Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2015, 09:06 AM   #1
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default Time Vs MSOG

A legit question for hobbyist/providers does a hobbyist simply pay for time or per mindgasm if you will thoughts?
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 09:38 AM   #2
arkansasflyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I never understood charging for an hr, but only allowing 1 pop. Basically you get charged a hr rate for 30 minutes of service!! (or less)

A hour rate should be 60 minutes MSOG......IMHO. I paid for an hour...

I just can't fathom seeing an add that states $150 per pop......regardless of time!
arkansasflyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:56 AM   #3
TechOne
Valued Poster

I walk away and never return when that happens...I wish there was a filter on the showcases to eliminate them when I login...like P411, and a place to keep notes about them...
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:04 AM   #4
TechOne
Valued Poster

How about the "cold wife experience" that some give you? Or the "dead fish" treatment that renders the equipment useless and can't get dressed fast enough to get the hell away from them?
Old 01-31-2015, 11:36 AM   #5
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm personally a MSOG provider. I enjoy spending the entire amount of time advertised in my sessions. I am also known to run overtime in order to attempt to complete the second pop in my sessions. Most of the gentlemen I encounter are gracious enough to tip me a little extra when that happens. I generally try not to be a "Clock Watcher" during my sessions however I must draw the line somewhere as I have also had my kindness and willingness to please ending in me being taken advantage of and not being properly compensated for my time. There really is a fine line in this hobby where time is concerned for both provider and hobbyist that people should take into consideration.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:50 AM   #6
arkansasflyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Another peeve....Talking.....I understand making small talk to relax or set the mood....but don't use 30 minutes of my hour....
TK,

I understand your point. I try to plan and schedule accordingly. If I only have time for one pop, I look for someone offering 1/2hr.... time for 2...I go for an hour....If I want 2 or 3 or just to go slow I try to schedule 1 1/2. I try not to waste a providers time, and don't want her wasting mine. I can pretty much gauge an hr these days....by BBBJCIM, recovery and MPCFS and done

My only exception was SNL... You scheduled an hr and SHE kept you there till SHE was done with you!
arkansasflyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:51 AM   #7
face2muff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Well who is this person above me :-)
face2muff is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:04 PM   #8
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He's paying for his time however I only see gentlemen that keep in mind the orifices they're putting their parts in is attached to a human being (who does want or need to be sitting on an ice pack for the next 48hrs after to recover) not a blowup doll or sex robot. I'm here for your pleasure ... not abuse. That being said I don't turn down seconds or thirds etc if time allows and FAR more often than not i'm the initiator.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:02 AM   #9
TechOne
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
I'm personally a MSOG provider. I enjoy spending the entire amount of time advertised in my sessions. I am also known to run overtime in order to attempt to complete the second pop in my sessions. Most of the gentlemen I encounter are gracious enough to tip me a little extra when that happens. I generally try not to be a "Clock Watcher" during my sessions however I must draw the line somewhere as I have also had my kindness and willingness to please ending in me being taken advantage of and not being properly compensated for my time. There really is a fine line in this hobby where time is concerned for both provider and hobbyist that people should take into consideration.
Yeah, yeah, Trinity, go ahead, call yourself a Slut...some of us already know what you are...FANTASTIC!

Behind Sovanna, you were my #2 LBFM...
Old 02-02-2015, 09:00 AM   #10
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechOne View Post
Yeah, yeah, Trinity, go ahead, call yourself a Slut...some of us already know what you are...FANTASTIC!

Behind Sovanna, you were my #2 LBFM...
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:46 AM   #11
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I offer MSOG, but 99% of my clients pop within 15-30 minutes and kick me out (nicely). I tell them "Hey you still got XXX amount time left, you sure you're done?" They usually say they're fine and that I can leave
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:02 AM   #12
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

I think that's the point MB, for the guys who can muster round 2, not to be told 15 mins in that "you popped, we're done." I see both sides, so I think it's just important to ask if MSOG is on the menu.
hogmanjones is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 02:53 PM   #13
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

be nice to have osog days again.
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:05 PM   #14
LuckOfTheOrient
BANNED

Encounters: 7

I would like to have the option of multiples.
Though I think if a guy gets his at the 48+ minute mark asking to continue might not be the best thing.
Though I don't think think I should be kicked out the bed either.
Maybe some mutual touching to wind down.
LuckOfTheOrient is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:28 PM   #15
Sidinman78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
I offer MSOG, but 99% of my clients pop within 15-30 minutes and kick me out (nicely). I tell them "Hey you still got XXX amount time left, you sure you're done?" They usually say they're fine and that I can leave
Never thought of it.
Sidinman78 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women