Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default FACT CHECK: CNN POLL SHOWING OBAMA CONVENTION LEAD AND BOUNCE IS PHONY

the CNN poll which has Obama up 6 points over Romney is a joke of a poll, that it over samples Democrats by a very wide margin. The media is still trying to prop up Obama with these phony polls.

Anyone who watches/listen to/ or otherwise gets their info from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NBC, et al is dumb as rocks.

http://www.therightscoop.com/awesome...-manufactured/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:53 AM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

It's ridiculous. There is no rational defense of their polling methodology. The polls, with the possible exception of Rasmussen, are rigged in favor of the Dimo's. The poll takers can get any result they want, by changing the nature of the sample group. The poll takers know, that using a registered voter sample, instead of a likely voter sample, gives an advantage to Obama; they could alter the ratio of Democrat to Republicans in the sample to compensate, but they don't.

The polls can't be trusted, any more than main stream media can be trusted. Usually, the pollster's client is ABC, NBC, CBS, New York Times, etc. The poll takers have to please their client, if they want to stay in business. The poll takers are just whores for main stream media. Main stream media is a whore for the Democratic Party.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:59 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

-----
Old 09-12-2012, 08:19 AM   #4
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
the CNN poll which has Obama up 6 points over Romney is a joke of a poll, that it over samples Democrats by a very wide margin. The media is still trying to prop up Obama with these phony polls.

Anyone who watches/listen to/ or otherwise gets their info from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NBC, et al is dumb as rocks.

http://www.therightscoop.com/awesome...-manufactured/

That's odd. Anything you are against usually turns out to be true/right.
Each day you become shriller, more desperate. You objectify people who disagree with you for reasons that only your minuscule and insecure ego could possibly explain.

But I'm getting ahead of myself because I don't give a fuck if your mommy didn't love you or if she had sex with your "uncle" in front of you while your dad was in prison.

No, this will be about you. whirly-gig'em aggies? whirly, twirly, your real name is shirley? whirly, hurlly? whirly-check....yeah, yeah that's it. whirly-check!

I'll point out why your post isn't a fact and why it is rightist propaganda.
And also if you don't mind, do the same for me. We'll both post links to back up our conclusions.

We'll have such fun.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Mr. NoWhereMan, feel free to respond with some facts. Your name calling rants are getting old, worn out and tired.

Your posts are like old country western songs; prison, fucking your momma, kicking your dog, and getting drunk..........I bet your a great role model to those close to you.

Thank you for your short attention span, now feel free to go back to your binge drinking.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women