Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2015, 08:45 AM   #1
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Default President Obama made a good deal

I think President Obama made the best deal we can get with Iran.

It will stop them from stockpiling more weapons grade material, lower the number of centrifuges, and allow international inspections.

We now have a pathway to monitor what they are doing, and have positively influenced the chance for peace in the Middle East.

The Iranians appear to be happy with it and have committed to not developing nuclear weapons. This is an example of good high level diplomacy by his administration, and I think we should all support his efforts on the international stage.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:05 AM   #2
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, because the leading state sponsor of terror is a good and worthy ally whose promises can be trusted.

By the way, how's that Marine who is locked up in Iran doing? I thought Obama never left anyone behind. Isn't this guy worth handing over a few more terrorists for? Why wasn't his release part of our negotiations?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:28 AM   #3
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Yes, because the leading state sponsor of terror is a good and worthy ally whose promises can be trusted.

By the way, how's that Marine who is locked up in Iran doing? I thought Obama never left anyone behind. Isn't this guy worth handing over a few more terrorists for? Why wasn't his release part of our negotiations?
We do not have to trust them, monitoring is part of the deal.

We don't bring everyone back, though we try very hard.
There are 124,909 US soldiers buried abroad, including 6 medal of Honor recipients, buried in Europe. There are even 6177 interred in Mexico City and Corozal Cemetaries.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:58 AM   #4
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
We do not have to trust them, monitoring is part of the deal.

We don't bring everyone back, though we try very hard.
There are 124,909 US soldiers buried abroad, including 6 medal of Honor recipients, buried in Europe. There are even 6177 interred in Mexico City and Corozal Cemetaries.
Do you think Obama will go to war with them if they do not allow inspections?

It's going to happen. I don't think he has the balls to do it, and I think Iran knows it.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:59 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

What did the west get in return?

Not much...and definitely less than what Iran got.

We got Iran's nuke breakout time increased from 4 months to 12 months. And that is if you believe what Kerry/Obama are telling us and assumes that Iran will cooperate fully with the UN inspectors (they haven't in the past) and that Iran won't speed up their breakout time (which is very possible).

It is a bad deal for the US and the region.

Obama the muslim threw the mullahs in Iran a life preserver...........
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:59 AM   #6
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Do you think Obama will go to war with them if they do not allow inspections?

It's going to happen. I don't think he has the balls to do it, and I think Iran knows it.
You are probably right, we won't go to a full out war. However, we could drone strike the offending facilities.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 10:00 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

drone strike w a bunker buster bomb?

the important facilities are hardened......Are you kidding me?

Quote:
You are probably right, we won't go to a full out war. However, we could drone strike the offending facilities.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:03 AM   #8
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
drone strike w a bunker buster bomb?

Are you kidding me?
OK - make Israel do it with manned bombers - we paid for their planes and bombs, anyway.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 10:29 AM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

There's no deal yet the media doesn't challenge Obama on his imagined victory lap. Now Obama's media strategy is to go to Congress to approve a deal that doesn't exist.

In the past, Iran has kicked out the inspectors, turned off the monitoring cameras and built facilities and equipment they were disallowed. What's to stop them from doing it again?

In June when the negotiations reopen, the deadline will just get extended and the WH will concede more.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:08 PM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

It will stop them from stockpiling more weapons grade material, lower the number of centrifuges, and allow international inspections.

We now have a pathway to monitor what they are doing, and have positively influenced the chance for peace in the Middle East.

The Iranians appear to be happy with it and have committed to not developing nuclear weapons. This is an example of good high level diplomacy by his administration, and I think we should all support his efforts on the international stage.
Oh yeah, the Iranians are happy. They got everything they wanted. They got more time, they got to keep what they have (the dispostion of it has not been worked out in real terms), and they still get to set the rules that the inspectors will work under. They even get to continue saying "Death to American" and "Death to Israel". If I was Obama I would take them seriously like Churchill took Hitler. Of course, Obama hates Churchill.

What did the US get? We wanted to stop enrichment, we're not getting that. We wanted to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, what we got was a promise from them that they will wait 10 years. What good is that promise? We didn't even ask them to knock off the rhetoric about death to this or death to that. We also didn't ask for:
The release of Americans held by Iran.
That they cease to sponsor terrorism in the Middle East.
That they stop suppling IEDs that are used to kill Americans and our allies.

A drone strike???? What are you smoking? A drone is very limited in what ordinance it can carry. It's load is relatively light. A bunker buster has to be carried by a very large aircraft. Think B-52, B-2, C-130, C-5A, or C-17. That is if a bunker buster will penetrate. To do that requires that we penetrate their airspace and this means suppressing their AA capabilities. This will not happen in a day. It means a protracted operation during which time the terrorists will go crazy in this country to change our plans. That is the meaning of terrorism isn't it. The threat or use of terror to change the political aims of another government.

FYI, the Hellfire missile weighs about 110 lbs and the Predator drone carries no more than four. Our bunker buster weighs about 30,000 lbs. Do the math.

As the final insult to injury; Obama has ignited a nuclear arms race in the Middle East. If it looks like Iran is going to get a nuke, the Saudis have now said that they would like a nuke as well. Kuwait and UAE are following suit.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 01:39 PM   #11
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I'm surprised Obama didn't give the Iranians the "Name Your Price" gun. Flo is a better negotiator.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 04:52 PM   #12
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I'm surprised Obama didn't give the Iranians the "Name Your Price" gun. Flo is a better negotiator.
That actually made me laugh out loud. What's worse is that it really shouldn't be funny at all since there is too much truth to it.
Old 04-04-2015, 05:12 PM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default IRANIANS CELEBRATING IN THE STREETS OF TEHRAN......

Quote:

The Iranians appear to be happy with it and have committed to not developing nuclear weapons. ...

You are a Gruber.............

The Iranians have NOT COMMITTED to NOT developing a nuclear weapon. And you are a nincompoop if you think the happy dancing in Tehran is indicative of a fair deal for the West. It is a celebration over the great (favorably one sided deal) the Iranians believe they got.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...lear-deal.html
Old 04-04-2015, 06:27 PM   #14
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:

You really do live in a fantasy world
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 10:01 PM   #15
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

ROFL the ink isn't even dry yet and Iran is already strutting and posturing.

There is a phrase that suits this occasion.

Can't remember what it is. Just give me a minute.

Hmmmm.....damn. Something to do with 'told'.

Think.......think........think .....

Oh wait! I got it. Oh yeah. We told you so.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women