Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35661
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2013, 11:49 PM   #1
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Odor Problem

After some of my nightly reads on Eccie, I'm noticing more and more comments, reviews of ladies having Odor problems. It's kinda been more widespread here recently in several cities and states. I know some ladies will try and work on there period. Some are very good at covering it up with a female sponge, if its not a heavy bleeding. Just can't figure out why the ladies feel like they need to work those days there on period, instead of taking a few personal days? That doesn't mean all ladies have an Odor when there on there period but in some cases that is a factor.

No one likes to be in full stride, gets this smell, and makes it hard for the guy to finish. I feel like the lady knows if there is a smell but really won't say anything and hope you won't either. Then if you do say something, she gets defensive about and God Forbid if you post a review about it.

Yes ladies, I know with having sex or multiple partners, you have a chance to get infections or bacteria and that comes with it. So ladies you tell the guys you prefer they be refreshly showered, groomed but prefers shaved for a session. Yet shouldn't us guys expect the same thing out of you ladies being as clean as possible and taking care of your feminine issues?
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:38 AM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

That entire subject is pretty disgusting.

You would think affected ladies would take a couple of days off... Yuck.

Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:57 AM   #3
SweetHunter
Account Disabled

User ID: 161762
My ECCIE Reviews

Bizarre....
SweetHunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:35 AM   #4
rocktown00
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Can this thread be closed immediately??
rocktown00 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocktown00 View Post
why ??????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #6
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

It seems an indiscriminate condemnation. I am not aware of a great number of postings that would justify a "more and more" statement. I have never seen a lady on this board that was not clean and fresh. If they have their off days I missed them.
I may be old fashioned, but the general tone of the thread is disrespectful. Women all have an aversion to discussing menses and feminine hygiene. Surely you did not think women would come running to vouch for their cleanliness. The questions you ask answer themselves. Of course everyone's hygiene is important both male and female.
I am always suspicious when someone asks a question we both know the answer to. It is a query looking for a quarrel. In this case, Mr.Shorty though I find your wit often times amusing the subject is not the only thing that stinks.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
though I find your wit often times amusing the subject is not the only thing that stinks.
but but but errrr I just got of the shower
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #8
XmanVirgo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
It seems an indiscriminate condemnation. I am not aware of a great number of postings that would justify a "more and more" statement. I have never seen a lady on this board that was not clean and fresh. If they have their off days I missed them.
I may be old fashioned, but the general tone of the thread is disrespectful. Women all have an aversion to discussing menses and feminine hygiene. Surely you did not think women would come running to vouch for their cleanliness. The questions you ask answer themselves. Of course everyone's hygiene is important both male and female.
I am always suspicious when someone asks a question we both know the answer to. It is a query looking for a quarrel. In this case, Mr.Shorty though I find your wit often times amusing the subject is not the only thing that stinks.
+1 Mr Chan
XmanVirgo is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #9
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I didn't say it was here in the AR forum nor did I say it was any of the AR ladies. Just was noticing last night while I was checking different cities and states forums, that there seems to be some thread going on about this particular subject.

I'm sorry if this thread Stinks to some. I would gladly ask for it to be Closed if some feel like keeping it hushed up, when at times it could be a health risk for both ladies/guys.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #10
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Just carry around a can of Lysol and if it smells funky spray it down.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #11
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Just carry around a can of Lysol and if it smells funky spray it down.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:49 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocktown00 View Post
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:51 AM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=646013

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:20 AM   #14
Princessbananahammock
Account Disabled

User ID: 169700
My ECCIE Reviews

If a provider is "down for a few days", there are always options. I am always honest and let hobbiest know because some don't care, and if he doesn't and I feel ok, why not? A provider can also extend other options for the appointment before going to it by running a special. 9 out of 10 men will reschedule, I just think honesty is the best policy.

Also, women, switch to cotton panties ( they make cute thongs at vs) and use vagisil booty wash for ph balance! Xoxoxo
Princessbananahammock is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:47 AM   #15
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
I didn't say it was here in the AR forum nor did I say it was any of the AR ladies. Just was noticing last night while I was checking different cities and states forums, that there seems to be some thread going on about this particular subject.

I'm sorry if this thread Stinks to some. I would gladly ask for it to be Closed if some feel like keeping it hushed up, when at times it could be a health risk for both ladies/guys.

If you post in the Arkansas Forum and do not specify the target, the assumption most or at least the unworthy writer will take is that you are addressing it to those who will be reading it. My apology for the tone of my post. If the ladies are offended they could certainly speak for themselves, but of course I do have a problem with that.
Nonetheless it still asks a self evident question, is hygeine important? Well yes we sort of all agree on that. Those who lack in that area whether provider or hobbyist are destined to either lose business or lack for companionship.
Interestingly you have a response both lucid and timely addressing all your areas of concern as well as some useful tips to combat trouble in the lower latitudes. That is what I get for making rash assumptions. Ms.Monicas post is the best I have heard on the subject, and is as candid as it is thorough. I can vouch that seeing a provider during the red tide with a limited menu is very pleasant. With strenuous options tabled, the session is all about the client who can relax and let the lady help herself, and with a lower fee.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women