Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41269
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35673
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2022, 12:16 PM   #1
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

User ID: 54509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Your favorite tin foil hat wearing lunatic is back

I really wish I could say what I wanted to without being reprimanded like were in high school. Anyway, maybe one day you all will stop judging people and talking shit to them when they talk about things that you don't understand, do agree with or know anything about. Since I don't read my posts once they are posted (because yall are mostly jerks and I'm petty and will go back and fourth) who know the things yall have said about me and my posts. But I need yall to pick your faces up off the floor once it's all over cuz I FUKKING TOLD YOU SO. If you don't know about appalette case #22-380, then I suggest you do some research. I may not have the best vocabulary, Grammer, or punctuation, but I be knowing wtf I'm talking about. The Cia literally made the word conspiracy up to deflect bush's involvement. Crazy how all these "conspiracies" have become fact. https://youtu.be/r_wWx6CMMYM"> https://youtu.be/r_wWx6CMMYM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
Suck a big one
AMAZING.ALANNAH is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 02:19 PM   #2
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Knowing that one is a tin foil hat wearing lunatic is always a good first step in self awareness. Good for you and Happy Holidays.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 06:51 PM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You've come to the right place...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 12:05 AM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH View Post
I really wish I could say what I wanted to without being reprimanded like were in high school. Anyway, maybe one day you all will stop judging people and talking shit to them when they talk about things that you don't understand, do agree with or know anything about. Since I don't read my posts once they are posted (because yall are mostly jerks and I'm petty and will go back and fourth) who know the things yall have said about me and my posts. But I need yall to pick your faces up off the floor once it's all over cuz I FUKKING TOLD YOU SO. If you don't know about appalette case #22-380, then I suggest you do some research. I may not have the best vocabulary, Grammer, or punctuation, but I be knowing wtf I'm talking about. The Cia literally made the word conspiracy up to deflect bush's involvement. Crazy how all these "conspiracies" have become fact. https://youtu.be/r_wWx6CMMYM"> https://youtu.be/r_wWx6CMMYM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
Suck a big one
your youtube link is broken.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 12:09 AM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
your youtube link is broken.

i can fix that ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_wWx6CMMYM
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 11:53 AM   #6
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I'm impressed.
She actually acknowledges him as being President.

I thought the first thing she'd bring to the floor is proof showing the past election was a fraud. Gotta line your ducks up properly.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 02:41 PM   #7
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Is a tin foil hat or a MAGA hat more indicative of lunacy these days?

I say the MAGA hat trumps (lol) all the others combined.

Is the OP expecting Trumpers to “Suck a big one” CBJ like she does? Just asking for the Trumpies that love to suck Trump’s little orange dick...Go Joe!! You suck Big Ones, too, but the Orange Man is sucking your Big One uncovered!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 04:05 PM   #8
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I'm impressed.
She actually acknowledges him as being President.

I thought the first thing she'd bring to the floor is proof showing the past election was a fraud. Gotta line your ducks up properly.

That ship has sailed even for MTG. Now it's time to consider impeachment just like Democrats did. There will be hearings in the House to lay out the details for impeachment for those not paying attention to the corruption and abuse of the Biden crime family which will be explained in detail AGAIN. Maybe some of you will finally get it.
Old 12-16-2022, 06:51 PM   #9
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Wha!?!? The Titanic left the dock!
What is the depth and breadth of corruption that allowed half a gross of court cases stating in the streets fraud?!

MTG better do more than a modicum of legal work if she hopes not to be blamed for corruptly wasting $$$ bring about such.
Old 12-16-2022, 08:03 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
That ship has sailed even for MTG. Now it's time to consider impeachment just like Democrats did. There will be hearings in the House to lay out the details for impeachment for those not paying attention to the corruption and abuse of the Biden crime family which will be explained in detail AGAIN. Maybe some of you will finally get it.
They will not vote to impeach is my guess.

Oh there will be a bunch of Hunter and Ukraine and the like bantered about oh and China....but it will be a nothing burger, similar to Benghazi
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 08:15 PM   #11
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They will not vote to impeach is my guess.

Oh there will be a bunch of Hunter and Ukraine and the like bantered about oh and China....but it will be a nothing burger, similar to Benghazi
Why did they let such a golden opportunity pass when donny was in office and he appointed his friendly fbi director and had the justice department in his pocket?

The biden guy would have been crucified and this would be said and done.

Hopefully MTG will do clear, concise and precise work in a timely fashion like the Jan 6 committee. 1.5 years total.
Old 12-17-2022, 08:14 AM   #12
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

although all the tin foil hat stuff has been proved to be true, keep wearing the hat as a badge of honor
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 09:48 AM   #13
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Why did they let such a golden opportunity pass when donny was in office and he appointed his friendly fbi director and had the justice department in his pocket?

The biden guy would have been crucified and this would be said and done.

Hopefully MTG will do clear, concise and precise work in a timely fashion like the Jan 6 committee. 1.5 years total.

Did Bill Barr ever claim to be Obama's "wingman"?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eri...olled-by-trump

Eric Holder, once Obama’s ‘wingman,’ now calling out Barr for loyalty to Trump

Eric Holder, who headed the U.S. Justice Department under former President Barack Obama, penned a column late Wednesday in which he calls Attorney General William Barr an unfit successor due to "nakedly partisan" actions and loyalty to President Trump.
Barr has been a favorite target of Trump critics since becoming attorney general in February following the departure of Jeff Sessions. Barr's detractors see him as a high-ranking enabler of the president who may use the department to serve Trump's personal and political interests.
In an interview with Fox News earlier this year, Barr said he was ready for the criticism.

"I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done. I’m still the president’s wingman, so I’m there with my boy. So we’ll see," Holder told Tom Joyner's radio show, according to Politico.

"Pot, meet Kettle"!

Merrick Garland is as big a hypocrite as the office of AG has ever seen. Here is a tweet from Tom Cotton.

Tom Cotton

Judge Garland agrees that it's wrong and immoral to discriminate based on race. I hope he'll oppose any of President Biden's so-called equity initiatives that treat Americans differently based on the color of their skin.

If Joe Biden isn't discriminating based on race, what the fuck would you call it? Oh, that's right, discrimination based on race is now called "equity and inclusion" except for straight, White males. And Merrick Garland has broken his promise to not discriminate based on race. Every single issue in the Biden administration is based on race and gender and the more confused you are about gender, the more you will be considered for a job in the Biden administration.

Merrick Garland is a disgrace to his office and this country.

Old 12-17-2022, 03:47 PM   #14
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Remined . . .

Of the Following . . .
Quote:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 05:50 PM   #15
EdBeaver
Gaining Momentum

I love all the other members, even the dumbasses. Ooops

Can I be rude to non members like MTP (Marjorie Trailer Park)? Hehe
EdBeaver is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women