Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41496
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52
Default New Talent or Established Provider

I'm torn. Do I want see a new provider with very little if not any reviews, info, etc. Or do I want to see a provider who I've either seen before who I have developed a repore with over my time here?
Iron Chef is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
legman+
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Good question.... what's your answer?
legman+ is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:10 PM   #3
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

personally.. being more seasoned myself NOW... i remember how nervous and unsure i was and much less.. Unfun as a new provider... i have since relaxed and become more in tune with my sexuality and my self... so i say to each their own.. but i'd try the more seasoned providers if i was you. Seems to be more fun.. and more experienced.. and less about games..

have fun
amber rain
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I have to agree with you Amber, but there is something to be said for the excitement of seeing someone new. A high comfort level or the excitement of the unknown?
Iron Chef is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #5
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

See all of 'em man...I would get sick of eating lobster every day.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
Nikki Prada
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 94919
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Prolongus agreed +1
Amber I also agree you can boil up alot of steam w/ a provider who is season because the provider is comfortable w/ themselves and their sexuality and is sooo much easier to cater to the other party and is not a room full of tension : )

Iron Chef....if you do try a NEW Talent/Provider...O the excitement when you find that pearl in the sea ; )
Nikki Prada is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:53 PM   #7
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Clap Clap for prada...Very true...
But, as with a NEW provider.. you're absolutely right.. you DO NOT know what you are gonna get...
1. There are NO reviews on them.
2. No drama following their names.
3. Young and full of excitement at every turn....and so on...
If there is no management that will bust in the room and crack a head.. and rob you... hence why the more seasoned providers are good to go with... cause you have the reviews... you can see any drama they might have caused... and yes the excitement is still there.. if you haven't been with her personally.

All I'm saying... either way... looks of a Youngster... newbie.. can be intriguing... but what's in the closet when you get there. Read all alert sections. Read anything in coed you can. Do you research. Chances are they may be good... and all legit... but take the pics and run them on tineye.com... see where else the pics are posted. Hobbyist it is up to you to screen your providers... jsut as we have to screen you. There are twists and turns on all ends. Just be sure you're safe.

Amber Rain
Old 10-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #8
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

See who makes you happy! New or "seasoned", have a great time!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
See who makes you happy! New or "seasoned", have a great time!
I agree
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #10
ed3452
BANNED

#1 I would seek one willing to do it with the lights on,

#2 The two above have a proven sizzle with a whole lot of class, and I cannot imagine there is much finer ass.

ed3452 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:24 PM   #11
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I would suggest the best of both worlds, an established provider who you have yet to see. Safe and exciting!
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:14 AM   #12
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

what mmcqtx said!!

seems like this thread and the "The Flame Out Effect" thread by twisterSpinner
...http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=312872
should get together for some deliteful times :^)

and my answer there applies here ...
it could depend on whether you are looking for a one or two or three time deal -or- a deal that will last for many years.

generally i look for someone with whom i'd enjoy consulting now and again for many years.
i will occasionally consult with someone new just for the experience. but they are maybe 1 out of 8 or 10 consultations.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 06:42 AM   #13
Sampson
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
personally.. being more seasoned myself NOW... i remember how nervous and unsure i was and much less.. Unfun as a new provider... i have since relaxed and become more in tune with my sexuality and my self... so i say to each their own.. but i'd try the more seasoned providers if i was you. Seems to be more fun.. and more experienced.. and less about games..

have fun
amber rain
That's funny. Don't you want the lights off during your sessions? I don't know any confident woman who needs that to keep them from feeling, "nervous and unsure." Geez, what the hell did you do when you were younger and not "seasoned"? Did you make the guys wear a fucking blindfold?

To the OP, it's your money. See who you want and don't over think things. There is no wrong answer in whatever choice you make.
Sampson is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #14
txhunter56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcqtx View Post
I would suggest the best of both worlds, an established provider who you have yet to see. Safe and exciting!
+1
txhunter56 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:01 AM   #15
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default to your response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampson View Post
That's funny. Don't you want the lights off during your sessions? I don't know any confident woman who needs that to keep them from feeling, "nervous and unsure." Geez, what the hell did you do when you were younger and not "seasoned"? Did you make the guys wear a fucking blindfold?

To the OP, it's your money. See who you want and don't over think things. There is no wrong answer in whatever choice you make.

To each their own.. it's very well known how I am in any of my 38 YES reviews. It's not about me not being seasoned.. or not confident. Its a personal choice that I have... and if you don't like it.. then you're free NOT to come see me. Im not knocking anyone... so don't feel why you should pin point me out. I'm giving him the dangers in seeing someone new without reviews.

If you personally don't wanna come see me because of my perference... then DONT. That's fine with me. But, I have 38 reviews, that say regardless of the "light's out"... I'm still fun and skilled.

All I'm saying to the OP is... whether its me.. or another seasoned (like the light's on provider)... you can read reviews.. and see if there is danger lurking with her name or other drama following her and you can see what she has to offer before you shell out donation rates for what may or may not be what you're wanting or seeking.

With someone without reviews... that is new... be careful. Because what's on the outside of the picture package that enticed you... may or may not be what you're expecting.

Since I dont feed into drama or "cussing someone out"... I wont. Because there is no need for being rude.

Do what you wanna do, OP. Just be safe at whatever you decide.

All I'm saying.

Amber Rain

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women