Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48533
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #1
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 68434
Default A Big Thank you

I am currently waiting to see if I will get a job that I have been really wanting for some time. I will know for sure in the next week and a half or so. Anyway, when I registered here, I had few job options and was terrified of the hobby. At the same time, I was excited by the idea and anxious to say the least. While waiting to find out my future, I have been talking, messaging and posting like crazy getting to know some of you. Both providers and hobbiest have been so kind and friendly to me.

Tonight, after posting a few responses and drinking a few beers, I decided I wanted to say thank you. I will try and not get dramatic about it but I am newly divorced and starting a new life. I was afraid and have been a housewife for so long I didn't know if I could make it on my own. As weird as it sounds, you guys have helped me. The providers here have been so amazing in helping me know what to expect and the hobbiest have been patient and kind as I have been wishy washy and fearful.

So, I just wanted you all to know that whether or not I go this direction or not, I feel I have made friends here and think my life is better because of it..

Okay so really dont make fun of me!!! lol

Thanks guys.. your awesome
Old 03-01-2011, 11:37 PM   #2
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

glad you made it to our lil world. hope you found us to be just everyday people lookin to get along and explore all are sexy sides. i really hope you make this your home . buy, if not thanks for stopping by. you, or atleast your pic has made a great impression on me as well as your fun postings. hope to "meat" you some day
Old 03-02-2011, 12:00 AM   #3
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
glad you made it to our lil world. hope you found us to be just everyday people lookin to get along and explore all are sexy sides. i really hope you make this your home . buy, if not thanks for stopping by. you, or atleast your pic has made a great impression on me as well as your fun postings. hope to "meat" you some day

you have quite the play on words "knotty" man

I do kinda feel like this is home.. I guess only time will tell if we will "meat" one day..lol
Old 03-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #4
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I second that and wish you the best in life. I'd like to think the women I am with are doing this because they love the work. If you take that more main-stream job do you think you will still do this part time, and if so may I ask you just limit your schedule and not jack up your prices any more. Oh and I also love your avaitar pic.
Best of luck in what ever you decide!
Old 03-02-2011, 12:09 AM   #5
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_michelle View Post
you have quite the play on words "knotty" man

I do kinda feel like this is home.. I guess only time will tell if we will "meat" one day..lol
yeah, i guess i am a cunning linguist
Old 03-02-2011, 12:09 AM   #6
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

Well if I get the job, I will have to see how time consuming it is. As far as jacking up the prices... I am at the "grateful to have a job" stage so it might take a while for me to get that cocky... LOL
Old 03-02-2011, 12:10 AM   #7
hold-empokerguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Best of luck with whatever decision you make and I respect the energy and effort you have put into learning about all of the ins and outs of the profession.....I for one enjoy reading your posts and feel you have been a welcomed addition to eccie
Old 03-02-2011, 12:13 AM   #8
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am currently waiting to see if I will get a job that I have been really wanting for some time. I will know for sure in the next week and a half or so. Anyway, when I registered here, I had few job options and was terrified of the hobby. At the same time, I was excited by the idea and anxious to say the least. While waiting to find out my future, I have been talking, messaging and posting like crazy getting to know some of you. Both providers and hobbiest have been so kind and friendly to me.

Tonight, after posting a few responses and drinking a few beers, I decided I wanted to say thank you. I will try and not get dramatic about it but I am newly divorced and starting a new life. I was afraid and have been a housewife for so long I didn't know if I could make it on my own. As weird as it sounds, you guys have helped me. The providers here have been so amazing in helping me know what to expect and the hobbiest have been patient and kind as I have been wishy washy and fearful.

So, I just wanted you all to know that whether or not I go this direction or not, I feel I have made friends here and think my life is better because of it..

Okay so really dont make fun of me!!! lol

Thanks guys.. your awesome
Lil Michelle, I am happy for you on whatever you decide to do with your life and only hope it brings you happiness. I think many of us have found a place in here that makes our lives a bit better too through our associations with each other. I am sure some have been in the same place as you are now in your life. Others of us may be heading down that same road. It isn't always an easy path and having an outlet like this does help. Just keep safe and think through your decisions. And for the record I myself would never think of making fun of you except in good natured fun
Old 03-02-2011, 12:20 AM   #9
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jughead1171 View Post
Lil Michelle, I am happy for you on whatever you decide to do with your life and only hope it brings you happiness. I think many of us have found a place in here that makes our lives a bit better too through our associations with each other. I am sure some have been in the same place as you are now in your life. Others of us may be heading down that same road. It isn't always an easy path and having an outlet like this does help. Just keep safe and think through your decisions. And for the record I myself would never think of making fun of you except in good natured fun

HEY! you are one of the ones I am referring to.. you have been so cool to me and make me feel so much more confident- so thank you! you rock in my book
Old 03-02-2011, 12:26 AM   #10
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold-empokerguy View Post
Best of luck with whatever decision you make and I respect the energy and effort you have put into learning about all of the ins and outs of the profession.....I for one enjoy reading your posts and feel you have been a welcomed addition to eccie

thank you... I really like it here and you have been cool too! I will keep you posted on what's going on
Old 03-02-2011, 12:45 AM   #11
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Quote:
HEY! you are one of the ones I am referring to.. you have been so cool to me and make me feel so much more confident- so thank you! you rock in my book
Thanks, you are pretty much a rockstar in my book
Old 03-02-2011, 01:14 AM   #12
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

awww shucks..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jughead1171 View Post
Thanks, you are pretty much a rockstar in my book
Old 03-02-2011, 01:38 AM   #13
chillster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Are those real....
Old 03-02-2011, 01:43 AM   #14
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

Yes but keep in mind I am holding them up, pushing them together and hiding more than half of them...lol I feel like it should come with one of those warning you see for medicine (results may vary... results are not typical?? or something like that..lol )
Old 03-02-2011, 02:12 AM   #15
Horsemancummeth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I am so in lust. Very nice little lady.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women