Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
sovanna
Misbehaving right ;)

User ID: 168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question ***Review questions for the fellas.***

Not sure if this has been asked before. But about how many reviews do you read before you decide to see the lady? Or if she don't post enough reviews do you go back and search her name to read some more? I know I post a lot of links to my reviews in my ads. So just curious on your thoughts.
sovanna is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:53 PM   #2
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

It varies. If the review is from someone I respect, it may take just one.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #3
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

You cannot read the reviews of the girls that are new as they do not have any or they may have one or two. My decision is based on on recent the reviews, also who the reviewers are, as well as the consistency, the more the better, but usually 4 or 5 is a good number for me to make an informed decision
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
It varies. If the review is from someone I respect, it may take just one.
I agree. Especially if the reviewer and I share similar tastes. Reviews help me determine to what extent a provider is ymmv.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Something to keep in mind. Since the ladies aren't supposed to have access to the ROS portion of the review, theoretically, they only know if they have a yes or no recommendation in a review. Of course, being part of a session, they would have an idea of how the session went that the review was based on.
Still, I've seen linked reviews in provider ads that had very little useful information, so if your question is how many reviews should you link to in an ad, keep in mind that not all of them may have enough useful information. To ad to BigDog's reply, 4 or 5 useful reviews with adequate information. One may have to read quite a few more than that to get the information they are seeking.
warlock is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #6
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good question

I've wondered about this myself.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Anywhere from 0 to 20. There are a LOT of variables when it comes to factoring in reviews while trying to decide on a provider.

Who writes the reviews in question is a big one. As others have already mentioned, if the lady's got a review from a particular gent I trust and/or know to have similar tastes, it may just take the one. On the flip side, if she's got a review from certain reviewers, that can be enough for me to move on without even looking at more reviews.

Then there's the matter of how old the reviews are. Recent reviews tell about current performance, but older reviews can be just as useful to tell if the lady has a consistent track record, or has some skeletons in the closet that might be enough to send me away.

As far as reviews linked in ads: I ignore them. Those are the ones the lady's hand picked to try to put herself in the best light. If I want an accurate picture, I'm going to do my own searching and dig through a decent selection of reviews.

And finally, keep in mind that reviews aren't the only source of information. There's been one or two ladies I've seen just based on word of mouth. There have been a lot more I've steered clear of for the same reason. Guys talk. Girls talk too.
The Proper Stranger is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #8
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If it's someone I'm interested in seeing, I will usually at least scan all the reviews she has linked to in her ad, but then I'll do a search for additional reviews to make sure they are, for the most part, consistent. I believe in doing a lot of research.
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:43 PM   #9
Eklutna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I like to scan at least ten to look for consistency. If that test is passed then I look more carefully at the details to see if the lady will likely he a match for my tastes. If the lady is an active poster I read a lot of her posts to gauge education level, personality, interests, etc.
Eklutna is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #10
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I do it backassward. I chose the woman first, then look for reviews. I will generally see her if there are no bad reviews and I like her ad.
timothe is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #11
airlineguy12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Samwise , I mean Timothe, I do it the same way. Pick a provider or body type I want to see then go thru the reviews, and will check comments posted by the provider in other forms as well, if they have any. It has taken as few as one YES review, if it is from someone I trust or if they are from unknowns maybe 3 or 4 good votes. I can overlook a no or two as long as the good reviews balance it out and the no is not horrible. I know we all have our good and bad days and that sometimes two people for whatever reason just do not click.

I have been very lucky to date with this, far more great times than below average ones.
airlineguy12 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #12
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

I agree with TinMan - It only takes one from someone I know that isn't full of BS. I'll read as many as I can if I want to see a lady and I don't recognize any of her reviewers or maybe the first review I read is a little off.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #13
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

as many as it takes to form an informed decision. Sometimes just one, sometimes as many as I can find. most of the time just a couple or three from guys I think are forthright and unbiased.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 11:02 PM   #14
Sir Lancelot
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Sovanna,

I think the way you are linking reviews in your ads is just about perfect.

It allows a guy to read several in order to get a feeling about your style and your consistency. In fact one thing that is obvious from your reviews is how consistent - and sensual - you are. That is very important to most guys.

Whenever a new provider appears she needs a few reviews for a different reason - to establish credibility. A review from 2 or 3 known hobbyists is very important in that regard.

Just be sure to keep some fairly recent reviews among the links - and then include a few - even older ones - that got good responses from established hobbiests.

Thanks for always being so kind on the board. I admire you and your style.

SL
Sir Lancelot is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:30 AM   #15
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Good question

I've wondered about this myself.
me too!