Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2019, 09:47 PM   #1
tadpole39
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Reviews from providers

I truly feel that there should be a forum our encounter reports for the ladies to review and rate us guys. I think it would better help all. It would eliminate issues when trying to get referrals and such. Example I have 5 star rating from the uber drivers I've rode with.
tadpole39 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 10:24 PM   #2
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No you really don't. Just as many ladies don't like reviews not very many guys can really handle their looks, their bodies, their hygiene, their bedroom skills, and so on broken down in a review like we ladies have done to us on a regular basis.

See how quickly the guys here get all riled up for example when a lady declines to meet them for whatever reason. They go all burn the witch at the stake! Talk about a crushed ego leading to world world 3. The retaliation because a lady layed it all out telling other ladies that you had a pop belly, no wonder why he has to pay for it, was ugly, ass smelled like shit, he was obese, had a stank ass breath, came out of the shower and still smelled like shit, jacked up teeth, tiny dick, had to keep my eyes closed and thank god for doggy, had a limp dick, had to fake an orgasm to get him off me, he couldn't eat pussy worth a damn, 3 strokes and he was done, can't kiss to save his life, drooled all in my mouth like a saint bernard, thank god it was quickie..etc. Nothing is private anywhere so a smart hooker should keep her mouth closed, avoid starting a shit storm if she wants to continue to make money. We are here to stroke cocks not feed egos. Never bite the hand that feeds you!
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 10:36 PM   #3
tadpole39
Gaining Momentum

Didn't mean to cause any major debates. Just an idea I thought I would share.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:37 PM   #4
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome to coed the section created for discussion and debates!

BTW the Male review question has been brought up numerous other times and it always ended with the majority saying it is a very bad idea.

If a lady has a good time she will let the other ladies know when they contact her for references. If she had a bad time she will also tell them when verifying or well that's what the private areas are for.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:55 PM   #5
tadpole39
Gaining Momentum

Well I just hope I've been a good client or etc to all the gals I've been grateful to spend time with.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:10 AM   #6
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

The vast, vast majority of girls consider a good client a guy who shows up on time and pays without issue or pays extra. The bar is pretty low.

Now their FAVORITE client might be someone who is good looking, good in bed, etc... but dude you'll never get an honest answer you'll like and it's not like she sees you for free. I don't think I'm my GP's favorite patient but that doesn't stop me from liking my doctor or vice versa. But at the end of the day we don't have anything to say to each other outside the office.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:35 AM   #7
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
No you really don't. Just as many ladies don't like reviews not very many guys can really handle their looks, their bodies, their hygiene, their bedroom skills, and so on broken down in a review like we ladies have done to us on a regular basis.

See how quickly the guys here get all riled up for example when a lady declines to meet them for whatever reason. They go all burn the witch at the stake! Talk about a crushed ego leading to world world 3. The retaliation because a lady layed it all out telling other ladies that you had a pop belly, no wonder why he has to pay for it, was ugly, ass smelled like shit, he was obese, had a stank ass breath, came out of the shower and still smelled like shit, jacked up teeth, tiny dick, had to keep my eyes closed and thank god for doggy, had a limp dick, had to fake an orgasm to get him off me, he couldn't eat pussy worth a damn, 3 strokes and he was done, can't kiss to save his life, drooled all in my mouth like a saint bernard, thank god it was quickie..etc. Nothing is private anywhere so a smart hooker should keep her mouth closed, avoid starting a shit storm if she wants to continue to make money. We are here to stroke cocks not feed egos. Never bite the hand that feeds you!

Rolf, I really do like doggy, so I don't want people thinking that's an avoidance technique, lol. The majority of people I have ever met would receive a awesome review from me...the negative would probably be 2% I do my research, but I also like rolling the dice every now and then.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 08:00 AM   #8
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

^^^ One of the benefits of being older in this world is that it naturally weeds out 98% of the undesirables.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 08:18 AM   #9
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm pretty certain Brittany is just pointing out all the possible scenarios here. She's one of my favorite people here so far ALWAYS responding to my verification requests and also...pretty smoking HOTT!

PS...I knew a "St Bernard" in Houston & drooling aside, he was pretty spectacular ha ha!

B Three...Are you coming to Austin anytime soon? Let me know let's just say I have options for you & also we could bake up storm together!

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 08:21 AM   #10
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

B Love is definitely one of the good girls.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 08:27 AM   #11
tadpole39
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
B Love is definitely one of the good girls.
Yes she is. You're correct on that regard.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:01 AM   #12
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I snickered at the examples of possible things to be said. I have never thought any of those things but by golly gosh if your imagination isnt something to be admired BL.

Xo
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 11:18 AM   #13
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I freaking love B Love!!

GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 11:49 AM   #14
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks loves ya'll are the best ❤

Yes the above are all examples and not things that have happened to me
Old 03-10-2019, 01:36 PM   #15
dillyx2
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I am now ruined for doggie for life lol.

Read Brittanys post last night.

During a memorable morning affair, the lady turned to me and said "let's do doggie now, it's my favorite!"

Her next comment was "why are you laughing like that!"
dillyx2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women