Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26319
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry Why is this allowed............

First I want to clarify I'm not upset at the reviewers but I'm upset this is allowed to happen repeatedly and it's not just just me. Yes I actually went back and counted and i have 5 reviews that state my location 2 that give the exact location so as of today I'm changing my location.
As a provider I'm already throwing myself out there but a little anonymity is not much to ask for as a client i know many who don't even want their location known to us and this is between client and provider , but yet some men feel its okay to post our location for the nation to see in my eyes this is not cool at all.
Is there a way that instead of location it can be stated as south, north, west, east, southwest, northwest, etc
If not can we as providers state on our ads if a review is written our location needs to be discreet, if not do I just need to post a no review policy?
Max Rax is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Max there are MANY MANY guys who are absolutely clueless when they post a review.

But next time you see it, hit the RTM button and the staff is really good about editing the information. You might also send the reviewer a PM and 'splain it to him....most can be educated.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
Mr Willy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Max, do you mean if I put Galleria area or Heights area that is no good? I just want to know and I will not put in anything like that. Those are very broad areas so I don't see the problem but if there is I will certainly refrain.
Mr Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

that would be cool if i was on the pc all day to see when a reviewer needs to clued in, but CB you know me i don't log in on a daily basis and u know it only takes 1 wrong person to see it be it le or a stalker and most reviews have a few hundred or a few thousand views
Old 12-13-2010, 03:10 PM   #5
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Willy View Post
Max, do you mean if I put Galleria area or Heights area that is no good? I just want to know and I will not put in anything like that. Those are very broad areas so I don't see the problem but if there is I will certainly refrain.
That would be good but when someone puts a intersection THAT is just not cool
Old 12-13-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
Raquel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 36150
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with you Max. I dont mind if he puts for example Spring, but not the freeway and street. I wouldnt mind if it was no crazy ppl or LE bugging.
Raquel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #7
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Ya know I have never needed a provider's location from a review. I just ask them when I talk to them what side of town they are on.

Personally Max I think you should just flog the next person that does this lol.

CB- I would think that whoever approved the review would have already edited it. It has been up long enough. Not to mention I already hit the RTM button myself.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #8
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Bro since the Galleria has a zilluon hotels that wouldn't be a problem. But if the location is the only motel.hotel within 5 miles...that's too easy

Just use your head. 290 instead of 290 and jones road.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Rax View Post
If not can we as providers state on our ads if a review is written our location needs to be discreet, if not do I just need to post a no review policy?
Hey, Max! Maybe your clients have elevated FQs (Fool Quotients)

(just kidding)

But the ones who do what you describe are.....fools. Seriously. The trouble with making anything foolproof is that fools are so dang ingenious
and dedicated to their art: folly.

This thread might be most helpful if it reminds all the majority of hardlegs, the non-fool ones, to jump on the RTM button like it really was snow's clit every time they see something posted that puts any of y'all at risk.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:03 PM   #10
simplegent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

The words "dumb ass" come to mind if they post that type of detail.
simplegent is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:04 PM   #11
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Max sorry about that, we try our best to catch these kinds of theses things. Sometimes when this happens we may not be online, however if you pm us or we notice it, rest assured will do our best to take immediate action and correct the problem. Additionally I do recommend you let your clients know how important it is to keep your location discreet.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #12
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Max sorry about that, we try our best to catch these kinds of theses things. Sometimes when this happens we may not be online, however if you pm us or we notice it, rest assured will do our best to take immediate action and correct the problem. Additionally I do recommend you let your clients know how important it is to keep your location discreet.
It's unfortunate that she would have to do that. It should go without saying. Imagine us as hobbyists having to tell every provider how important is is not to give any of our info out lol. Hell you can't win anyway when we all do that provider and hobbyist alike the other one always seems to feel like we are saying they're stupid lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:44 PM   #13
macksback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplegent View Post
The words "dumb ass" come to mind if they post that type of detail.
+1
macksback is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:02 PM   #14
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

just to give an example how bad this is, just on the 1st page of reviews there are 6 intersections for addresses..........in my opinion this should be addressed but who am I just another provider i guess who hopes a issue can be resolved
Old 12-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #15
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Hey, Max! Maybe your clients have elevated FQs (Fool Quotients)
LMAO

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women