Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews
Default where to stay?

i'm looking at hotwire for a hotel and see all of these different areas. any place i should stay away from?

thanks

meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The standard answer seems to be that most ladies stay out of Kansas, but nearby.

Hope you have a nice visit!
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #3
N2SEX46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Johnson County, which is Lenexa, Shawnee, Leawood, and especially Overland Park is a good one to stay away from LE possibilities. I've seen girls in O.P., but believe me everytime I go there, I am there early and checking out the environment. Only once I've seen the cops setting up for which it looked like a sting, but I went through with my provider and we were okay as it turned out. However, the mark was a big shot businessman who was seeing a 16 year old high school cheerleader (who looked like she was 21 and built like a brick shithouse). Unfortunately, the girl was the daughter of a Leawood multi millionaire who had his daughter followed. The mark was also a soon to be former business partner of the girl's father. It didn't make the news because of the high profiled and prominent families involved, but I watched LE lead the guy to a police cruiser in bracelets a few hours later, shortly after I kissed my date good by. I knew one of the cops which is how I knew the story. That was three years ago and I still sweat about it thinking they could have been ready to sting the likes of yours truly. It can't speak for Kansas City, KS but I would not feel too comfortable there either. From what I can determine from personal experience and others with whom I share in the hobby, the Plaza, Downtown KCMO and the airport seem to be your better bets. There are those here that are better informed than I, and I would defer to, so.........Good luck.
N2SEX46 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women