employees. One is on the verge of getting fired on a regular basis. He is late, forgetful, lazy and treats woman like crap. I've seen it. He dresses like a bum. Not sure if he has ever combed his hair. Seldom does he shave. And I'm not sure he baths every day. His car looks like a trash can. He's always broke. His boss, about the same age, they are friends. They have known each other for years. The boss makes more money and has been promoted. He is responsible. Always on time. He owns a Mustang hot rod. Not sure if it’s ever been dirty. Always has money in his pocket. Super nice guy. Now guess which one the lady's chase. You guess it.

Can one of you lady’s explain this phenomena to me? The only thing I can think of is that woman, have this built in motherly thing that tells them they can fix the guy! Woman then go on to marring these guys and are caught up in these abusive relationships we hear so much about.

Love some insight and a lady’s prospective!
Thank God I am single. But to give my opinion to your question, It has a lot to do with actually how the woman's mental prospective is. I see a lot of women choose these type of men to mother them. We as women have a maternal instinct to be nurturing and caring. Some always believe you can change a person. (wrong) Then there are the low self esteem women that just simply fall for these men , maybe something to do with how the woman was brought up. Now some women see thru a man with good morals and money. They know almost always he will be out spoken an a little arrogant. Too much like a father figure. Just my opinion. I for one am divorced three years now. I was married 16 years. Hell yea It is hard putting a 18 yr old through school. Especially as a provider with no job security. But I have been through that dating scene over and over the last year an a half. I even signed up on a sugar-daddy site. Man was that a joke! They seem to have more insecurity's than most and are very controlling. So for now I like being free. A struggle woman might be eased with a band-aid like a financially secure gentle man but just like he will pay she will also. Have you thought of it like that? Still looking why would you want the baggage ? I mean these women are trying to fix a man when they need to fix there self esteem . Wouldn't you want someone with a level head and willing to go through life 50/50. Just my 2 cents and no punn towards anyone

Alyssa
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #14
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

^ He's not saying he wants the baggage or looking for one of those type of ladies. He'd have to be the "bad boy" to want one of them. I just don't see a "bad boy" asking why these women keep falling for his sorry ass lol.

He is just asking a question....
Old 05-21-2011, 08:43 PM   #15
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I think I see why you started this thread......

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=227314

.......but I could be wrong.

My opinion is that some girls are just naive and believe the BS these guys feed them. Some see them as confident because they don't take any crap therefore the girl feels that he will protect her. Then some have self esteem issues like others have already said here and don't feel they could do any better. Some have some very deep seeded issues and fall for these types for any number of reasons......

You could ask the nice guys why they fall for the bad girls as well......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women