Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2014, 08:28 AM   #1
wesmantooth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default Bad attitude

So I'm looking for a massage today and I peruse the bodyrub section on BP and come across this ad:

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyR...ay-50/17049247

Nowhere in the ad does it say "NO TEXTS", so I text her asking simply for her rate and whether its done on a table. I happen to prefer getting my massages done on a massage table. Simple enough right?

She proceeds to call me back. I answer and she starts with this attitude about how she doesn't respond to texts. She then continues her bitchiness by asking what I wanted and I simply restated what I sent her in my text. She blows off the question on rate and asks what I meant by "table" like she's never heard of a massage table before. After about 15 more seconds of her bitchiness, she asks what I want. I simply say, in a polite manner, "ahh nevermind" and hang up.

She texts me back calling me a creep and yikes! Great attitude on that one. Hope she leaves this city with an empty wallet!

Usually I would just leave it go, but calling me a creep really pissed me off. I call her back and of course it goes to voicemail. I voiced my anger by questioning why she would call me a creep and left it at that (Oh and I concluded it by calling her a "CUNT).
wesmantooth is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:40 AM   #2
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Obviously she responds to texts if she called you back initially. That is a response, lying fucking cunt whore
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:34 PM   #3
thecaptainpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Those on the pay per use phones always bitch about texts...so I politely keep sending them after they complain....call me a creep and I'll waste your money instead of wasting mine.
thecaptainpgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:15 PM   #4
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Whew!

Read the title and thought ya'll were talking about me again.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:21 AM   #5
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesmantooth View Post
So I'm looking for a massage today and I peruse the bodyrub section on BP and come across this ad:

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyR...ay-50/17049247

Nowhere in the ad does it say "NO TEXTS", so I text her asking simply for her rate and whether its done on a table. I happen to prefer getting my massages done on a massage table. Simple enough right?

She proceeds to call me back. I answer and she starts with this attitude about how she doesn't respond to texts. She then continues her bitchiness by asking what I wanted and I simply restated what I sent her in my text. She blows off the question on rate and asks what I meant by "table" like she's never heard of a massage table before. After about 15 more seconds of her bitchiness, she asks what I want. I simply say, in a polite manner, "ahh nevermind" and hang up.

She texts me back calling me a creep and yikes! Great attitude on that one. Hope she leaves this city with an empty wallet!

Usually I would just leave it go, but calling me a creep really pissed me off. I call her back and of course it goes to voicemail. I voiced my anger by questioning why she would call me a creep and left it at that (Oh and I concluded it by calling her a "CUNT).
Wow, i didn't know EmilyPaige was in town. I thought she was too old to travel anymore.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:46 AM   #6
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Sounds like a typical woman to me!

I think us guys need to understand something, it doesnt matter what we do or say, we are always wrong and the woman is always right. Doesnt matter what the situation is, your always the one who will be wrong!.. lol
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #7
TaraHot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 243645
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm all about finding a happy medium. That first initial contact regardless of the method, should be polite, understanding and GOD DAMN IT leave the attitude at the door.
ONLY time I've copped an attitude is when dudes try to have phone sex with me.
Someone please call her and pretend to have phone sex and post reaction here.
TaraHot is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:17 PM   #8
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Im not even having phone sex with that skank lol
AmishGangster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women