Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
eve
Account Disabled

User ID: 29994
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I Need input on this! ( mainly for the Gents)

Ok I was in Houston then moved down to The Woodlands area. I am now wanting to relocated my incall and have been out all day looking. In my opinion I think an apartment has to many noisy neighbors, a house the same... I usually like using Hotels that are set up like an apartment. ( I can leave without signing a lease and no questions asked!)

EDIT: Nosy not Noisy... but could be both right!

1:What is your view on this?

2: Also thinking of moving closer to North Houston. What do you think on this?

If you dont mind please help me out. Thanks
EVE
eve is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eve View Post
... I think an apartment has to many noisy neighbors, a house the same...
Just tell the neighbors to quit making so much damn noise.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
eve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Just tell the neighbors to quit making so much damn noise.
I meant nosy... Sorry!!

Love ya Lexus Thanks for pointing that out! I need to learn how to use spell check and learn to reread my comments....
eve is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:27 PM   #4
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Eve, in North Houston, specifically 1960 and 45 area there are a lot of hotels / extended stay places... where you looking for a place to rent month to month or? I know the Studio 6 place a friend of mine stayed at was 350 a week for the 1st 4 weeks, then it it went down to 300 a week.. he got a small kitchen, table, internet, a queen bed.. it was like a mini apartment. There is one over on Beltway 8 going towards the airport that I seen a lady at that was KILLER.. kitchen/living room/dining room is one area, then you go through a door to the bedroom-bathroom area in another.. I will try find that place out for you and price.

But in the North area has lots of places...
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #5
eve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
Eve, in North Houston, specifically 1960 and 45 area there are a lot of hotels / extended stay places... where you looking for a place to rent month to month or? I know the Studio 6 place a friend of mine stayed at was 350 a week for the 1st 4 weeks, then it it went down to 300 a week.. he got a small kitchen, table, internet, a queen bed.. it was like a mini apartment. There is one over on Beltway 8 going towards the airport that I seen a lady at that was KILLER.. kitchen/living room/dining room is one area, then you go through a door to the bedroom-bathroom area in another.. I will try find that place out for you and price.

But in the North area has lots of places...
A place looked at today was just like that with the bathroom separate from the bedroom and the bedroom seperate from living room. They guy said he would let me have it for 250 a week . It was almost like an apartment. I like it... I am just not sure about moving to north Houston. Not sure if it would be the right move for me or not? I dont want to get to far from those that see me already.
eve is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
A place looked at today was just like that with the bathroom separate from the bedroom and the bedroom seperate from living room. They guy said he would let me have it for 250 a week . It was almost like an apartment. I like it... I am just not sure about moving to north Houston. Not sure if it would be the right move for me or not? I dont want to get to far from those that see me already.
That sounds like the place I was thinking.. I will go be there later tonight and try to get info and floorplan etc...

Some parts of North houston are good, some are not.... north of the beltway around 1960 is good, but do not move over near greenspoint in an apartment.. we call it "gunspoint"
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #7
eve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Spirit,
I try to refrain from that area even for outcalls. Something about it scares me. O yeah I know what scares me about it. When I danced over there it was always drama... It would def. be on the north side before the beltway.
eve is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:59 PM   #8
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Those type of places sound like a good place to be. I agree that apartments are a little nosy. House I think I would be too uncomfortable in a way. Too many places for someone to lie in wait. I don't like rooms with adjoining rooms. That door always gives me the eebie jeebies.....

Anywhere around 1960 is a good general area. I agree that you should stay away from greenspoint.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #9
Dad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Ok I was in Houston then moved down to The Woodlands area.
The map is playing trick on me again!

Anyway, I thought extended stay place is $800 a month, no tax, if you pay in advance.

What about trailer parks?
Dad is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:28 PM   #10
sharkman29
Premium Access

Encounters: 255

Yes, stay in North Houston, Eve. Close to us North Houston guys! I don't think Greenspoint is really as bad as everyone says. I've lived in the area my whole life so I know all about it. Yeah, some areas are worse than others. But I bet it's real cheap to rent there!
sharkman29 is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #11
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Palace Inn?
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:54 PM   #12
eve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No offense I will not use a palace inn. People that know me know I like to have a place where I dont feel rushed. If I dont feel rushed then you dont feel rushed.

DAD,
Sorry I mean up...
Anyways yeah it was but the more I was there the more I felt like I was in a box.... I want more in life than a box....lol
eve is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #13
eve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkman29 View Post
Yes, stay in North Houston, Eve. Close to us North Houston guys! I don't think Greenspoint is really as bad as everyone says. I've lived in the area my whole life so I know all about it. Yeah, some areas are worse than others. But I bet it's real cheap to rent there!
I will be staying close.. dont you worry!!
eve is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:00 PM   #14
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Ok I was in Houston then moved down to The Woodlands area. I am now wanting to relocated my incall and have been out all day looking. In my opinion I think an apartment has to many noisy neighbors, a house the same... I usually like using Hotels that are set up like an apartment. ( I can leave without signing a lease and no questions asked!)

EDIT: Nosy not Noisy... but could be both right!

1:What is your view on this?

2: Also thinking of moving closer to North Houston. What do you think on this?

If you dont mind please help me out. Thanks
EVE
In the wrong locale, house & apartment are equally bothersome. In the wright locale...apartment is the way to go...definitely apartment.

In re closer to the rest of the world...ANYTHING that brings that about is ALL RIGHT with me!!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:19 PM   #15
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
No offense I will not use a palace inn.
It was a joke, no offense taken, no harm no foul.
I cant imagine renting a 1 hour room, seems like a bad idea.

How much time do you intend to spend in the new place? The less time, the less square footage needed.

Apartments and houses, you usually have to furnish and pay utilities.
Hotels and extended stays come furnished, with all bills paid.

It is much easier to walk away from a hotel/extended. Walking on a house/apartment can cause serious issues.

food for thought......

and worth exactly what you paid for it!
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women