Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60283
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41346
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
YourEbonyMuse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 58146
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How do you keep your “hobby” secret from your SO?

I have a GREAT encounter with a very nice gentleman last week. He was a true sweetheart! After playtime, he made a comment about his wife having the nose of a bloodhound. As funny as it sounds I begin to wonder what precautions gentleman take when seeing a provider. I think we (the ladies) should always have the necessities on hand for such an occasion (Personal hygiene items, hangers, iron and ironing board, etc.).

Seriously, what are some of the precautions that guys take in hiding the hobby form your SO?
Ladies, what are some of the things that you do for your attached clients?
YourEbonyMuse is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 07:34 PM   #2
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

I know more than one guy from the boards that reports using "the gym" as both his excuse for being away for while as well as serving the practical purpose of allowing him to rent a locker, keep a change of clothes, toiletries etc. as well as shower up after a "workout"

I think it's brilliant.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 07:55 PM   #3
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I have a rule with the girls-- no visible marks in conspicuous places, no strong odors/perfumes, and no lipstick that can leave smudges.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 08:13 PM   #4
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I only hobby during the day,no weekends. Very few times will I make exceptions to this rule. I have a shower at work. Like Cpalmson I don't like lipstick, perfume or marks of any kind on my body. I look in the mirror really good for any marks before I go home. Also my hobby phone stays at work.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:54 PM   #5
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

Well since I have permission due to illness I don't have to worry about it too much but do try to stay away for the already mentioned marks, perfume and lipstick as well.
Guest043022 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:48 AM   #6
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

The gym is a good excuse, but my local gym is Real close to my house. I usually plan my dates two weeks ahead of time, work late during that week and leave early on that day. That usually gives me a three to four hour window to make my rendezvous.
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:56 AM   #7
redbeard42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

This would be useful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgA0DPj241g

redbeard42 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:02 AM   #8
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I use humor!!

If I told her I was going to the gym, she would look at me and know right away THAT can't be true....I could tell her I'm going to play golf but my game never gets any better so she would immediately be suspicious....So, I just tell her I'm going out to fuck a beautiful young lady and THAT is so preposterous she just laughs and says have a good time....she loves my sense of humor!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 06:58 AM   #9
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourEbonyMuse View Post
I have a GREAT encounter with a very nice gentleman last week. He was a true sweetheart! After playtime, he made a comment about his wife having the nose of a bloodhound. As funny as it sounds I begin to wonder what precautions gentleman take when seeing a provider. I think we (the ladies) should always have the necessities on hand for such an occasion (Personal hygiene items, hangers, iron and ironing board, etc.).

Seriously, what are some of the precautions that guys take in hiding the hobby form your SO?
Ladies, what are some of the things that you do for your attached clients?
Avoid even the hint of suspicion. In theory at least. I myself have fucked the monkey on this one but nevertheless it is the way to go. If she's looking, she will find. Convince her she doesn't need to look; it takes a lot less time and precision than erasing your tracks.

Keep in mind I have the benefit of not being a prominent community member.

I don't hobby if my SO is available to spend time with me. This is respect as much as it is safety but the idea is to not even need a story because she is busy. In addition, I don't hobby if I don't have clean up time to shower and change at home, if not do laundry.

This is budget driven consciousness. With enough money this shouldn't be an issue.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:49 PM   #10
wallywest
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I live in a small town, so I only hobby when I travel alone to a city for business. I use a personal computer that I keep at my office and/or a burner phone for all hobby communication. I never use our shared PC at home. Even at that, since these days everyone has their cell phone on them at all times, I worry a bit about receiving a call and not answering while hobbying. Also, even though I don't think the SO understands how to use it, I keep the find my phone capability disabled.
wallywest is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:16 PM   #11
Foxychica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 256452

Great idea, I do not have ironing board/iron in my house, but would love to see some of my gents ironing their shirts, wearing nothing but boxers. I would probably throw some of my clothes in there just for fun, that could lead to another session.
Foxychica is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:48 PM   #12
prock1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

wait until SO away. only way to play for this guy.
prock1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:32 PM   #13
bobonagurski82
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

SO passed away from cancer about a month ago......moot point now, would add that all must be based on some part of a provable fact......
bobonagurski82 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM   #14
BigBob123
Registered Member

Default Never play in your own back yard

I have the luxury of traveling a lot for work. I never, and I mean never, play within 50 miles of my own home. Also, as stated above, use a burner phone and never bring any part of this hobby into your own home.
BigBob123 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:34 PM   #15
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I think that lots of single guys that hobby and many, many providers really don't appreciate how complicated it can be for married guys who hobby. I made some hard and fast rules for myself when I started and vowed to never break them. I've bent them a little at times but never broken them and when I catch myself getting the least bit lax, I go back to the start. I much prefer to hobby when my wife is out of town or I am. That does not leave me a lot of ops so I will stretch that to include when she is in the area but tied down with something. I much prefer to avoid the perp walk when I get home. I much prefer to have enough time to shower before she gets home and wash whatever I was wearing because a woman can smell another one on her man a mile away. I wash my own clothes anyway so nothing suspecious there. I don't want my partner in crime to wear lipstick or perfume of any kind. And please, don't put any marks on me. Since I am fairly well known to a number of people, I fear running into someone I know so I usually have a cover story in mind, at least for being in the area I am in. Running across someone in a hotel lobby is more problematic. I've gotten away with this 20 some odd times. I never assume I will get away with the next one.

And I always keep this scene from "Body Heat" in the back of my mind: Lawyer William Hurt talking to criminal Mickey Roarke as Mickey shows him the bomb to burn down the beach bar around the body of the husband of his lover he plans to kill - Lawyer - "that's all there is to it?" - criminal - "no, that's not all there is to it. You have to get in and you have to get out. Someone once told me that for every crime there are 100 ways to get caught. And if you can think of 25 of them, you're a genious. And you're no genious. Do you remember who told me that councilor?" - lawyer - knowing smile. And anyone who saw that movie knows how that shit turned out.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women