Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60283
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41346
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2015, 07:23 PM   #1
orlyo

Encounters: 2
Default provider practice with newbie screening info?

After verifying a newbie client with whatever alternative screening method you use (I'm assuming mostly verifying real name and employment, etc.), what do most providers do with this information? Do you get rid of it after your appointment with the client, keep it for a length of time, or what? I'm sure it varies from provider to provider, but I'm just interested in hearing what some of the ladies do.

Obviously, discretion is a must, so I'm hoping all providers get rid of this info, but who knows.
orlyo is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:49 PM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I think some might want to keep it so they can write a tell all book..lol.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:10 PM   #3
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

This is the advice I give all potential clients-- NEVER under any circumstances give your real life name or other sensitive personal information to a provider for screening purposes. There are plenty of providers who will work with newbie clients and don't require giving up personal information. If a lady insists, then insist on her giving you her real name. Of course, she's not going to give up her info, so why should you?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:59 PM   #4
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
This is the advice I give all potential clients-- NEVER under any circumstances give your real life name. If a lady insists, then insist on her giving you her real name. Of course, she's not going to give up her info, so why should you?
That's a good one, I wonder how many will tell you to fuck off. Probably 99.9% of them.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 08:15 AM   #5
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

I hear that argument all the time. "She won't give you her info, so don't give her yours." But I'm not the untested, unknown party here. I have an established reputation. You have dozens of reasons to believe that I won't rip you off, hurt you, or otherwise screw with your day/life. YOU are the one asking ME to take a chance on YOU, without anyone to vouch for your good behavior. So no, I will not give you my personal info, and yes, I will want yours. If you don't like it, as someone suggested, there are other ladies willing to be more lax and take a chance. But I'd advise you to think about the fact that if she isn't careful with herself, why the hell would she be careful with you or your info?

Don't believe the hype. There is no catch 22. Breaking in is easy, as long as you contact newbie friendly (or as I call myself, newbie tolerant) providers with good reputations and be willing to help her feel comfortable that you're going to be on your best behavior.

As far as what I do with it: I keep it until our first appointment is over, and then as long as everything went well (it always has), I get rid of it. The only thing I keep is email addresses and first names and/or handles, along with a couple of little notes to myself about you (likes showers, has perfume allergies, etc.)
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 09:25 AM   #6
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Hey it works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
I hear that argument all the time. "She won't give you her info, so don't give her yours." But I'm not the untested, unknown party here.
You are untested and unknown to me. Oh, we have reviews, but without many, many reviews at least some that are current, we can't know for sure. Also, we have to be naïve enough to believe fake reviews don't make it into the system, and that reviewers are brutally honest, they aren't (everyone seems afraid to give a bad review)

[QUOTE=CarolineDavenport;105623 0187]So no, I will not give you my personal info, and yes, I will want yours. If you don't like it, as someone suggested, there are other ladies willing to be more lax and take a chance. But I'd advise you to think about the fact that if she isn't careful with herself, why the hell would she be careful with you or your info?[QUOTE/]

Firstly, she won't have to be careful, because she won't have my information. Secondly, the "lax ladies" tend to be BP or worse and it doesn't seem most of the ladies will even take those as credible referrals.
Quote:
As far as what I do with it: I keep it until our first appointment is over, and then as long as everything went well (it always has), I get rid of it. The only thing I keep is email addresses and first names and/or handles, along with a couple of little notes to myself about you (likes showers, has perfume allergies, etc.)
And if it ever doesn't go well? Then what do you do with it? What if he writes a review that's bad? Maybe you had an off day and just weren't your best, what then with the info? Doesn't that in and of itself kind of hold reviewers by the balls, so that we have to write positive reviews, and I have read enough reviews to know that you know exactly what is being said about ya'll even though it is not suppose to be that way?

we all understand you ladies need to be safe. But, if you play the game long enough you are going to meet that nightmare John that thinks he can do whatever he wants because he's paying for it or that crazy provider that is on the downward spiral and will fuck over anyone or anything to get what they need. Hell, that's why I have been out of the local game for 10 years. In the old days BP was a certain street corner on the wrong side of town and classier service was introduction only - "hey I am a friend of John's", but in neither case was there this requirement to provide personal information.

But, at some point the market decides. If every John refused to give personal information, then the ladies would either comply or get out of the business. If the ladies refused to provide services without the personal information, then the John's would have to decide to comply or not use the service. At this point it appears the ball is in the ladies court, because there are enough men willing to put their personal private information out there for providers to make a living. The good news is once you had seen a couple providers, you are back to the referral system, and your personal information is once again safe..
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:43 AM   #7
rubytuesday
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248456

I am a newbie tolerant (thanks to Caroline, I like that phrase) provider. I have couple different screening methods for newbies, and a short public meet and greet being my preference. If I have to rely on a different method, I will want a bit more personal info. I never save personal info after the visit, not even the phone number, unless given permission to do so. I do keep notes with a name, email and a few notes about the visit, on a flash drive. A good part of my reputation depends on my discretion. I'm sure not going to destroy that by outing someone out of anger. I feel I am in more danger of being outed (which would be the least of my worries) than my client is, since they know where I live and have seen my car, so yeah, I'm going to be sure I am very comfortable letting them in my place. Would you allow a provider, or anyone for that matter, to come to your place that you know nothing of? I think not.

rubytuesday is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:51 AM   #8
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

First, I have received at least one bad review, and I didn't do anything to him. I would think if I were going around screwing with people, you might have an alert or two to let you know.

Second, if I'm unknown to you, your research-fu is not strong.

Third, I have no NEED to see newbies at all, so if they are unwilling to comply, well, okay. That being said, I see newbies fairly often, and they provide me with their work info AND full prepayment. I suppose you think they are all fools, but I've yet to not follow through with anyone that prepaid me, or return their money, and they are happy they didn't have to resort to someone they didn't necessarily WANT to see.

Fourth, yes, his work information is absolutely leverage. If it ever went wrong, it would depend on HOW wrong. Did he offend me? No biggie, report him to the community, move on. Did he rape me or beat me? Then I'm going to report it to police, and I have his full name and work information to give them. When you find someone who can honestly say I've ever jacked with their lives, then you might have a good argument. But you won't, because I don't. My privacy is important to me, so I absolutely understand how important discretion is to my clients.

If we disagree on any of this, that's totally fine. I'm not asking you for personal info, and you certainly don't have to provide it. But telling others what they can/should do may not be the best advice for them in any particular case. My newbies are in good hands and they know it.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:37 AM   #9
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I hear that argument all the time. "She won't give you her info, so don't give her yours." But I'm not the untested, unknown party here. I have an established reputation. You have dozens of reasons to believe that I won't rip you off, hurt you, or otherwise screw with your day/life. YOU are the one asking ME to take a chance on YOU, without anyone to vouch for your good behavior. So no, I will not give you my personal info, and yes, I will want yours. If you don't like it, as someone suggested, there are other ladies willing to be more lax and take a chance. But I'd advise you to think about the fact that if she isn't careful with herself, why the hell would she be careful with you or your info?

Don't believe the hype. There is no catch 22. Breaking in is easy, as long as you contact newbie friendly (or as I call myself, newbie tolerant) providers with good reputations and be willing to help her feel comfortable that you're going to be on your best behavior.

This is the best and most common sense advice you will receive concerning this matter. Newbies should always research what they are getting into and who's advice will get them what they seek. As reputable independent business women, we actually do know what we are doing and what works best. We learn from the mistaken concepts that some would have you believe, is the only way to go. There's something for everyone here. Let your common sense guide you if you wanna protect and pamper, what others let guide them. Ijs

You can have the best experiences if ya know what you want and will do what ya need to, in order to get it. Otherwise, you'll have much the same experience many here have. They insist on specials, don't wanna be screened, wanna come right now, and they never experience what the other gent, who is willing to do what is necessary, in order to experience the safe, sexy, and mutually satisfying sessions many ladies here provide. However, those other guys? Can't seem to figure out why. Hmmmm......

Good Luck, hon! Be safe and have tons of fun!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:53 AM   #10
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Absolutely!!!!

Quote:

I couldn't agree more!

First never give your info or even see a provider unless she is well known and respected. Yes, there are some flaky girls in this industry that would love to make their money through blackmail, instead of, showing a man a really good time.

But, those of us that have spent time, money, and effort to develop our brand are not going to let it all get ruined by jacking with your life. Our reputation is all we have and we are not going to risk it by being indiscreet.

And as far as keeping the info are security against something going "wrong," that doesn't mean a bad review, that means getting cut up into pieces and being found in a dumpster. WE RISK OUR LIVES when we see a newbie! It would be irresponsible NOT to collect some information of who we are with.

Would you let your daughter go out with a stranger that no could link her to if something horrible happened?
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 12:14 PM   #11
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

It's quite simple to me. I ask for the information, I let the gentleman know that, immediately after first appointment (or even before if he decides not to book), I will get rid of it, I give him some of my background, and that I completely understand if he is not comfortable providing this information. No hurt feelings. He is welcome to book when he has other means of screening if not comfortable.

Personally, that is my least preferable way of doing business. I don't care to have anyone's personal information. Ever. It is nothing against the individual. It is just the nature of the game and how I choose to play it. And I COMPLETELY sympathize with anyone who chooses not to share their personal information with anyone in the hobby.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 12:31 PM   #12
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with all the girls that chime in. We collect information from newbies so if we do get maimed or killed the cops will know who to look for.

My alternate screening is semi-involved and also includes a hour or longer public meeting. Excessive? Maybe, but I have yet to meet a newbie where by the beginning of our bcd time I wasn't completely comfortable and ready to enjoy myself. Everyone is no longer nervous and we have gotten to know more abut each other. I'm no longer three holes attached to boobs but a girl they hit it off with at the bar/coffee shop.........my cab fare is just more expensive.

If newbie doesn't want to comply with my request? Totally fine. If you don't trust me enough with that information or are willing to invest some time then I wouldn't have really enjoyed myself to begin with. I'll send you a link to San Antonio's Newbie Friendly Thread and tell you good luck.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:28 PM   #13
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

[QOUTE]But, at some point the market decides.[/QUOTE]

Dear Newbie,

FYI, a reputable lady who has been around a while, will let you know real quick, what she allows others to dictate concerning her business. A reputable lady becomes just that, by not allowing what others believe is true to become their holy grail of what's acceptable and what is not. I am no 2 liter pepsi on a shelf, and I am not comparable to any other lady running a business here. There's only one of me. Just as every lady here is unique.

The "market" is non existent to those who seek an experience. Know what ya want and do your research. You must think of what we provide as a service, not a product. Do you want McDonald's, Chili's, Three Forks, or something more exclusive? You decide, because the reputable ladies have decided themselves which they are.

Best of Luck!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:27 PM   #14
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlyo View Post
After verifying a newbie client with whatever alternative screening method you use (I'm assuming mostly verifying real name and employment, etc.), what do most providers do with this information? Do you get rid of it after your appointment with the client, keep it for a length of time, or what?
Yes. I get rid of it. I see no reason to keep it.

The FOUNDATION of my business is discretion and secrecy!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:41 PM   #15
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

it helps with the blackmail latter, no biggie
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women