Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42347
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2015, 12:02 PM   #1
mriley000
Premium Access

Encounters: 238
Default Colette vs Jasmine

I have an opportunity to try out either Colette or Jasmine club next week (Feb 6th or 7th). From their website, single men are welcome at Colette Friday night, but require a female companion for Saturday night. At Jasmine, it sounds like single men need a female companion regardless of whether it is Friday or Saturday night.

I have four questions, for which I welcome opinions, experiences and descriptions. Send PMs if you feel that works better for you.

1. Which is the better club? For action? For atmosphere? For cleanliness? For getting cleaned up after?

2. Which is the better night to go (Friday or Saturday), assuming I would like to both watch and hopefully participate?

3. How fastidious do these two clubs adhere to their single men policies for Friday and Saturday nights, and is it better for me to go as a single or couple? I know I could get action if I go with a companion, but I also am intrigued about going as a single and mingling/joining complete strangers. Hell, joining others in a group with a companions is hot as hell too. I also realize as a single I could bomb out and spend my night at the bar. Any insight would be helpful from both male and female perspectives.

4. Assuming I should better have a female companion, are there any ladies here who have gone? Would like to go with me? You can send me a PM. Knowing how your provider rates might apply would be helpful.

Thanks Milton
mriley000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 12:54 PM   #2
Longdongstrong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Go with a lady. A paid companion. It only increases the opportunity for fun. Why go fishing and leave 1/2 your lures at home? At least have them in the box. If you are not getting bites, switch it up.

Go without expectations. If you expect "the hottest night of your life" you'll likely be disappointed. However, it may just happen.....

As for which is better - I've only been to one - but I look forward to the replies.
Longdongstrong is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:19 PM   #3
dman1971
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Colette's hands down - no questions. Go on Saturday with a companion. That's your best bet. Colette's is cleaner, "classier", has better security and just a better experience.
dman1971 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 10:38 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman1971 View Post
Colette's hands down - no questions. Go on Saturday with a companion. That's your best bet. Colette's is cleaner, "classier", has better security and just a better experience.
ditto
I spent many a night running around that place "nekkid"!!!! lol!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 05:11 AM   #5
mriley000
Premium Access

Well everything I have read, along with PMs sent suggest Colette is the place. Still looking for that companion. If anyone is interested, let me hear from you by PM. Need to know about your rates and which evening is better for you.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:11 AM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

try Ariel Jadore...she would be great arm candy and is open minded!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:58 AM   #7
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yeah, to really play comfortably you need to bring a companion. Going to a swing club without a girl with you is like going to your buddy's Super Bowl party without bringing any beer.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:24 AM   #8
Guest081519-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Had some great times at Collettes. A companion is preferred. My gf at the time pulled all the single ladies in for me or us. Jasmines a decent setup. Dungeon is really bad ass. I've never played there but have been for business reasons.
Guest081519-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 11:50 PM   #9
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink HMM..

Wonder if our cards were still allowed. Its been a a long time. I would recommend them (only if they still keep our cards at the door] awww..who knows bout the others. Always room for the others. see who can do it brighter and lighter..TILL THE WHIP COMES DOWN. xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:58 AM   #10
mriley000
Premium Access

Well Colettes was a blast, actually the whole night. We started on the WB where a friend of hers was dancing. A few drinks, tipped a few girls dancing. Her friend is gorgeous and easily the best body in the joint, gave us each a lapdance (both are bisexual). On the way to Colettes, I asked her to take off her thong, and I rubbed her clit as we crossed the bridge. By the time we passed the superdome, she is leaned back in her seat, having a few Os and gets my car seat a bit wet. We parked and walked to Colettes. The club liooks pretty nice and we were given a brief tour. Upstairs we opted for a semi private room where others could watch and had fun for about 90 minutes or so. She gives great head, serious DT, and came like gangbusters many times. Tight little AA spinner. Downstairs we had a few drinks and tried to see what others were doing. Gotta say, I was abit surprised. There was a good crowd, but no one was doing anything but talking and drinking. I did not see anything sexual from anyone except me and my date, main floor or upstairs in the various rooms. No one else was out of any clothes, never even saw a boob or bare ass. We on the otherhand were trying our best to do the opposite. At one point she wanted something from the ladies room and walked out of our semi private room naked to go the few doors down the hall. Probably impressed the couple getting their tour. So while we had a great time together, great evening, I found the club neat but rather tame. Perhaps an off night or ymmv, but it did surprise me a bit that we were the only ones taking full advantage (or any advantage) of a sex club or its full facilities. We used the semi private room, library and movie theater rooms, but one one else was similarly adventurous.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:37 AM   #11
brownfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 152

brownfish is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:16 PM   #12
mriley000
Premium Access

Not a provider, and I think may be making her stripper debut soon. Met on SA. This was our first date beyond coffee. Made the most of the first date I think.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:20 PM   #13
brownfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 152

I was just messing with ya .. .. but good to know ..
brownfish is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:24 PM   #14
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

That's surprising that no one else was going at it. Perhaps it was an off night.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:12 PM   #15
mriley000
Premium Access

Hey Lena if I knew you liked the place I would def have been open to going with you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women