Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36327
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2015, 05:21 PM   #1
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Dallas Police Officer accused of sexual assault found dead

Who was this guy? Ladies, anybody recognize him? There's a picture in the article.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/27802351/officer-accused-of-sexual-assault-found-dead

Officer accused of sexual assault found dead

DALLAS - A senior officer with the Dallas Police Department has been found dead. He was accused of forcing prostitutes to have sex with him.

Dallas Police Association confirmed that Sr. Cpl. David Kattner died in an apparent suicide.

Kattner was arrested in December and charged with sexual assault.

He allegedly used his position as a peace officer to contact known female prostitutes and compel them to perform sexual acts while working an extra job, police said.

The officer was a 26-year veteran of the department assigned to the Northeast Patrol Division.

He was on administrative leave while the case was being investigated.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 05:46 PM   #2
Guest092316
Account Disabled

User ID: 215699
My ECCIE Reviews

OH fucking well...You reap what you sow...
Guest092316 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 05:50 PM   #3
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I am sorry but. . He may have deserved to be fired and maybe even gone to jail but noone deserves to die because of this. That was a remark in very poor taste
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 05:56 PM   #4
Guest092316
Account Disabled

User ID: 215699
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't mean he deserved it. He did it to himself. I guess maybe I just don't feel sorry for someone who takes advantage of a situation the way he did. I think he was a coward and couldn't face what he had done. And poor taste or not its what I think. No harm no foul. We all have opinions and we are not always right, but we are entitled to them.
Guest092316 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 06:38 PM   #5
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
I am sorry but. . He may have deserved to be fired and maybe even gone to jail but noone deserves to die because of this. That was a remark in very poor taste
He may not of deserved it but he knew the risks. They say cops always have the best forbidden topic. Never a good policy to jack with people that you don't know or what they or their friends are capable of.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 07:00 PM   #6
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Why do people get so pissy when you talk shit about cops? If they bust your ass for hobbying, do you think they're gonna said, "I hated to have to do it..."

Fuck the corporate mercenaries.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 07:45 PM   #7
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

He seemed to think he deserved it or he wouldn't have killed himself. Going around raping women from a position of power is pretty fucking low. I doubt he was very nice about it either. Fuck that guy.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 07:51 PM   #8
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
Why do people get so pissy when you talk shit about cops? If they bust your ass for hobbying, do you think they're gonna said, "I hated to have to do it..."

Fuck the corporate mercenaries.
When I returned from Vietnam, I contracted out to guard diamond shipments in Angola for a year, then trained one of the Christian militias in Lebanon. My two closest friends stayed in that life until just a few years ago.

I listened to the anarchist video that you posted on another thread. If it wasn't for the police, who is going to protect you and your property from somebody that simply doesn't give a fuck about you?

I'm a pure capitalist. I found something that I was good at and worked at perfecting it.

Businesses are not loyal to their employees. I looked out for myself and went to the highest bidder. I can't understand how "profit" has become a four letter word.

It ain't perfect but it beats being a slave to some government.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 08:50 PM   #9
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
When I returned from Vietnam, I contracted out to guard diamond shipments in Angola for a year, then trained one of the Christian militias in Lebanon. My two closest friends stayed in that life until just a few years ago.

I listened to the anarchist video that you posted on another thread. If it wasn't for the police, who is going to protect you and your property from somebody that simply doesn't give a fuck about you?

I'm a pure capitalist. I found something that I was good at and worked at perfecting it.

Businesses are not loyal to their employees. I looked out for myself and went to the highest bidder. I can't understand how "profit" has become a four letter word.

Who do you think you're a slave to?
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:16 PM   #10
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
Who do you think you're a slave to?
I'm about as self sufficient as you can get. I don't owe anyone anything.

You didn't answer my question.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:21 PM   #11
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Amen to that!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:26 PM   #12
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If it wasn't for the police, who is going to protect you and your property from somebody that simply doesn't give a fuck about you?
The second amendment.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:36 PM   #13
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I agree OBSG! What he was accused of was totally WRONG...but that's no reason to wish him dead.
There must be something going on behind the scenes that was never divulged. Being a 26yr veteran of the PD he could have probably taken some sort of early retirement &, excuse the term, 'copped a plea bargain' and done little if any time in prison.
There must have been more felony charges in the works for him to send him over the edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:01 PM   #14
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
The second amendment.
I agree but what if you have someone that is skilled and thoroughly trained with no regard for you in an anarchist society. It becomes kill or be killed and survival of the fittest.

I don't hate the police. Hell, I have never known one of them. I just want to live my final days in peace.

We all just witnessed what just happened in Paris. It happened in Boston and it will happen again. It will happen but with more regularity. You may be able to defend yourself but what about against this type of threat. You better be thankful and embrace these people that will defend you.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:07 PM   #15
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I agree but what if you have someone that is skilled and thoroughly trained with no regard for you in an anarchist society. It becomes kill or be killed and survival of the fittest.
Until America becomes an Anarchist society, I'm going to wager on whoever is the best shot.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women