Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2010, 05:17 AM   #1
miss sexy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 9537
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lately...

It has been super slow for me!!! If any ladies are having some issues please share. I'm starting to feel a lil insecure

I know I'm a BBW but never had complaints. Don't seem to be getting the reviews I should either. I know I give a dam good BNG.

Guys if something is lacking on my part, PM me. Just be tasteful and don't put it out for all to see.
miss sexy is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #2
tallwhiteguycc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I miss ya babe! But honestly havent been able to see anybody. Economy sux in a real bad way and most of us that are business owners or make our livelyhood of commision or sales.. We are all broke! Things shuold start to look better closer to christmas but gosh retail has been VERY bad. Anybody that is able to keep there business open is probably barely feed themslefs or have no bills to pay. Dont think its your skills.
tallwhiteguycc is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
soyloco13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

all so very true. Miss Sexy havent had the pleasure of meeting you, but really its slow for everyone and more with what happen with CL last month. Please dont let this bring down your confidence in yourself. Its going slow for everyone! Just keep your head up and we are all hoping things get better real soon, just gotta tough it out!
soyloco13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
Aztec Prince
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default MIss sexy

I concur with the fellas. Don't get discouraged it's just that times are not and peeps are penny pinching. Although I have never had the pleasure I am very sure that you are very pleasurable and you being bbw has nothing to do with it. Just hang in there and things will hopefully look up. Take care and be safe.
Aztec Prince is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Miss Sexy! I totally agree with you too. It's been pretty damn slow for me too. I also ask all these gentlemen to let me know whats up and what I'm lacking too. You gentlemen can also PM me as well. But yeah the economy is pretty bad right now Miss Sexy. I'm even pinching pennies as well. I just barely paid my rent 2 days ago and I'm late too! I just hope this economy gets better though but I honestly don't see it happening.
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Economy is bad but....

Have you ladies ever thought to expand your customer area any?

I posted an ISO on 10-3 looking for someone to come to Laredo for one night. 176 views later, none of the South Texas girls have responded. But a lady from Austin did and we have made all the arrangements.

I know that some of you travel from CC to McAllen, about 170 miles. CC to Laredo is only 145 miles. McAllen to Laredo is also 145 miles. Austin to Laredo is 235 miles.

Can't guarantee anything, but if things are really that bad, maybe a few more road trips might be in order, if you get the needed responses.

Hell, I am going to be down about 30K this year, if projections hold. I still have bills to pay and have to make the trips to Laredo every 3-4 weeks or so. Sitting back and saying business is bad doesn't help me a bit. I still like to have a night of fun once in a while.

And I don't usually contact a lady since she might not be willing to travel for an overnight. It is easier for me to post an ISO and see who is willing.

Just something for all of you to consider.

The Colonel

Edited to a more gentle posting. And yes I am PWD again.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:30 AM   #7
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Colonel:
You make a compelling point for being more aggressive in the marketplace. My bet is some of the boys are starved for good talent in the outlying areas. This could make for some opportunities for the ladies.

My $.02 is always worth what you pay for it.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:33 AM   #8
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

rjdiner,

I am ALWAYS starved for talent when I come south.

I live about 2 hours from DFW where there is a plethoria of ladies. My trouble is getting time to see them. About the only time I can be assured of getting to enjoy myself is when I come south.

I just think it is a shame that Laredo seems to be a town off-limits to some of the ladies here.

If any ladies would care to comment on why no one likes to come to Laredo, I would be more than glad to read it.

OK, it is late and I just got into my hotel and have a very busy day tomorrow, actually today now.

Goodnight.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:15 AM   #9
miss sexy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 9537
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Zodiak
Well I did see your ad but didn't fit all your requirements so I didn't respond. But it sounded like a lot of fun.
miss sexy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #10
LatinaVeronica
Veronica Santiago

User ID: 7430
Location: Based in Texas Coast But, I Do Tour All Over U.S. & Europe
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

imo "TMI" !!!

NO its Not THE Economy !!!!

call or pm me Miss Sexy!!!
LatinaVeronica is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #11
That.guy001
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I'm a salesperson...if you're not getting traffic. Offer deals. Miss Sexy does a good job of this. If you're doing 80bng, do 70...do 60...get the business. It's not like there's overhead in the hobby.

Of course, you may not like what you attract by dropping.
That.guy001 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #12
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb It's October...

Babe, October and January are typically the worst months for this industry. I have been in the business for 2 years and indy for 1 and this is exactly the way it was last year. Hold on there chica. November will be better.
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:20 PM   #13
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by That.guy001 View Post
I'm a salesperson...if you're not getting traffic. Offer deals. Miss Sexy does a good job of this. If you're doing 80bng, do 70...do 60...get the business. It's not like there's overhead in the hobby.

Of course, you may not like what you attract by dropping.
This is going to go over like a flaming bag of poo, but it's an industry truism that the opposite is actually the way to go.

Raise your rates. You'll attract the better-quality guys, and get more appointments. It seems to defy the laws of economics, but the anecdotal evidence is compelling. (Seen it myself.)

Be fully prepared to eat crow. However, there are many, many ladies who have already confirmed that raising rates brought in new, quality clientele. There are any number of gents who think the $15 steak always tastes better than the $5 steak, even thought they're identical.

Personal experience - I raised my rates by a measly $25 and got more and better appointments. YMMV.

Conversely, discounts have never done a damned thing for me. No more appointments than usual, but clients who were more of a handful (exception being the regulars-only discounts, which I liked quite well). YMMV.

And I agree with Aidan. Some months just suck. Save your money to compensate for feast/famine cycles.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #14
tradermac75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna View Post
Babe, October and January are typically the worst months for this industry. I have been in the business for 2 years and indy for 1 and this is exactly the way it was last year. Hold on there chica. November will be better.

I can understand why January is slow after the holidays, but why would it slow down in October?
tradermac75 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:01 PM   #15
LatinaVeronica
Veronica Santiago

User ID: 7430
Location: Based in Texas Coast But, I Do Tour All Over U.S. & Europe
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yes emily is right !
LatinaVeronica is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies