Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70583
biomed161799
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453140
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48125
pyramider46370
bambino41005
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-01-2021, 10:30 PM   #1
d1dragon
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default Encounter: Short trip with J** and S**

Date: Last week of Oct
Name: J** of L and S** of L
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Old Lux
Activities: Vacation
Hair Length and Color: J Brown colored
S Brown with highlights colored
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: J 5’1” Ds well toned body
S 5’4” Bs softer body
Recommendation: Yes
Old 11-02-2021, 09:58 AM   #2
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Let me get this straight.

You submitted this with no contact, no address, No activities, no information really useful to anyone except your running out of PA from your first made up review.
Old 11-02-2021, 10:36 AM   #3
Helicool
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Are you saying Lux has reopened?
Old 11-02-2021, 11:02 AM   #4
d1dragon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Let me get this straight.

You submitted this with no contact, no address, No activities, no information really useful to anyone except your running out of PA from your first made up review.
I am not running out of PA. I ran out. Get it straight.

Also I haven’t signed in for awhile because I was having too much fun in CUN.
Old 11-02-2021, 11:02 AM   #5
d1dragon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicool View Post
Are you saying Lux has reopened?
No, I referenced Lux because that’s where I know them from.
Old 11-02-2021, 12:32 PM   #6
Azulkrema
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

This isn’t even a review of anything
It’s just this asshole bragging about his imaginary trip with imaginary girls
Old 11-02-2021, 01:37 PM   #7
d1dragon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azulkrema View Post
I saw a review while back when a guy took an amp girl on a vacation. There were bunch of promoting idiots attacking him of fake review. I wonder same idiots are attacking this review. That was long time ago.
When I read that review, I was like I wish I can. Now I finally did it. So either go do what I did or envy by attacking. 😂

Because of guys like you, ladies don’t want their name and place revealed cause of potential attacks.
Old 11-02-2021, 02:08 PM   #8
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azulkrema View Post
He probably has the footage on his imaginary cameras.
Old 11-03-2021, 06:46 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1dragon View Post
I saw a review while back when a guy took an amp girl on a vacation. There were bunch of promoting idiots attacking him of fake review. I wonder same idiots are attacking this review. That was long time ago.
When I read that review, I was like I wish I can. Now I finally did it. So either go do what I did or envy by attacking. 😂

Because of guys like you, ladies don’t want their name and place revealed cause of potential attacks.

if you say so
Old 11-04-2021, 11:33 PM   #10
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
I spent the majority of 2020 hanging out with numerous girls from the scene, including taking them out of town. And the first half of 2021. You act like taking some girls out is some high level achievement. It isn't. You also pretend that once the red lights and makeup are off, you're getting some kpop model. You aren't. Literally anyone who has actually been behind the scene won't exactly put the pussy on the pedestal.

Quote:
Wrong. It's because of stupid ass dickhead reviewers that try to go outside of a girl's menu by trying to leverage their position as reviewers and cause unnecessary drama. The reality is, the thing you profess to hate - promoters - actually do more harm than good, because at least it helps the girls get more hype.

Your pathetic simp "review" is actually a joke that every owner and every girl looks at and laughs at.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:47 PM   #11
gman44

Encounters: 203

Guys

Just because his review was not up to your standards there's no need for insults. If you guys know how it should be done then why not give him some friendly advice instead attacking him.
Old 11-06-2021, 02:47 AM   #12
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman44 View Post
Guys

Just because his review was not up to your standards there's no need for insults. If you guys know how it should be done then why not give him some friendly advice instead attacking him.
I'm glad he didn't do a "real" review.

The fewer reviewers written in this sausage fest of a community, the better.

Keep it up, guys! The sooner we drop this place, the more like other places we become!
Old 11-06-2021, 07:28 AM   #13
d1dragon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
I'm glad he didn't do a "real" review.

The fewer reviewers written in this sausage fest of a community, the better.

Keep it up, guys! The sooner we drop this place, the more like other places we become!
Twisted words just like your mind.
It is real review and real trip. Just can’t reveal much information as I would like cause of guys like you. I’ve seen how you and your gang attacked reviews that doesn’t benefit $ for amps. I am sure anyone taking ladies to trip cut into amp and your $.
Old 11-06-2021, 01:23 PM   #14
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Twisted words just like your mind.
It is real review and real trip. Just can’t reveal much information as I would like cause of guys like you. I’ve seen how you and your gang attacked reviews that doesn’t benefit $ for amps. I am sure anyone taking ladies to trip cut into amp and your $.
I've never attacked anyone based on their review. What I don't like is when ass holes try to leverage their "position" as reviewers and make the girls want to leave. Or worse, become all stalker-ish and really creep the girls out. Shit, I would think you and I would see some common ground on that.

Nobody cares if the girls go out. In the end, you're a pawn for the girls. Because the more you brag about it, the more other people will want to try to take them out and as a result, spend more money at amps or studios. You're actually doing a service for the amps, lol. I'm sure they're grateful for your predictable behavior! You do also know that AMPs have been closed for 18 months now, right? lol.

And am I supposed to be impressed with you taking girls out? lol, you have no idea how beneath me that is, do you? You don't know anything about the scene for you to think I'm supposed to be impressed with that.
Old 11-06-2021, 01:48 PM   #15
d1dragon
BANNED

Aio boy, why would I want to impress you? You are nothing to me and to many. You maybe something to ghostrider, Azu, City or Wacko but you are nothing to rest of us. Don’t be to flatter of yourself.
Ladies don’t want to be mentioned so I grant them their wishes. Ladies don’t their names to be seen by certain members here. I have given info by PM but not to little fukers.
Anyway, I had awesome fucking time with ladies. You should be nice to ladies and try it sometime.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women