Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35674
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2022, 06:45 PM   #1
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20
Default Biden official charged w/ theft. Article is wrong on so many levels and hard to read. Put your pronoun thinking cap on! I can’t determine pronoun from photo.

http://www.insider.com/biden-officia...rt-2022-11?amp

Please contact the “journalist” and set her/him/they straight. Check Sam’s plumbing and let us know what you find out.

This world is bizarre.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 07:53 PM   #2
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

American Airlines records confirm that he checked no luggage at departure so had no reason to be in the baggage claim area at MSP.

Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 08:21 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

in other news. sammy boi's pronoun's just changed from them/they to unemployed/convict.

bahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaa

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-adm...170737660.html

A Biden administration official is on leave after they were charged with stealing a Vera Bradley suitcase worth over $2,000 from a Minnesota airport

Sam Brinton.(formerly of) Department of Energy

it's going to be popular on it's cell block. bahahahaaaa

and this is an example of the mess of woke nonsense Biden brought in to "lead the nation".

baahahahaaaaaa

• A Biden administration official has been charged with felony theft and is facing prison time.
  • Sam Brinton was accused of stealing a mother's Vera Bradley suitcase from an airport in Minnesota.
  • Brinton works at the US Department of Energy's Office of Nuclear Energy.
A Biden administration official has been charged with felony theft and is on leave from their post after being accused of stealing a mother's Vera Bradley suitcase from an airport in Minnesota, according to court documents and the federal government.

Sam Brinton, the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition at the Department of Energy's Office of Nuclear Energy, was accused of taking the luggage from baggage claim at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport on September 16, according to a complaint filed last month.

The 26-inch navy blue hard-sided roller bag and its contents were estimated to be worth $2,325, according to the court documents obtained by Insider.

Surveillance footage captured Brinton, 35, taking the Vera Bradley luggage from the carousel at around 4:45 p.m. after Brinton arrived at the airport on an American Airlines flight from Washington, DC, the court documents allege.

The complaint states that Brinton took off the bag's tag and left the area "at a quick pace" before hopping into a cab; records from American Airlines show Brinton never checked a bag before they left Washington DC, according to the court papers.

Brinton was then caught on surveillance footage checking into a luxury riverfront hotel in St. Paul with the bag, the complaint says.

Two days later, on September 18, Brinton was seen checking the bag before boarding a flight back to Washington DC, the documents state. Brinton was again seen on surveillance video carrying the bag at Washington Dulles International Airport in Virginia after returning from a Europe trip on October 9, investigators said.

When a Minnesota police officer called Brinton that day, Brinton denied taking someone else's bag.

"If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I don't have any clothes for another individual. That was my clothes when I opened the bag," Brinton told the officer, the complaint states.

woke translation ... once i stole it, it belonged to me and i needed new dresses anyway

The complaint alleges that Brinton then called the officer back two hours later and apologized for not being "completely honest."

Brinton told the officer that they were tired and picked up the wrong bag and only realized when they got to the hotel and opened the suitcase.

The complaint says Brinton "got nervous people would think they stole the bag and did not know what to do."

you did steal it. that's why it got nervous.

Brinton told police they left the clothes from the bag inside the drawers in the hotel room and admitted to taking the bag back to the airport on September 18.

When Brinton was questioned why they would use the bag, Brinton said they thought it would be "weirder" to leave the luggage in the hotel room rather than the clothes, the court papers say.

Police did not recover any clothes from the hotel room where Brinton stayed and as of October 27 — when the complaint was filed — the owner of the Vera Bradley bag has not gotten it back, according to the court documents.

the Biden Brinton bag scandal!!! where is the bag!?!?!?!?! does petey poo have it now? and the dresses????

The Department of Energy told Insider on Tuesday that Brinton is "on leave" from the agency and that Dr. Kim Petry is now "performing the duties of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition."

An attorney for Brinton did not immediately respond to a request for comment by Insider.

Brinton, who is one of the federal government's first openly "gender fluid" employees, faces up to five years in prison or a $10,000 fine or both. They are scheduled to make their first court appearance in Minnesota's 4th Judicial District Court on December 19.

Since the news of Brinton's arrest, Republicans like former President Donald Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., have used the criminal case to bash Brinton over their gender identity.

"Who could have seen this coming from they/them?" Trump Jr. said in a tweet.
GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert tweeted, "This man, hired by Joe Biden, is a thief" along with a photo of Brinton in a dress.

Read the original article on Insider

bahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

the Biden Admin in one photo

bahahahahaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 08:48 PM   #4
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

If only there were some sort of outward indicators that someone is likely to make irrational decisions. Damn the luck!
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 10:41 PM   #5
Levianon17
BANNED

Priceless. It's about time they picked one of these assholes off, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 12:28 AM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

hahahahahahahaha....

it was only a matter of time those wierdos get into trouble.

1 down, one more to go. that goofy tranny is next
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 02:45 AM   #7
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

In his/hers/its defense, the Minneapolis airport really is a pain in the ass to navigate around so he/she/it should have stuck with the first lie. That airport has the worst logistics of all of the airports I've ever been to... I would have blamed the airport for my confusion and claimed that's why I "accidentally" grabbed the most expensive luggage I saw 1st.

My ex had Louis Vuitton luggage. I wish that dude would have stolen her favorite one. I pretty much never complained about her spending but paying for that ridiculous shit with my money put me over the edge. Maybe Samuel or Samantha or whatever the fuck name Sam goes by legally felt my similar outrage about excess spending by women on luggage. Haha
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 08:21 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGPa0C_tcls
Old 12-09-2022, 09:51 AM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

well! we all know what a freak this clown is with it's kinks but it appears it's also a serial luggage thief too! it's still "on leave". it needs to be fired.

this freak just likes to steal women's luggage to get off on wearing their clothing.

bahahahhaaaaa

https://www.yahoo.com/news/non-binar...142747038.html

Non-Binary Biden Official Charged with Second Felony Suitcase Theft

Sam Brinton
  • American nuclear waste disposal expert

Sam Brinton, a non-binary nuclear waste official in the Biden administration, is once again facing charges for attempting to steal luggage from an airport, raising doubts about Brinton’s insistence that the first incident was the result of a mix-up.

Brinton, the deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy, allegedly stole luggage from Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada on an unknown date. There is a federal warrant out for Brinton’s arrest on grand larceny charges for stealing property worth between $1,200 and $5,000, 8 News Now reported.

The Biden administration official, whose appointment was widely touted as a historic accomplishment for the LGBT community, was placed on leave in November after being charged with stealing luggage from a Minneapolis airport. In that incident, Brinton allegedly grabbed a woman’s Vera Bradley suitcase, worth $2,325 with its contents, from baggage claim at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport on September 16.

Brinton claimed innocence, insisting that he mistakenly took another passenger’s bag. However, Brinton never checked a bag before the flight, according to court filings reviewed by the New York Post. A video recording later showed a man who appeared to be Brinton removing the suitcase’s ID tag before running off with it. The gender-fluid individual, the first to serve in federal government, later claimed he realized he took the wrong bag when he got to his hotel. To avoid suspicion of theft, Brinton stashed the materials of the suitcase in a dresser in the hotel room.

A group of 16 Republicans demanded Brinton leave his post or be fired over the disgrace. “We implore you to set aside petty politics and appoint only the most qualified and dedicated individuals to influence America’s energy sector​,” the GOP representatives wrote to Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm.

Brinton worked at the Trevor Project for four years, first as the Head of Advocacy and Government Affairs and then as Vice President of Advocacy and Government Affairs. In August it was revealed that the Trevor Project’s anonymous online forum for LGBT youth was a breeding ground for perverse sexual content, aggressive gender re-assignment referrals, and adults encouraging minors to hide gender transitions from their parents.

Brinton has bragged about participating in kink relationships as a “pup handler” — a person, typically a gay man, who enjoys interacting with other typically gay men as they pretend to be dogs.

Potential punishment for the crimes Brinton has been accused could be up to five years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine.
Old 12-09-2022, 12:10 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
If only there were some sort of outward indicators that someone is likely to make irrational decisions. Damn the luck!
I've been good about picking out those that are likely to make irrational decisions by knowing which conspiracy theory podcasts they cite on hooker boards.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 03:43 PM   #11
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

DOE wont fire the weirdo.

biden admin wants that bad PR???? he can have it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women