Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35661
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2013, 04:13 AM   #1
guest041913-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 170725
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Not Your Typical Day with Cbarnett656, or Was It?

First of all $$$ for 30 minutes is not correct, try $125 for an hour. Appointment was originally set for 12, he showed up at 1. It was also prearranged to be an hour long appointment (yes, I did save the text messages) for $200. I made the biggest mistake I have ever made since I started being a provider (Oct. 24th was my starting date) and that was not counting the funds first. I admit my mistake, why can't he? He showed up with $125, which I do not accept even for 30 minutes. Come on CBarnett, let the people know how it really "went down." Should I just sit back and let this "fizzle out?" I think not. Here is what really happened:
CBarnett and I were text messaging back and forth all morning, we agreed to meet for a $200 hour long appointment at 12. 12 o'clock comes and goes, no sign of him nor did he let me know he would be late. 1 o'clock comes and he's finally at my incall. I was surprisingly happy that he still decided to come. I was finishing up, (brushing my teeth, etc...) when asked him to put the $$ in the top drawer of the nightstand. I finished brushing my teeth and exited the bathroom to properly greet him with a kiss. He automatically started caressing me and I was stimulated enough to lay down on the bed- my first HUGE MISTAKE and the hour long appointment went from there. When he left, I pulled out the money and there was only $125... $125 was never mentioned in our conversations, so I went to confront him before he left. I met him outside- my second HUGE MISTAKE and he told me to get in his truck so that no scene would be made, I was not going to make a scene in the first place. I got in his truck, let him know that he was in the wrong. He tried to say that he only paid $125 because the "session" part of the appointment only lasted half an hour. It does not matter how long intercourse lasts if you schedule for an hour long appointment. There was cuddling, kissing, and fondling afterwards. I just hope I have learned my lesson and that I will count funds beforehand and NEVER go outside after someone in hopes of them correcting it. If this ever happens again, I shall contact the mods and post an alert.
guest041913-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:49 AM   #2
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Mistakes are inevitable when starting a new career. Unfortunately a misunderstanding leading to a bad review can damage a good beginning. I am glad you are telling your side.
If I might offer fatherly advice. Do not do half hour appointments. They require the same screening and same risk but for lower return and higher risk. With the possible exception of an already screened client under special circumstances.
The donation is a matter that should be simple but still trips people up. An experienced hobbyist brings his donation in an envelope and places it in plain sight. Usually if it is a first visit and we have not developed the trust enjoyed by repeat offenders I excuse my self to the restroom and suggest she take care of things in the room. When I emerge I assume all is well and we can proceed. We never discuss it. I have seen some providers numerous times and we have never mentioned an act or the fee for obvious reasons. It is good etiquette and safe practice.
As you are aware now, you never follow anyone outside. It is unsafe for you and it makes future clients anxious that you do not know how to handle a difference of opinion properly.
You made rookie mistakes, but it comes with the territory. It is impossible to make a judgement in these circumstances of "he said she said". That is why most often negative reviews are not addressed. You seem to have posted in a very lucid manner your side of the story. It will be up to those who read it which side to believe. If you learn from the experience and from the opinions and advice sure to follow it may turn out to be an education that was worth whatever anxiety it caused. Good Luck.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:10 AM   #3
guest041913-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I understand each and every mistake that I made. I am also in the process of correcting, as well as preventing, such mistakes. I think the best way to learn a lesson is to experience the problem first hand. But personally, I rather not have to go through it. I realize that I am quite new and far from perfect, and things will happen. I can only be more rigorous during the screening process. I also appreciate any input and advice that everyone else has.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:13 AM   #4
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

thanks for your response...the price listed in the review seemed strange from the beginning...scoot
scooter is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:26 AM   #5
guest041913-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You're very welcome, scoot! I'm sure that wasn't the only exaggeration in his story.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:27 AM   #6
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade in Little Rock View Post
I understand each and every mistake that I made. I am also in the process of correcting, as well as preventing, such mistakes. I think the best way to learn a lesson is to experience the problem first hand. But personally, I rather not have to go through it. I realize that I am quite new and far from perfect, and things will happen. I can only be more rigorous during the screening process. I also appreciate any input and advice that everyone else has.

The career of a provider is not based off a single review. It is from a series of happy clients that a reputation is made. You are well on your way. A misstep will happen, but clear expectations and control of your session will allow the skill you obviously possess to work. There is something magical about the way a skilled provider does her craft.. She makes the difficult seem natural, the awkward seem normal and the homely feel handsome. From your other reviews you certainly seem to have the raw materials to, as Felina,a great provider once told me, " sell love affairs a couple of hours at a time."
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:47 AM   #7
SweetHunter
Account Disabled

User ID: 161762
My ECCIE Reviews

Jade,*

Bravo for telling your side of the story.*

New providers all make mistakes... it's an inevitability. I recently emailed another provider using my real email address After procuring a lovely room in an upscale hotel, I greeted a hobbyist at the door, while stepping into the bathroom, he turns on the television where across the screen a message appeared "Welcome _____ _______." Geez.. Spoiling any hope for anonymity. Ha... I, too, have had an issue with a hobbyist "misunderstanding" the donation. Luckily, we didn't have to air our misunderstanding in an electronic/public forum.*I was equally to blame for the confusion, thanked him for a lesson learned and cut off communication with him.

We learn from almost every encounter with these gentlemen.*

What is evident to me (and no, I haven't read the ROS), is that you have seen several hobbyists without issue. I feel the bulk of your reviews and your words will reflect well upon you.*

Blessings to you,*

H.*
SweetHunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:35 AM   #8
guest041913-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks SH, you are very kind. I may pm you later today for some tips!
Old 01-30-2013, 06:48 AM   #9
TechOne
Valued Poster

Kudos to you, Lady Jade...points well made, discussion handled in proper course. Don't sweat the small stuff, mistakes will happen. Train your mind to act and react accordingly to every situation that could possibly occur. Control your environment, present your awesome personality well, and above all, have fun and keep safe.
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:57 AM   #10
chollister76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Funny how you said you kept the text messages, I too kept the text messages and ONE never agreed on an hour appt and TWO you put $125 for a hhr. Another thing is I told you I waa trying to get out of work ealry and hopefully around 12, and I would text you. I did text you when I got ouy of work and asked if you were available. Like I said lesson learned on my part you are a providee that starts the clock when you walk in the door and will try to get someinr to stay to charge them more. You were making a scene is why I said get in my truck and its funny how you never mentioned how you stole money out of my wallet!!
chollister76 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:02 AM   #11
chollister76
Valued Poster

Also lets be clear on something, up until the point after I left I did have a really good time. Jade was thoughtful, very nice and I truly enjoyed it, but like I told her this was a miscommunication. The way she handles herself if something isnt to her liking is very unprofessional. I am not trying to damage her rep I am merely posting a review based on my experience. Take it for what you will!
Old 01-30-2013, 07:09 AM   #12
suzukidrew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Wow! This could continue on the boards and get really ugly. I personally hope it does not. I think both of you have presented your cases and, for me, it looks like a big misunderstanding of expectations. I know that both of you are new to eccie (as am I) and I hope that this experience will serve to educate not only you but the rest of us on what can happen if expectations are not well defined from both sides. My involvement in the hobby is for fun and I intend to keep it that way. Arguing with a provider does not seem like my idea of a good time. I understand that the ladies are making a living or ends meet, but who says you can't enjoy your job? The last thing I want is for a provider to dread seeing me. I hope that this issue will either get resolution or simply get chocked up as lessons learned and each of you will have many pleasant experiences in the future.
suzukidrew is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:10 AM   #13
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade in Little Rock View Post
His reply in the review does state that he asked if I offered hhr, which I did till now to avoid confusion. I did tell him yes but he proceeded to schedule for an hour. Never did I threaten him nor take from him. I am so sorry that he is short on funds, but that is not my problem. Next time just don't contact a provider, use your hand.
Why stop offerring hhr after yesterday? If hhr was good for ya yesterday, it should be good for ya today. Does that mean you should save hhr sessions for regular's, probably so. Sounds more like a misunderstanding on what was agreed too.

As far as what was said or things that took place in the truck, its a he/she said thing. It is a little disturbing that he would even say you took money, if it wasn't true. He is basically putting his handle/name on the line for saying that. His credibility is somewhat questionable by the mishap on fee. So he is either digging himself a bigger grave by lying about what went down in the truck or there really is something to what was said and took place in the truck.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:37 AM   #14
chollister76
Valued Poster

As too the quote shorty posted above, you DID take money from me and you did threaten to call your "security". I am not short on funds I always book a hhr as to see what the provider is about and if she is worth an hour appt. To me thats just being smart but to each his own. Dont lie Jade, i told my side of the story and didnt leave anything out or lie. I will stick with a qaulity provider next time, Sexxy Brittany is a "true provider" and I will stick to providers of her stature and qaulity.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:40 AM   #15
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I don't understsand why the review lists an hour at 300...if the reviewer understood he was there for hhr at 125 why was that not the rate posted...

everyone learned something here...

anyway it's a he said she said kind a thing...

won't stop me from giving Jade a try in the future...

scooter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women