Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2020, 10:09 AM   #1
Bkbird650
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default Concerns For Exposure

I’m missing my visits because of my concern for exposure to virus. Of COURSE, playing, as we do, has always Been inherently more risky than not but ir seems more so, now. What are your thoughts?
Bkbird650 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:12 PM   #2
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

I just say find the real numbers(Not the Hyped ones)and base your decision. Common sense and research have always been our best friend.
Use your own judgement.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 03:41 AM   #3
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

To be honest, I am not worried. I have been out through this whole thing working. I can be in several places a day. Meeting all kinds of different people. If it were that bad, I should have caught it by now. I am just not that lucky to go untouched.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 09:17 AM   #4
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
To be honest, I am not worried. I have been out through this whole thing working. I can be in several places a day. Meeting all kinds of different people. If it were that bad, I should have caught it by now. I am just not that lucky to go untouched.
You're absolutely correct after you check the actual death rates. The Media would have us all believe that everybody's dying in the streets. The so-called experts have mostly been wrong from the start.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 09:41 PM   #5
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

There has been several stories over the past weeks about non believers and deniers. One particularly sad one was a guy in NJ whose final words to his nurse was his regret for ignoring the warnings and advice!

I would STRONGLY advise the reader to get the Google, Apple, Reuters And AP news apps, at least. Whole lot more perspective there than TV news!

By the way, anybody know the ratio of car crash deaths to licensed drivers if no one wore a seat belt? Bet’cha it would be less than 1%!
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 09:44 PM   #6
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Exaggerate much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeechief View Post
You're absolutely correct after you check the actual death rates. The Media would have us all believe that everybody's dying in the streets. The so-called experts have mostly been wrong from the start.
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:47 PM   #7
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well I get my information from actual doctors and nurses in KC. They have shared what they have seen and know. No spin on it or political bias. I also know someone who waited to be tested but had to leave after signing in, but was never tested. My friend received a positive test result. So who knows what the real numbers actually are. So I don't get my information from the news.
I abide by the mask order as required. I wash my hands more often. Other than that, my everyday life has not changed. Maybe this is all we should have done to begin with. Instead our economy is ruined and school system is screwed up.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 01:00 AM   #8
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The threat is real. 5 million confirmed cases. That directly and indirectly affects over 20x that amount of people, from direct family, coworkers, friends, etc, or about 1/3 of the us population. 160000 deaths so far with 60,000 still hospitalized affects directly and indirectly possibly 50 times that amount of people so far.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 08:26 AM   #9
kc_guy_30
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Not everyone is affected the same way and you may not experience any symptoms at all while someone else may suffer permanent lung damage or a slow horrible death. Unfortunately it’s impossible to know how things wil turn out until after the fact.

I think it’s wrong to look back and assume the shutdowns etc were pointless, no way to know how things may have turned turned out without them.

The biggest strain on the economy imo has been due to safety measures being politicized / ignored and dragging the need for confinement much further out than necessary. In addition to all the other fumbling that happened early on.
kc_guy_30 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 02:32 PM   #10
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
... non believers and deniers....
LOL, when someone disagrees, just paint them as non-believers and deniers so you don't have to address the opposing point of view. Where else have we seen this strategy at work...I wonder...hmmm
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 03:06 PM   #11
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
There has been several stories over the past weeks about non believers and deniers. One particularly sad one was a guy in NJ whose final words to his nurse was his regret for ignoring the warnings and advice!

I would STRONGLY advise the reader to get the Google, Apple, Reuters And AP news apps, at least. Whole lot more perspective there than TV news!

By the way, anybody know the ratio of car crash deaths to licensed drivers if no one wore a seat belt? Bet’cha it would be less than 1%!

"Whole lot more perspective there than TV news!"

TV news has always been more entertainment than news. It is also only for the people that can't, or won't read!

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 05:28 PM   #12
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can't live in hiding for ever not get out is just as bad as staying in all the time ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 07:28 PM   #13
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Can't live in hiding for ever not get out is just as bad as staying in all the time ..
We can wait until at least some sort of vaccine is released. It may not be the best at the start but if it reduces symptoms and prevents the hospitals from getting overloaded it will be a start. Hold on for a few more months...
Old 08-07-2020, 07:32 PM   #14
royamcr
Valued Poster

It would have been wrong to do nothing. It is a damned if you do and damned if you do nothing situation. Under a much better president maybe we wouldn't even be in this position at all. Maybe it would have been nipped in the bud back in November when they think it actually started. Then died out, and then hit again in Jan/Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_guy_30 View Post
Not everyone is affected the same way and you may not experience any symptoms at all while someone else may suffer permanent lung damage or a slow horrible death. Unfortunately it’s impossible to know how things wil turn out until after the fact.

I think it’s wrong to look back and assume the shutdowns etc were pointless, no way to know how things may have turned turned out without them.

The biggest strain on the economy imo has been due to safety measures being politicized / ignored and dragging the need for confinement much further out than necessary. In addition to all the other fumbling that happened early on.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:56 AM   #15
Bkbird650
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I don’t think the media is hyping the numbers. 160,000 deaths in the U.S. 3.2% of the people infected die. Apparently a significant number of cases result in pulmonary damage even from mild cases.
Bkbird650 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women