Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42023
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36400
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Default ROMNEY UNHARMED BY SO CALLED GAFFE

The main stream media is trying to destroy Romney by using his comments about 47% of the people not paying taxes and expecting the other 53% to pay for the social welfare state.

It hasn't worked. Romney has been unaffected by the attack. Rasmussen still shows Romney ahead in the national polls, 47% to 46%.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Wednesday, September 19, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 46% of the vote. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

smoke and mirrors he is behind in the swing states...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
smoke and mirrors he is behind in the swing states...
A lot of the polls are "smoke and mirrors." They sample Dimo's 2 to 1 over normal people (Republicans). Rasmussen is the real deal; he was the most reliable poll taker in 2008.

It's going to be close. The outcome will probably depend on how much voter fraud the Dimo's get away with. I think Dimo voter fraud will be the worst ever. The union thugs, New Black Panthers, and the ACORN types are probably going to pull out all the stops to maximize dead voters, felon voters and illegal alien voters.

If Obama wins the popular vote and loses the Electoral College vote, there will be massive rioting.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

One day after being sued over a controversial ballot box citizenship question, Secretary of State Ruth Johnson said Tuesday there are an estimated 4,000 noncitizens on Michigan's voter rolls.

The estimate is based on the state's access to citizenship information for one-fifth of the population, Johnson said, adding the federal government won't give her access to more citizenship data.

Hmmm . . . No wonder Michigan leans Obama.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...ns-voter-rolls
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #5
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
One day after being sued over a controversial ballot box citizenship question, Secretary of State Ruth Johnson said Tuesday there are an estimated 4,000 noncitizens on Michigan's voter rolls.

The estimate is based on the state's access to citizenship information for one-fifth of the population, Johnson said, adding the federal government won't give her access to more citizenship data.

Harry Reid calls them "undocumented Americans."
Old 09-19-2012, 12:01 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I wonder how many more there are. I wonder why the Obama administration isn't cooperating?
Old 09-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #7
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:

I got a thing in the mail from the Harris County Registrar's Office a couple of months back telling me I was ineligible to vote because my registration deemed not valid. The reasons for such a conclusion were unknown. I sent them a copy of my voter's registration, my driver's license and a bill with my address on it. I have since gotten my new voter's registration in the mail. Assholes.

Back to Romney's "gaff". It's not a gaff. How can it be? The only ones that think it's a gaff are the class warfare types that hate rich people because they aren't or the occasional banker's son, limousine liberal that hate their privilege.

It's true, 47% of Americans don't pay taxes. That's just not right.
The only exempt income in the United States should be SS. Taxes have already been paid on that. Everyone, and I mean everyone, should pay taxes, people that make a living off of capital gains should have to pay at the ordinary income levels and there should be an alternative minimum tax on all C Corps.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:17 PM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;3214339]I wonder how many more there are. I wonder why the Obama administration isn't cooperating?[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:20 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

By the way, the Romney "gaffe" tape was doctored. See my other thread.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

http://veracitystew.com/2012/09/18/a...ding-downward/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #11
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I got a thing in the mail from the Harris County Registrar's Office a couple of months back telling me I was ineligible to vote because my registration deemed not valid. The reasons for such a conclusion were unknown. I sent them a copy of my voter's registration, my driver's license and a bill with my address on it. I have since gotten my new voter's registration in the mail. Assholes.

Back to Romney's "gaff". It's not a gaff. How can it be? The only ones that think it's a gaff are the class warfare types that hate rich people because they aren't or the occasional banker's son, limousine liberal that hate their privilege.

It's true, 47% of Americans don't pay taxes. That's just not right. The only exempt income in the United States should be SS. Taxes have already been paid on that. Everyone, and I mean everyone, should pay taxes, people that make a living off of capital gains should have to pay at the ordinary income levels and there should be an alternative minimum tax on all C Corps.
Income from capital gains is also income that has already been taxed. The capital gains tax is a double tax. Also, increasing the capital gains tax doesn't increase revenue, because of the negative effect on the GDP.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #12
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

yeah doctored

thats why he went into full damage repair mode
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:25 PM   #13
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
The tape was supposedly provided by Jimmy Carter's grandson. He's unemployed, one of the 47%.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #14
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I love veracity stew. It's great with cornbread.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The tape was supposedly provided by Jimmy Carter's grandson. He's unemployed, one of the 47%.

he paid $50K to sip Billy Beer and record Willard ?

peanut biz must be good eh ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women