Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60242
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48401
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2020, 08:07 AM   #1
UTRInfamous1
Account Disabled

User ID: 522842
Default Do you ever wonder where your ATF’s Went or Why They Don’t Reach Out?

I know some ladies can’t be even seen on certain sites, as they need ultimate discretion so they don’t reach out and/or they don’t want to cross a boundary by reaching out. My rule has usually been to air on the side of the caution and let my ATF’s find me if I ever go away and return again. This time, I decided to reach out to a few old friends via pm and email. I’m still working on my list of favs!. How do you guys feel about that? I would never call or text anyone, as I’d break or lose my phone way before I could save contacts anyway!! But today I reached out via pm and said hello! Hope that’s okay?! I have quite a few more friends to reach out to, but thought I’d stop and ask, if you’d like to hear from an old provider or client that’s back around or just wait until you find them?

Love, your ever so Infamous outspoken brunette friend with the huge assets & long standing member of The Pussy Mafia & Hooka Church!

If you haven’t been reached out to, but you know one of your old favs is back around, do you take it personal or just reach out to her? I hope it’s the second one!!

Some of us want to be found, but only by the people they trust and enjoyed many times with off/on the board.

I saw someone mention a provider’s old handle on here and another person responded with her new handle. Facepalm. Guys, please don’t do that! Girls either! Sheez! Discretion and boundaries are important!!

Thoughts?
UTRInfamous1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 08:20 AM   #2
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Assuming that you are certain that your ATFs have hobby emails or full time hobby phones, contact the ones you are sure will be receptive to incoming messages.

If they really appreciate you, they will share the news carefully.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 11:48 AM   #3
LipLuster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27

PM me here!
LipLuster is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 06:16 PM   #4
KatyLeigh007
Petite Hardcore Goddess

User ID: 478601
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys always ask me to save their numbers and let them know when I am back. I never save numbers & hope that guys don’t take it personal...
KatyLeigh007 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 08:00 PM   #5
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome back
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 09:59 AM   #6
SweetKimberly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 10963
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never contact a client out of the blue. His SO might be with him.

SweetKimberly is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 11:24 PM   #7
UTRInfamous1
Account Disabled

I would never text or call without expressed permission either. I’m just talking about a pm or email!
Old 03-14-2020, 01:54 PM   #8
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTRInfamous1 View Post
Do you ever wonder where your ATF’s Went or Why They Don’t Reach Out?
Nope. Today's Favorite is easily replaced.

There are a couple of girls I still talk to and meet up with occasionally but finding someone new to this is part of what I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTRInfamous1 View Post
I saw someone mention a provider’s old handle on here and another person responded with her new handle. Facepalm. Guys, please don’t do that! Girls either! Sheez! Discretion and boundaries are important!!

Thoughts?
This site has lost a lot of value but ANY value it still has is measured by a guy's ability to get the information he is looking for so KUDOS to the one providing it.

Most girls changing a name are simply trying to hide a poor service rep.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 04:23 AM   #9
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

There are a couple of girls I still talk to and meet up with occasionally but finding someone new to this is part of what I like.

This site has lost a lot of value but ANY value it still has is measured by a guy's ability to get the information he is looking for so KUDOS to the one providing it.

I fully agree, the hunt is half the fun and if it is a good catch it is 2X as tasty. And yes, the girls are replaceable they always have been always will be. However I must dissent on one secret girl in a far away land. No one will ever replace her, the ' one in a million' and the greatest thing; 80 Euros an hour all ' you can anything!!' and she comes to the room with a great attitude and caters to my every desire. She is irreplaceable, all others are

And agree on the guy's ability to pull value from this site as there is plenty... If the guy can't do it it is on him and he needs lessons in this game...

Fucking in this town has never been so easy. I agree with you on all points made especially name change. When they say they changed it for security or some other reason 9 times out of 10 that is bullshit and they changed for the reasons you stated; to hide a negative. However; the guys aren't fooled.

I really love hunting, be it in clubs or red light districts I love to hunt for my own prey not always look on some site for some guy to spoon feed me a girl. No thanks. I will find my own that works for me.

My money, my choice
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:11 PM   #10
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

You can always count on Whispers to put the Show in Chauvanism lol.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 08:03 PM   #11
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

He helps pay the bills around here.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 09:01 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I email my repeats when I am coming their way...and when I feel like sharing a hi/a pic or a sweet virtual kiss
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 10:30 PM   #13
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I still pine after Caprice from XOC. I was completely enraptured after the first visit and booked immediately every time she came back on tour.

Last time I saw her, I took a Friday off and drove up to Dallas to see her, that was a year ago. Pretty sure I'll never see her again, but damn, if there ever was a girl that I'd try to win over with a green card and a moderately cozy life, it was her.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 11:42 PM   #14
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
You can always count on Whispers to put the Show in Chauvanism lol.
Showvanism?

I like that. Might need to use it in a new tagline
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 05:47 PM   #15
UTRInfamous1
Account Disabled

Whispy, I’ve never had a bad rep. Not one single no review since the ASPD days. You know why I’ve changed monikers and it has never had anything to do with rep or services etc. You probably don’t even recognize me! I’m way out of your age bracket and not your type, (never have been), but deep down you like my ass!

I have since settled WAY down. I stay low key, to myself and focus on my real world work and this. I do agree a lot of providers are easily forgotten and replaced. It is what it is. But some of us are/were known for more than just the flavor of the month.

I certainly miss interacting with some of the more intelligent and humorous people on here, but don’t have the time to unpack and live on the boards anymore.

Smooches,

Infamous

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women