Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
WanderingKC
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17
Default How do you start off your meeting?

If it is someone I have not seen before, I usually just start with basic chit-chat and keep the topics light. I get nervous to cross it over to something more exciting and probably spend the first 20 minutes just talking - and I feel like that is wasteful?

Question for providers and other guys: do you discuss menu, what you'd like to see happen all up front? Or do you just kind of talk and then slowly move into the bedroom?

One lady attacked me as soon as I walked in her door, deep heavy kissing, it was a complete stranger to me and felt so awkward. I like to let things develop naturally and not come off like a creepy, sex-starved weirdo.
WanderingKC is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #2
wildcat88
Premium Access

Encounters: 145

I usually bring or have a bottle of wine and offer the lady a glass and let things develop naturally from there. Beforehand I find out what her preference is and try to have what she likes.
wildcat88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
The Sixth Beatle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

In my experience, it's like any first meeting. You read the other person as best you can and attempt to achieve a level of comfort and trust. Since you're more than likely on the clock shortly after walking through the door, I wouldn't waste too much time on conversation. If she engages you in longer conversation, that may be a sign of nervousness on her part or she may simply be chatty. If you feel that the conversation is easy-going, you might say something along the line that you're enjoying your conversation but that you don't want to run out of time with her. This applies to any menu items you may wish to inquire about, but usually the lady will ask you if you have any preferences.

FYI, if she attacks you at the door, go with it. Women like a man who can roll with the punches, like James Bond.
The Sixth Beatle is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to talk first to make you comfortable plus I like to get to know people... Most my clients are suprised that I talk to them for so long
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #5
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22302
My ECCIE Reviews

I always start off with a warm hug & a kiss. That seems to break the ice the best and to see if there's a lil chemistry.
LeilaniBebe is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #6
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

If it is on the providers dime talk all you want. A provider knows why she is being called. I do not like to overwork her by her having to think up lies to tell during convo.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:11 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
I like to talk first to make you comfortable plus I like to get to know people... Most my clients are suprised that I talk to them for so long

We need to talk!!!
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #8
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Say Hi: you look great. That's enough talking. Now time for moaning and the fun stuff.
Times up.
Talking kills time, and your paying for their time. Just something to think about.
Why be nervous, In your dream you aren't nervous. Your only nervous if you think something bad is going to happen. Peter Pan it, think happy thoughts, and pretend she is tinker bell, and fuck her wings off.
If Capt. Hook walks in than your really fucked. Aka police, pimp, dad, boyfriend, drunk friend, management. That's when you can get real nervous.
Enjoy your time as an hour goes by fast, and the provider is most likely thinking of the next client.
It's like being an Olympian your time is short-lived. You worked so hard for this one moment.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #9
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It's no hidden thing the time is payed for.... So why be upset when the time is up?? You can enjoy what you do without rushing but if you pay for an Hr I'm sorry you can't stay 2 that's just doing my job right IMO
Old 06-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #10
buttmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It's no hidden thing the time is payed for.... So why be upset when the time is up?? You can enjoy what you do without rushing but if you pay for an Hr I'm sorry you can't stay 2 that's just doing my job right IMO
I don't think he meant that he was upset when times up, when it's up it's up, might as well be upset about the sun rising and setting!
I think it was more of a comment on how the paid time is spent, as all providers are different and unique in some way, so are clients! Some could probably talk the whole hour, while some want to get straight to business, he's obviously a straight to business guy, and nothing wrong with that imo
buttmann is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #11
searchthelimits
Account Disabled

Why wouldn't someone want to know a little about the person with whom you are going to spend some time. Providers all have a story that is loosely based on their real life that they share. What they say is normally very interesting to anyone that loves people. Besides, I don't mind sharing about myself and why I decided to see them. Paying for some time to share ideas and thoughts is well worth it for me. But that is probably because I normal want a minimum 90 or 120 minute session. I like to take my time and enjoy the beautiful company.
searchthelimits is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #12
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttmann View Post
I don't think he meant that he was upset when times up, when it's up it's up, might as well be upset about the sun rising and setting!
I think it was more of a comment on how the paid time is spent, as all providers are different and unique in some way, so are clients! Some could probably talk the whole hour, while some want to get straight to business, he's obviously a straight to business guy, and nothing wrong with that imo
You are right but I don't understand his additude towards the situation.....
Old 06-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #13
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Default Great Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
Say Hi: you look great. That's enough talking. Now time for moaning and the fun stuff.
Times up.
Talking kills time, and your paying for their time. Just something to think about.
Why be nervous, In your dream you aren't nervous. Your only nervous if you think something bad is going to happen. Peter Pan it, think happy thoughts, and pretend she is tinker bell, and fuck her wings off.
If Capt. Hook walks in than your really fucked. Aka police, pimp, dad, boyfriend, drunk friend, management. That's when you can get real nervous.
Enjoy your time as an hour goes by fast, and the provider is most likely thinking of the next client.
It's like being an Olympian your time is short-lived. You worked so hard for this one moment.
Copter, excellent answer! and damn funny, too!
Smoking Monkey is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:08 PM   #14
buttmann
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are right but I don't understand his additude towards the situation.....
To each their own though, I can only speak for myself but my desire to sit and chat is directly proportionate to how long it's been and how attractive the lady is, I'd have a hard time getting through introductions with you if I saw you today before I was trying to get your clothes off! Lol, but I'm very partial to short petite ladies with lots of ink so I might always have a hard time getting past hello in your case!
buttmann is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #15
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

See with Bailey I would have to know the story behind every Tatt. So that would take a while. most girls want to know, how my day went, so while I'm removing my clothes and cleaning myself I talk. other then that it's play time. if she want's to talk then it's the do's and don'ts. easy peeasy..
I just don't want to spend all my time talking. I try and get two hours with every girl I meet.
this way we feel relaxed the whole time and we don't rush. talking is during the intermissions.
Popcorn, coke, and candy while she is playing with my Hotdog... LOL
it's funny she works so hard to get him mad hard and pissed off, until he spits.
then he calms down until she does it all over again. can you tell I don't like one pop shops..
In my dreams the girl is never talking, just beautiful in every way I see her.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women