Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
test
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
Guest032424
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default Unclear why my last review did not get credit

I wrote a review of Miiya and as far as I can tell, it was complete. However, I received a PM saying that is was incomplete. I responded saying I was happy to correct if I could be told what was wrong twice but have not heard back.

Thanks.
Guest032424 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:29 AM   #2
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

They are only giving credit now for reviews with specific dates, general time ranges won't cut it any longer. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=791629
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:31 AM   #3
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

This is the problem in your review:
Date: Mid August
Needs to be a date like 2013/08/30 ....
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #4
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Trees and fellow Austin mods have mostly been on same page regarding site admin issues, and Space (senior mod) has made an issue and sensible rules around dates, whereas Trees has made an issue of the provider name.or.handle in Review Title. For most part this has made reviews more informative, timely and have benefited the community...

Trees almost always willing to give benefit of doubt and to provide a post reject edit, recognizing that it takes about 15 extra minutes (not to make the edit which takes 3 minutes, but to make a new thread request to Admin to give PA credit).

Any threads, PM's or emails that do not contain LINKS get very last priority. Trees confesses that at least half the time if the link is omitted or missing (or wrong points to wrong page) Trees will see if the "do nothing" option works.

In this case the OP not only omitted a date, but also created this thread without inserting link to the review which omitted the date. No intent to be impolite, but this is not rocket science.

Trees has no plan to request PA credit here, but the OP and any member may appeal to another mod. Mod shopping is legal on ECCIE.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #5
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

I'd rather shop for providers ...
but will state my case to other Mods when required, lol
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:03 PM   #6
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The requirements for a review to qualify for PA credit of 6 weeks per review is as follows:
PREMIUM ACCESS CREDIT FOR REVIEWS

Premium Access is earned after submitting only 1 approved review, and will accumulate in 6-week increments with each additional review. Review approval will be a somewhat automated process in the coming weeks, but until that time you will need to request the upgrade for your reviews via your local mod staff. Please include the specific URLs with your inquiry to speed up the process.

You can ALWAYS check how much time you have remaining on your Premium Access by clicking on the Paid Subscriptions link inside your UserCP
(UserCP ‣ Paid Subscriptions ‣ Expiry Date)

It is not necessary to time the posting of your reviews for the purpose of extending the length of your Premium Access time period. Each review you submit, regardless of when submitted, will count for 6 weeks of PA and will accumulate with each review you post as it is approved.
  • Ex: If you post 6 approved reviews all within a one-week timeframe, you will have successfully extended your PA by 36 weeks (9 months). Whether you choose to continue posting or take a break, your access will remain intact until you reach your expiration date. As a general rule, please only post reviews of sessions which took place within the last 30 days.
Paid Premium Access and Earned Premium Access are completely interchangeable. This means that if you have purchased a 90-day subscription of premium access and post 4 reviews during that same 90-day time period, you will extend your subscription at the rate of earned access (4 reviews = 24 weeks will be added to the end of your 90-day purchase)

REVIEW APPROVAL

Reviews are considered for Premium Access based on filling out each of the fields completely, giving an adequate physical description, and providing sufficient details of the encounter in the Rest of the Story field. Reviews which do not meet the criteria for Premium Access credit can generally be classified into one of the following categories.

1) Duplicate, Misfire, or Incomplete
2) Missing Contact Info
3) Inadequate Physical Description
4) Insufficient details in The Rest of the Story portion of the review
5) Strip Club review with no mention of extras
6) Review posted in "Other Reviews" forum
7) Repeat review of the Same Provider *
8) NCNS review (we appreciate the intel, but since no activities took place, no credit can be issued)
9) Review is based on an experience that took place over 30 days ago

*Repetitive reviews of the same provider by the same author are discouraged and may be subject to rejection unless there are new significant details to add (new menu items, major improvement or decline in service level from last visit, etc)

Reviews which do not meet the criteria for PA credit will not be removed or labeled by staff in any way, however we do ask that you take note of the criteria so that you may begin to earn credit with future reviews.

Reminder: Earn 6 weeks PER approved review, and you may post reviews as frequently as you like to accumulate additional time, unlimited.

Please note the section highlighted in red. All sections must be filled out completely. In order for the date field to be considered completely filled out, it has to contain an actual date!!!! This got completely out of control so we had to start enforcing the guideline. We posted Threads in several areas informing everyone of this and then waited over 30 days to start holding everyone accountable.

Please understand, we want to give everyone PA credit for their reviews. We just have to have the information that our owners require in order to do so.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women