Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Scent of a Woman

So I've been thinking (insert self-deprecating joke :P) about smells. We all know that smell can be a powerful sense and affect general moods and interests profoundly.

How do you guys feel about scented products? Specifically, men's products. I tend to use men's products (deodorant and such) when preparing for appointments, because I would never want to send a gent out my door smelling of a woman. Especially if he is married. Does this bother any of you? Would it make you think that you were smelling another man on me (EWW!) and thus ruin your "sexy"? Would you hold such a thing against a lady?

I've always thought this was a good, thoughtful practice by me, but perhaps it sends the wrong message to gents who don't understand why they smell masculine scents on me.

Questions? Comments? Advice? Humorous anecdotes?
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #2
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Traci, you could smell like rotten turtle guts and I would still lick you from head to toe.

I don't worry too much about scents since I always shower before coming back to the house. I'm not sure how sexy it would be for me to be nibbling on a woman's neck and then smell Old Spice, lol.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

LOL... I just always thought I was smelling ME on you. Seriously, smell as girly as you like, then you can help me shower it off afterward.

I love girly smells.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:09 AM   #4
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Ahhhhhh, the scent of a woman. empires have crumbled!

I prefer a provider use a woman's scent in moderation. If you use scents, just have a shower available with neutral soap, so we can leave smelling like we showed up.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #5
pinehurst#2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Most definately smell is important...Please smell girly...the aroma can be such a turn on!! I love a good perfume on an attractive woman. : ))
pinehurst#2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #6
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Love the smell of a woman as long as it is not too overpowering. Would much rather prefer woman's scent over men.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #7
WiLsOn
Gaining Momentum

No problem traci, Just go light on the Ole' Spice?
WiLsOn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

I have to agree with everyone on this. I like how a woman smells with her "girlie" stuff. Not to mention, once you leave you can still smell her. Of cousre I am single and don't have a SO to worry about. Just thinkin about it makes me say mmm mmm mmm.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #9
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

I for one don't want a woman that smells like a man but I give you props for giving thought to protecting us guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
Ahhhhhh, the scent of a woman. empires have crumbled!

I prefer a provider use a woman's scent in moderation. If you use scents, just have a shower available with neutral soap, so we can leave smelling like we showed up.
Very well put. If you are worrying about leaving a sent to get a man in trouble this is a better alternative in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinehurst#2 View Post
Most definately smell is important...Please smell girly...the aroma can be such a turn on!! I love a good perfume on an attractive woman. : ))
I agree smell is important and I love the smell of a woman but some of us have allergies and heavy scents can cause us great issues so there is a balance. I don't have an issue with the wife smelling me later since she knows I often go out to fuck others but if you perfume is too strong it might make me sick.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #10
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Great stuff, guys! Guess I need to adjust my routine. Time to take a trip to the store to make sure I have neutral smelling soap! Good to know I can fairly safely smell girlie without worrying too much.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:57 PM   #11
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I enjoy the smell of scented products on women. In fact, I love it. Most providers refrain from using them, unfortunately. But I understand their reasons.
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #12
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLsOn View Post
No problem traci, Just go light on the Ole' Spice?
Hey ole spice is the best!
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #13
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Works the other way. Once I ran out of body wash and ended up using the wife's cherry-blossom-honey something or other girly body wash. The lady I saw went ape shit when she smelled it on me and I practically had to peel her off.

Other then that I LOVE the smell a lady leaves behind on my sheets and particularly LOOOOOVE that fresh fucked smell and always refuse the after play shower offer...unless she offers to join me.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #14
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default The Scent Of A Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorload View Post
I have to agree with everyone on this. I like how a woman smells with her "girlie" stuff. Not to mention, once you leave you can still smell her. Of cousre I am single and don't have a SO to worry about. Just thinkin about it makes me say mmm mmm mmm.
+1

When i first seen this thread and read it's title, i never thought i would be reading about a man colonge or about old spice. there is nothing more intoxicating than the scent of a woman. Ladies if in a review, it states that you wear ANYTHING in mens colonge, i will never call you ever. I am divorced and have no SO, i love smelling all kinds of ladies perfumes and body sprays. it is designed to turn most men on and it does. believe me, it really does.

my .02 cents,
CG
Copierguy0 is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #15
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
Great stuff, guys! Guess I need to adjust my routine. Time to take a trip to the store to make sure I have neutral smelling soap! Good to know I can fairly safely smell girlie without worrying too much.
Traci,
I started not to reply to this one, b/c I have a weak nose and as hot as you are I would not care what you smelled like. But yeah I'd go for the girlie stuff and offer a shower if the guy wants it. I also thought of the idea of how the little things like a hair cut make you feel better about your-self and all even if it is the first time you see someone you still feel better about yourself and are in a better mood and all around you are happier too.
I also agree I am glad you take the time to think about these things.

Just my 2cents
Jason
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women