Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Dakotas > Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota
Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70515
biomed161277
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47906
pyramider46370
bambino40533
CryptKicker37120
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2019, 07:54 AM   #1
havfunnd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default Ladies: Please pay attention. Guys help too!!

First of all, I hope all had a Merry Christmas..as I was sitting amongst all my wife's family, bro n sis in laws, nieces and nephews, I get a text message that about put me on the floor... it read something like: hey babe, the is xxx my new number is xxx and my old number won't work anymore. Can't wait to see you again.. GOOD GRIEF. I've also, sitting around after softball in the parking lot with my dudes, gotten a text with half naked pics of a gal I'd seen, saying, "hey babe, I'm back in town, ya miss this?? Running specials thru the weekend" And the sad thing, I was listed with prob 10-15 other numbers. A single buddy of mine whom I know 'hobbies' about 5 minutes later (I was sitting on the tailgate with him) gets the same text (he showed me) with another list of numbers and same pic. I didn't tell him obviously I got it earlier. Yet, another example, I've received multiple texts from another traveling gal, I'd responded please don't text, this is my private phone...sent her an email thru here, please don't text, email only take my number off your list... next time she was coming to ND..same text with pics, "miss you baby, come see me" (I was at a dinner party with my office)..went to bathroom and told her again..PLZ don't text me.. later on her next trip, same thing..this time I was a little more rude..Told her, I've sent you three texts two emails take me off your fricken text lists...you're going to get me caught....and on a Friday nite around 7pm..get another, "hey baby, I'm back in town..feeling naughty? Have a girlfriend I'll share with you!!" I mean what the Fuck??? That one my wife saw..and rightfully so, exploded, I played it off and told her to respond..she did, "who the fuck is this"? And thankfully, xxxx responded, 'oh sorry, wrong number'.....REALLY??

LADIES: Here's the deal, we contact you, you require discretion, we understand, give you discretion, keep quiet, enjoy our time together and move on to our personal lives, you continue you life, the end. I expect the same discretion from you!! I'd imagine a good percentage of your client base are married..respect that. I've told every provider I've seen in the last couple years to NOT contact me and two of you have..without indiscretion...not cool!!! You're life will go as normal, most of ours 'when' you get us caught will not...please keep that in mind when you're sending out texts messages. I'm not here to throw anyone beneath the bus but good gawd..sending text messages with naked pics to guys at 7pm on a Fri nite...Christmas day at 6pm??? What in the hell are you thinking?? GUYS: take this into consideration, don't be rude, but I'd advise you to take this practice of telling gals to be discrete with our info after meeting to heart. I know this got a little long with my rant but this has to stop and I don't know what else I can do...especially with someone like I'd described whom I asked multiple times to stop. Suggestions welcomed..
havfunnd is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 11:54 AM   #2
giter20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Never underestimate the power of money. When they need it you are their best friend. Discrete should go both ways but usually not. Get a hobby phone and only turn it on when needed. Then you control what and when is communicated.
giter20 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 11:11 PM   #3
Pepper59
Registered Member

Havfunnd. You have to get serious about protecting yourself. Never EVER give out any personal info. Like giter said, get yourself a hobby phone and don’t bring it home. Don’t hide it in the underwear drawer. Don’t hide it in the car. Keep it hidden at work or somewhere else where no one will stumble onto it. Another alternative is to get a burner app for your phone. Just make sure that you can turn off notifications from the burner app and be sure you have a way of paying the charges for the app without being detected. I’ve met some wonderful ladies in the hobby that I think I can trust, but I’m simply not going to risk it. And you never know when one turns out to be a scammer or just unstable.
Pepper59 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:00 AM   #4
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Her actions are inexcusable. Doing it once might have been a mishap. But the second and third time were completely uncalled for.

Because of the reasons you stated, I feel hesitant to touch base with any suitor out of nowhere and I prefer to reply only instead of being the one to reach out. When I'm touring, occasionally I'll make contact via a hobby email.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:55 AM   #5
giter20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I prefer the burner so worst case you can throw it out the windows like if it’s a sting then there’s no proof and you can go home wit your real phone. Just saying in case. Think ahead for the worst possible situation. And that way that part of your fun isn’t involved in your day to day.
giter20 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 09:43 PM   #6
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I am lucky or different than most in that I don't have to answer to anybody about what I do as far as seeing providers go. So I need discretion far less than most guys. That being said, I never contact a provider for the first time using my real number. It is always from one of several text/call apps that I have on my phone. And as said I can turn them off and only receive messages when I want to receive then by turning them on. I have given my personal number to some providers after I've seen them several times and feel comfortable that they have my real number. But again if I had a wife or girlfriend I would not be doing that. It comes down to 2 things. Mutual respect and using caution. When the first is lacking you need to protect yourself by doing the second through all these things that have been suggested. Things like this can certainly ruin the life of a hobbyist and possibly a provider as well.
Hooliganmike23 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:10 PM   #7
havfunnd
Valued Poster

Thought I'd bump this convo back up to the top as it happened again!!!! WTF...
Old 05-27-2020, 12:11 PM   #8
havfunnd
Valued Poster

Thought I'd bump this convo back up to the top as it happened again!!!! WTF... only this time, I got a
Old 05-27-2020, 12:16 PM   #9
havfunnd
Valued Poster

Thought I'd bump this convo back up to the top as it happened again!!!! WTF... only this time, I got a text from a gal that I'VE NEVER SEEN!! Got a text yesterday afternoon, thankfully not 7pm like before that read, 'I'm headed to town" I googled the number and its some provider that I've never even seen before?? How did she get my number, and why in the hell would she text me?? You can PM me if you want to see who it was as i'm not going to publicly call out anyone. I responded to not text me as its a personal number and didn't hear from her again.

I think I'm going to take you guys advice and get a burner phone or app... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. As far as this gal goes, no way in HELL would I see her if she is going to 'initiate' a 'sales call' with me and we've never met. What the hell would she do next time she comes to town... did you read what I'd written before.

LADIES: you do NOT have permission to reach out to us unless we have both agreed!!! Please respect our privacy if you expect us to respect yours. Only fair.... Have a great day!!
Old 05-27-2020, 12:16 PM   #10
havfunnd
Valued Poster

Thought I'd bump this convo back up to the top as it happened again!!!! WTF... only this time, I got a text from a gal that I'VE NEVER SEEN!! Got a text yesterday afternoon, thankfully not 7pm like before that read, 'I'm headed to town" I googled the number and its some provider that I've never even seen before?? How did she get my number, and why in the hell would she text me?? You can PM me if you want to see who it was as i'm not going to publicly call out anyone. I responded to not text me as its a personal number and didn't hear from her again.

I think I'm going to take you guys advice and get a burner phone or app... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. As far as this gal goes, no way in HELL would I see her if she is going to 'initiate' a 'sales call' with me and we've never met. What the hell would she do next time she comes to town... did you read what I'd written before.

LADIES: you do NOT have permission to reach out to us unless we have both agreed!!! Please respect our privacy if you expect us to respect yours. Only fair.... Have a great day!!
Old 05-28-2020, 08:29 AM   #11
havfunnd
Valued Poster

Old 05-28-2020, 08:30 AM   #12
havfunnd
Valued Poster

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women