Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default POOR SEAN HANITY

SEAN HANITY MUST HAVE A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN BY NOW
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

FUCK HIM. He's the worst of the worst. Even worse than the dry cunt blondes on Fox.

(Was that too rough? It's how I feel...I hate Hannity more than dry cunts blondes!)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:12 AM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
SEAN HANITY MUST HAVE A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN BY NOW
Actually Waverunner- Hannity and Rush are 2 pieces of shit that will benefit from Obama re-election now they have another 4 years to spread their useless hate and get ratings from assholes like COG, Joe Bloe, JD, Loving Kayla, Lexus Lover and Whirlway who feed into Hannity's and Rush's bullshit.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:27 AM   #4
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I watched foxnews a little last night, it was brent baier, i think, and a blonde and if I didn't know any better, I would have thought I was watching a legitimate news organization. I wanted to see hannity's take on things, for a laugh, but he was nowhere to be found. I say let Hannity and rush continue their bloviating, it only reinforces how crazy and out of touch the far right really is.
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:38 AM   #5
EarlEApex
Registered Member

The price of a gallon of gas was $1.80 four years ago. Wrap your brain around a $16 trillion dollar debt. $16,000,000,000,000. Dependency on the government is not the answer to reduce the poverty level. We should encourage businesses to invest and hire more employees rather than penalizing them for success. This President has created an atmosphere of uncertainty and businesses are holding trillions of dollars rather than investing in their companies.

Is it bloviating when we ask why President Obama watched 4 of our citizens, including the US Ambassador to Libya, were under attack for 7 hours as he made a political decision not to try a rescue? He jetted off to Vegas the next morning for a campaign fund raiser and sent his surrogates out to blame the attack on a spontanious protest over a video. When the bodies of the dead were flown back to the states, President Obama was 45 minutes late for the ceremony. A glaring example of his shameful disrespect and disconnect from reality.

Is it bloviating when pointed out that the unemployment rate is still just a tick under 8%? It was 5.8% in 2008. The poverty rate has also gone up over the last 4 years. It's the highest since Bill Clinton was President in 1993. Oh, but I guess it's George Bushes fault.

Is it bloviating to ask why President Obama blocked the oil pipeline from Canada, killing thousands of jobs and a source of low cost, high quality Candian crude? Take a look at the pipeline map at the following link and ask yourself how much one more would increase the danger to the environment? http://www.eia.gov/pub/oil_gas/natur...lines_map.html

George Bush has been blamed the last 4 years for an anemic economy. Who will President Obama blame the next 4 years? The budget deficit, as a percentage against GDP, is 8.3% under Obama. That's twice the rate of any other president. George Bush was at 3.2%

President Obama has four more years to turn the economy around an put Americans back to work. We all hope he can get it done this time.
EarlEApex is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Actually Waverunner- Hannity and Rush are 2 pieces of shit that will benefit from Obama re-election now they have another 4 years to spread their useless hate and get ratings from assholes like COG, Joe Bloe, JD, Loving Kayla, Lexus Lover and Whirlway who feed into Hannity's and Rush's bullshit.
That is exactly right. An Obama win is good news for the conservative entertainment industry. Feed the lemmings the hatred, intolerance and divisiveness they crave.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women