Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35838
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Was dirty dog to hard on SS
Dirty Dog was out of line and had to cause to make these comments to SS4469 0 0%
There was cause to make comments but dirty dog went to far 3 9.09%
Dirty dogs comments should have be harsher because ss has a history of this 8 24.24%
I dont care about dirty dogs comments to ss4469 22 66.67%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default poll: was dirty dog to hard on the beaver

Apparently I have wounded the sensibilities of one of our Texas visitors so lets take a poll:
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #2
dirty dog
Valued Poster

The first poll question that should be "no" cause
Old 04-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Link to said comments?
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #4
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I think he is referring to the stuff in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=698952

I could only make it so far in the thread before I stopped giving a shit either way though so I could be wrong.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #5
Amaranth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Pretty much all you need to read from that thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL
Some things just never change. Dog you do this over and over. You think your some bad ass. You’re not, your just a guy playing your silly games kicking up a bunch of shit to hide the fact that your an idiot. You attacked the OP in this thread as you have countless times before with others making a fool of yourself. I told you I wasn't interested in mixing it up with you and I was merely pointing out that what you were doing is offensive. Whether you get it or not, and it’s obvious you could care less. And the MODS aren’t doing anything about it or you would have run out of points a long time ago. I don't know who dilled you up your ass making you so pissed but I'm betting it wasn't the OP of this thread or the others you play this game with. But it sure does explain the drop of blood in your avatar. Relax, take a break and let it heal.
A bit wordy for my taste, but otherwise an excellent flaying of an idiots ego. And good effect on target, too. From DD's novel of a response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD
You have no idea who I am or what I am
I can almost hear the "Dad!" and slamming of a door at the end of that little quip. Apparently SL continued whipping up on him, since he felt the need to start a self-validation thread about it, but I'd be surprised if anyone not directly participating bothered to read the walls of text after that.
Amaranth is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:08 AM   #6
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Rehashing that thread again?
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #7
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
Pretty much all you need to read from that thread:

A bit wordy for my taste, but otherwise an excellent flaying of an idiots ego. And good effect on target, too. From DD's novel of a response:

I can almost hear the "Dad!" and slamming of a door at the end of that little quip. Apparently SL continued whipping up on him, since he felt the need to start a self-validation thread about it, but I'd be surprised if anyone not directly participating bothered to read the walls of text after that.

Awww Amaranth are you still smarting from our little skirmish, still picking on people with cancer and little kids whose mother has passed away. You and people like still looking dont have any balls, your like those little yappy dogs who sit under the coffee table and yap at people. If it wasnt for the pussy you buy, forums and social media you would have nothing to validate being a man, so stay under the coffee table and keep yapping because we both know, you would never say the crap you say to me face to face. Before you go on with that internet tough guy crap, my address is widely known, you can show up anytime. Now go back to picking on providers with cancer and childrens poems. Better yet just put me on ignore and go about living that metrosexual life you live.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:38 AM   #8
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
Rehashing that thread again?
Yeah Ken just another yappy dog hiding under the coffee table nipping at ankles.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:42 AM   #9
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan222 View Post
I think he is referring to the stuff in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=698952

I could only make it so far in the thread before I stopped giving a shit either way though so I could be wrong.
Yeah Big ryan thats it, I had moved passed it too but apparently someone in TX took offense to it even if the OP didnt. The only reason I posted the poll was Still Looking was making his comments as if he was speaking for the board.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:01 AM   #10
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Awww Amaranth are you still smarting from our little skirmish, still picking on people with cancer and little kids whose mother has passed away. You and people like still looking dont have any balls, your like those little yappy dogs who sit under the coffee table and yap at people. If it wasnt for the pussy you buy, forums and social media you would have nothing to validate being a man, so stay under the coffee table and keep yapping because we both know, you would never say the crap you say to me face to face. Before you go on with that internet tough guy crap, my address is widely known, you can show up anytime. Now go back to picking on providers with cancer and childrens poems. Better yet just put me on ignore and go about living that metrosexual life you live.
I hear he takes it up the ass......

Best,
MW
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #11
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post

Best,
MW

This little tag line sounds familiar....really popular...Hmmmmmm Im gonna do it as well

Best,
BD
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #12
Amaranth
Valued Poster

Yea, I'm gonna be honest - I didn't bother reading that. You're worth about 2, maybe 3 sentences of my time. Could you compressed your rehashed and tired insults down into that frame, please? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #13
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yea, I'm gonna be honest - I didn't bother reading that. You're worth about 2, maybe 3 sentences of my time. Could you compressed your rehashed and tired insults down into that frame, please? Thanks in advance.

Blah, blah, blah. you bore me.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #14
Amaranth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Blah, blah, blah. you bore me.
Clearly not. I got under your skin bad enough to be enshrined as a constant reminder to you. I'm actually rather proud of that.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #15
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Clearly not. I got under your skin bad enough to be enshrined as a constant reminder to you. I'm actually rather proud of that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women