Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2014, 05:00 AM   #1
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Shaving the kitty

I have a friend who wants me to help her shave her kitty before she goes for a trip to the beaches of Mexico. Of course, being the gentleman that I am, I want very much to help her out.

Anybody have any tips or tricks to get the kitty area shaved smooth without nicks or abrasions? Any good web sites dedicated to that cause? Any good hair removal creams that can be used without causing irritation?

I do have a small personal trimmer to get the hair cut very close but I'm a little nervous about going all the way to the skin.

Thanks for sharing!
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 06:53 AM   #2
Knight69Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Fresh razor, and a soak with hot, wet towel first.
Knight69Fun is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:46 AM   #3
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Knight69fun's advice is good. Soaking in a steaming hot bath would work as well.

Use a quality shaving soap or cream, and make exactly one pass over an area. Refresh the cream before making another pass in any direction. You do not need 1/4" of cream on the skin, a barely visible layer is enough. If you use canned, a half dollar size squirt should be a-plenty.

Less is more when it comes to pressure. Like using a hand saw, let the razor do the work, pushing harder will just irritate the skin more, and increase your chances of cuts.

Grip the handle as far from the blades as possible with thumb and middle finger, using index to apply pressure. This reduces the possibility of sideways movement of the blades, which is a major cause of nicks.

Pay attention to what direction the hair is growing, go with the hair the first time. Across the growth direction the second time, and, if necessary, go against the grain for a third pass.

Much irritation is caused by multiple passes over an area with no protective lubricant layer. The little strips on the razor do not do the job. At all.

As always in things like this, IME, YMMV, yada yada.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:26 AM   #4
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default Same way to shave a beard off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
Knight69fun's advice is good. Soaking in a steaming hot bath would work as well.

Use a quality shaving soap or cream, and make exactly one pass over an area. Refresh the cream before making another pass in any direction. You do not need 1/4" of cream on the skin, a barely visible layer is enough. If you use canned, a half dollar size squirt should be a-plenty.

Less is more when it comes to pressure. Like using a hand saw, let the razor do the work, pushing harder will just irritate the skin more, and increase your chances of cuts.

Grip the handle as far from the blades as possible with thumb and middle finger, using index to apply pressure. This reduces the possibility of sideways movement of the blades, which is a major cause of nicks.

Pay attention to what direction the hair is growing, go with the hair the first time. Across the growth direction the second time, and, if necessary, go against the grain for a third pass.

Much irritation is caused by multiple passes over an area with no protective lubricant layer. The little strips on the razor do not do the job. At all.

As always in things like this, IME, YMMV, yada yada.

All very good comments.

In addition, I would suggest that prior to using a razor one could use a good pair of barber scissors to take the hair length down; short enough for the razor to handle the final cut.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:29 AM   #5
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
All very good comments.

In addition, I would suggest that prior to using a razor one could use a good pair of barber scissors to take the hair length down; short enough for the razor to handle the final cut.

JR
Thanks, JR.

He did say he had a small trimmer that he was going to use to cut down the trees before tackling the underbrush.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:36 AM   #6
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default He could be a barber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
Thanks, JR.

He did say he had a small trimmer that he was going to use to cut down the trees before tackling the underbrush.
Sorry, I skipped right over that. I was too busy reading your good suggestions. Perhaps, you learned some barbering secrets along the way.

You had a good post.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:44 AM   #7
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry69 View Post
I have a friend who wants me to help her shave her kitty before she goes for a trip to the beaches of Mexico. Of course, being the gentleman that I am, I want very much to help her out.

Anybody have any tips or tricks to get the kitty area shaved smooth without nicks or abrasions? Any good web sites dedicated to that cause? Any good hair removal creams that can be used without causing irritation?

I do have a small personal trimmer to get the hair cut very close but I'm a little nervous about going all the way to the skin.

Thanks for sharing!
wax that bitch
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:02 PM   #8
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

There is not much I can add.
Use conditioner instead of shaving cream... it helps soften the hair.
If you are not use to shaving that area, start out using a good quality SINGLE blade razor, then after a few times shaving move up to the multiple bladed razor.
Multiple bladed razors will rise the hair up for a closer shave but if that area is not conditioned to being shaved it will also rise the skin up and a thin layer will get shaved off.
Heard that tip on the Dr. Oz show, he also suggested to never shave against the grain and to apply moisturizing lotion after shaving.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:16 PM   #9
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Use Gillette Venus razors. They have super thick conditioning strips on them. I've NEVER EVER had a nick or so much as a razor burn when using this razor. And as others said, always shave with the grain. I would give her a funky design for her debut to the Mexico Beaches!!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:31 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto Gillette venus razor...and instead of shaving creme use a nice silky bar soap like Dove or Caress
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:53 PM   #11
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Hair conditioner is great for shaving. Also, after you're done shaving her, spray alcohol on the areas that were shaved. That helps prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:08 PM   #12
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
...spray alcohol on the areas that were shaved.
OUCH!

I just have one more piece of advice...
Listen to the ladies on this...
Something tells me that they just might have more experience shaving the kitty then us guys.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:19 PM   #13
Starry69
Valued Poster

OK, good stuff. Thanks for the input everybody. Especially thanks to the ladies. Your insights make me feel a lot more comfortable that I can shave that kitty properly!
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 05:00 PM   #14
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Hair conditioner is great for shaving. Also, after you're done shaving her, spray alcohol on the areas that were shaved. That helps prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs.
I used to spray alcohol too!! Does sting a little lol
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 05:29 PM   #15
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

The very first time I ever shaved completely bald, I was 19, and it was my boyfriend at the time. We were both a little drunk, and he asked "do you trust me?"

I said, "oh fuck, this should be good" LOL

The next thing I know we are in the shower, and he is shaving me. At 19, it was without doubt one of the most erotic nights I can remember. I loved the smooth silky feel immediately, and I have shaved ever since. Good memories.

I can't add anything more than what has been said. But thanks for bringing back a really fun memory
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women