Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2014, 09:53 AM   #1
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8
Default What is needed to get review approval ?

Ok, here is a discussion thread on why a review may not be accepted for PA credit. All truthful reviews are of value to the Eccie community. That is a given. But, all reviews do not involve BCD activities that would give PA credit.

!. Review where a guy got a legit massage, with no extras at all. If he writes a review detailing his legit massage, should we give him access to our PA areas? No. He has not won his wings, in our opinion.

2. Review where a guy did a little touching, received a little touching, but had to jack off to finish. Well, we do not give credit for something you can mostly do on your own couch at home.

3. Review where a guy did a little touching, received a little touching, but also received completion thru HJ or BJ. This is the minimum needed in order to receive PA credit. Completion means they tried to finish, guy may have issues , but was unable to cum.

4 No call/No show reviews. If you did not see a provider and get at least #3 above, you will not get PA credit.

We can discuss this all you want. But a warning. This is an important thread, so stay on topic in this one.

Providers may find the link below interesting. Hobbyist should be sure to read this. In this thread, I will refer you back to the link if the info is there.

How to write a review

Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:33 AM   #2
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

!. Review where a guy got a legit massage, with no extras at all. If he writes a review detailing his legit massage, should we give him access to our PA areas? No. He has not won his wings, in our opinion.

What about a guy who has already previously won his wings so to speak and TOFTT after doing so? Let use Pyramider, he got his taint wings long ago, wouldnt his review of a disappointing BCD session where no activites occurred be of enough value?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:53 AM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post

What about a guy who has already previously won his wings so to speak and TOFTT after doing so? Let use Pyramider, he got his taint wings long ago, wouldnt his review of a disappointing BCD session where no activites occurred be of enough value?
Looking at taint pictures doesn't count.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:54 AM   #4
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

What of the "tall tan handsome" clients like myself?

We shouldn't need bothered with writing reviews to be granted PA. It's our god given right as the "tall tan handsome" to be given PA
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:59 AM   #5
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

We try to keep it simple so everyone know what is going on. And to keep any thoughts of favoritism by mods off the board.

Pyramider would be a bad example. A better example would be a guy that joined one year ago, posted an accepted review and had not posted since. Before deciding if his no activity review should get credit, the mod would have to get out of the review process system, go find the reviewers profile, decide yes or no, go back into the review system and approve or not. This greatly increases the time involved with reviews. The bigger factor is it turns into a situation where the mod has to decide if the reviews all line up. As set now, there is a firm line. If this minimum does not happen, the review is not approved. Cut and dry. Black or white. The review knows if he is going to get credit or not.

Good question tho. But we are talking about uniformity over the entire country, remember that. You write a review in Hawaii, the same rules apply.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:02 AM   #6
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Bambino and BSer, reread my first post. Do not go off topic on this.

Bambino, pyramider has reviews. So, AG has a good question.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:04 AM   #7
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I myself, always thought reviews of bad providers or rip offs SHOULD be credited, the problem is, whether you can really believe what was posted, as its way easier to fake a bad review, than a good one.

It always helped if a provider bitched about the review bcd, without having a good response to why it was wrong, that pretty much verified the guy was telling the truth.

There was always the issue for SW reviews as well, you just can't verify they are repeatable, so, no credit, however, if the SW did have reliable contact info, a rarity, then yes, it should be credited.

Massage parlor reviews were contentious as well, again, as repeatability was always a good question.

I remember having to deal with a guys reviews, who were a bit "amorphous" until a provider told me he was a quadraplegic, and all the "Sex" that occurred, was strictly in his mind, it was more a replacement for intimacy of any kind, as orgasm was probably not going to occur, but, to my disbelief I had one courtesan tell me, she could elicit one given the right conditons.

How would you handle that?

I think that we boil down to the "Money Shot" as the only sure sign of a win, but, I know thats not always the case.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:12 AM   #8
Devo
Valued Poster

Oh, two more thoughts.

For a rip off or a bad meeting, I think money should have been paid, not just a walk in, didn't like what you see, and you left.

Also, concerning massage parlors, asian ones the never had the same women working, or who couldn't be identified because you never new their name, were almost impossible to credit as good.

HOWEVER, if the parlor was more of a one girl place, doing massages plus, repeatedly in the same location, and had an advertised number, then yes, I think that should be credited if it involved more just a massage, there had to be significant acts available, even if its just a HJ, BJ or FS to completion, then thats an extra bonus for most massage places, as most guys I knew never went in expecting more than a HJ.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:37 PM   #9
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

Is PA credit given for strip club reviews? Hmm--time to research.
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:50 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Bambino and BSer, reread my first post. Do not go off topic on this.

Bambino, pyramider has reviews. So, AG has a good question.
I know he does, I was making a funny. I also suggested that you clarify the rules in another thread. If there has to be some BCD activities is the rule, so be it. I don't think a mod should determine who has earned his spurs. Rules are rules. That being said, if I have another Session at a jack shack and no BCD activities occur, I'll still post a review. Doesn't matter if I get PA or not. It's better to let fellow hobbyist know what's up.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 01:01 PM   #11
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
. If there has to be some BCD activities is the rule, so be it. I don't think a mod should determine who has earned his spurs. Rules are rules. That being said, if I have another Session at a jack shack and no BCD activities occur, I'll still post a review. Doesn't matter if I get PA or not. It's better to let fellow hobbyist know what's up.
Bingo, that was what I was saying. We have to have a procedure in place which take the mods thoughts out of it. In the post above about earning wings, I was actually referring to that specific visit, not past cases.

There has to be BCD activities for credit. Now, someone on prescription meds may not ever cum. And that is not a requirement. But, 2 hours of sucking and fucking does qualify, as does a 15 minute BnG.

As an aside, if you say you had NMM, that does not say you had any BCD activities. That is touching. HJ and BJ are the minimum.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:09 PM   #12
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
I myself, always thought reviews of bad providers or rip offs SHOULD be credited, the problem is, whether you can really believe what was posted, as its way easier to fake a bad review, than a good one.
A bad provider or rip off do receive credit, if activities took place and all other conditions met. Does not have to be a positive review.

It always helped if a provider bitched about the review bcd, without having a good response to why it was wrong, that pretty much verified the guy was telling the truth.

There was always the issue for SW reviews as well, you just can't verify they are repeatable, so, no credit, however, if the SW did have reliable contact info, a rarity, then yes, it should be credited.
Yes, SW reviews are credited if there is contact info. Corner of 1st and A is not contact info.

Massage parlor reviews were contentious as well, again, as repeatability was always a good question.
We have to have a name. A review without a name would not be credited.

I remember having to deal with a guys reviews, who were a bit "amorphous" until a provider told me he was a quadraplegic, and all the "Sex" that occurred, was strictly in his mind, it was more a replacement for intimacy of any kind, as orgasm was probably not going to occur, but, to my disbelief I had one courtesan tell me, she could elicit one given the right conditons.

How would you handle that? I would have a discussion in modville and get a staff consensus

I think that we boil down to the "Money Shot" as the only sure sign of a win, but, I know thats not always the case
Money shot is not required, as long as the attempt is made.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:15 PM   #13
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallance View Post
Is PA credit given for strip club reviews? Hmm--time to research.
Hi Woody.

Woody is a new Texas mod, helping out this week.

PA credit is given for strip club reviews, if they meet the requirements. BUT, do not name the stripper. Use something like L...... . Strip clubs have a tendency to fire strippers who get named in reviews
Old 02-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #14
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

I thought so, and confirmed in the interim. Had some pretty awesome sessions with lots of alphabet activity, but no completion. Obviously, PA credit is a non-issue personally, but . . .

Black and white rules are not always COMPLETELY fair, but tend to be the most workable.
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:31 PM   #15
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I know he does, I was making a funny. I also suggested that you clarify the rules in another thread. If there has to be some BCD activities is the rule, so be it. I don't think a mod should determine who has earned his spurs. Rules are rules. That being said, if I have another Session at a jack shack and no BCD activities occur, I'll still post a review. Doesn't matter if I get PA or not. It's better to let fellow hobbyist know what's up.
Umm, actually, I do think the mod should have some leeway, as long as its just not handing hall passes out to everyone who wants one, and doesn't have to pee.

Exactly by the rules, just doesn't allow the "Solominic" type of justice, a good leader should have, not all cases are the same.
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women