Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
test
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2011, 07:58 AM   #1
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews
Default TCA 39-13, TBI Trafficking Study and you

(Reference materials:
http://wapp.capitol.tn.gov/apps/bill...=HB0171&ga=107
http://wapp.capitol.tn.gov/apps/bill...=HB0172&ga=107
http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents...yColorrev2.pdf

But whats it mean babee?

1)Tennesse Bureau of Investigation did a study including (but not limited to): law enforcement and social workers focused on trafficking of minors (specifically age 9-17) for the past 24b months in TN only.

78 counties in Tn (85%) reported at least one case of sex trafficking of a minor with Davidson Co (59 cases/6.4%); Shelby Co (43 cases/4.6%), Hamilton Co (42 cases/4.5%) and Knox Co (41 cases/4.4%) as 1,2,3 and 4 respectively.

Davidson, Shelby, Hamilton & Knox also reported over 100 cases of human sex trafficking (18yo and up/adult) as did:

Madison, Lawrence, Coffee and Franklin counties.

*Note:Of 929 surveys used in the study, the highest return rate for the surveys were LE (94% return), with guardian ad litem (court appointed guardians) the lowest (7% returned) and group homes/social workers next lowest (16%) and court response at less than 50% - 40%. This means (to me) responses were heavily skewed. Read on and see.*

This report (requested in 2010) was cited in the changes above.

TCA (Tennessee Code Annotated aka "TN Law" <we have codes not laws fyi>) will be amended on July 1 2011 as follows (synopsis in layman's terms)

1)Trafficked and/or "pimped" minors will no longer be charged with prostitution (usually) but will be considered and treated as victims. By law, state & local authorities now have to help these victims. That's expensive right? Sooooo

2)Jewelry, household goods, electronics, vehicles, homes, land and and all "real property" of traffickers and/or pimps will be confiscated and distributed by the clerk of the court <---that means LOCAL - ie city/county. Soooooooo NOW LE makes money off of arrests ie its self funding now. Get it?

3)Paying for sex with a minor goes from misdemeanor to felony.

(look around, along with the "it's illegal to carry a gun into this bar" there will be new signage in bars, hotels taht have a liquor license or have been deemed a public nuisance, massage parlors, adult entertainment establishments, truck stops, welcome centers, airports and bus & train stations saying "If you are not here of your own free will call 1-800 whatever"

Upshot:
More stings.
More stings targeting pimped/managed/trafficked
Tougher laws for pimps and johns
Help for the exploited

Moral of the story?

Independent Adult (duh)
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
Slothrop
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I think the moral for me is reinforcement of the notion that smart and literate women make me tingle in my "special place."

Seriously though, one thing this means is there may be more stings related to girls "implied" to be underage or "barely legal," especially if there's a judge or DA willing to attempt to prosecute on "intent" to have sex with a trafficked minor.

One more reason to stay well away from BP...

On another note, I've wanted to see you ever since I heard all the gushing reviews; when are coming back to Nashville so I can clear my schedule? :-)
Slothrop is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women