Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41311
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2011, 02:10 PM   #1
deuceswilld83
Premium Access

Encounters: 95
Default House Calls

So I have a question for everyone about house calls.

For the Providers: Who out there is comfortable with a house call. What do expect to see when you arrive. Do you wanna do a walk through? And other than good references what would a fella have to do to receive a house call.

Fellas: Have you ever received a house call? Were you comfortable with the situation.

What do you all think.

My personal situation is I'm staying with a friend .
My room is on the second floor. Would that be weird for a provider.
deuceswilld83 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:16 PM   #2
longdong2011
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I caint believe a provider would use there personal homes for incalls that leaves the provider wide open for trouble.like what if the guy wants to come back when ever he wants to,what if he tells your neighbors what you are up to.If you are renting what if they tell your landlord.A lot of what ifs to risk it.
longdong2011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
Guest051711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I think he is talking about providers coming to your house!
Guest051711 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #4
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

As long as all parties have been screen thoroughly, I see no problems with house calls! In fact, I prefer a private resident over a hotel room any day!

Gotta funny story for ya!

A couple of weeks ago, I received an email from a gentlemen who wanted a house call! After extensive screening, we arranged a date! He welcomed me with open arms and after a brief tour of his beautiful home, we headed upstairs with a bottle of wine! I repeatedly asked him if anyone was expected to come home and he assured me that his wife was out for the evening! We had just started our session when he was overcome with a strong premonition that his wife was on her way home! He called her cell phone.....no answer! That really had him scared! I started scrambling for my clothes (I think I even had my bra on backwards...lol)! All I could think of was, what in the hell am I going to do if she walks in while I'm headed out the door! Thank goodness she never showed up, but I gotta ask you guys, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? NEVER, EVER ASK A LADY TO COME OVER TO YOUR HOME IF YOUR WIFE IS IN TOWN! LOL!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #5
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Hmm, I have never had a provider come to me and not sure if I would. I am single and for now, live alone. I have thought about is my place clean enough, sometimes it is, or at least close and sometimes there is no way I would bring someone over. I have a small dog, a cat and an extra large fish tank and have thought about if she has allergies. Like the providers if she would come back later wanting more money, take or break something of mine, etc., but if we had seen each other before that would not be an issue. Oh, and all that I have seen who offer outcall, there is an extra charge, which I would rather use for a tip, extra services, or a lady I might not other wise afford with-out having to wait. Sometimes I want instant gratification.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #6
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

I love house calls and I'm with lana once we get the screening out of the way i'm in the car and on my way
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:06 PM   #7
TexAss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I've done two outcalls to my house but only with girls I had previously seen. I would never invite someone to my house for playtime unless I knew them first. Also, I only do it when my wife is completely out of town.
TexAss is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #8
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I'm single and it scares the hell out of me. I couldn't imagine having someone over if my wife is just out for the evening.

Lana is actually one of the few people that I would feel fine about having over.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #9
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHorn View Post
I'm single at it scares the hell out of me. I couldn't imagine having someone over if my wife is just out for the evening.

Lana is actually one of the few people that I would feel fine about having over.
Thank you sweetheart for having that kind of trust in me!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #10
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I do it at least once a week! it nudges me to clean house every week!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:54 PM   #11
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I have done it. As long as I know that I am safe and trust the person I am with then I am good
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #12
PT4ME
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, is my preference also...... nothing like the "home turf", but as MsFoster said.... ONLY if I know I will be "safe" and "trust" the person coming over.

.......And Lana you are absolutely correct, please KNOW where the SO is if there is one..... why put yourself or the lady in such a predicament?

-PT-
PT4ME is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #13
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26
My ECCIE Reviews

I have done personal home visits, but only have uber extensive screening. And I always ask the gent if he is single or attached. My first one, I did not ask and the gents wife was out of town as I found out upon arrival when her and the kids called, AWKWARD listening to that convo. Then he wanted to do the do in their room where the Catholic Cross was hung above the bed. No way did I want that falling on me, so we moved upstairs to the game room and I was still uncomfortable. I learned to ask, and now I make my determination based on our conversation of what the situation is. Another call I did I had no problem with feeling weird about it. Seems to me usually the gents who request home visits are single
Lauren Lane is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #14
Ivy Chick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 50795
My ECCIE Reviews

When I do outcalls I prefer them to be to the guys house vs a hotel. I am generally more comfortable that way.
Ivy Chick is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #15
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I bursted my house call cherry this past weekend with, of all the ladies on here, a Steeler's fan. I cleaned, dusted, vacuumed, did dishes, lit those smell good candles (didn't realize I was that big a slob). and she still didn't wear the Packer Panties I requested. sigh...

That being said I am now going into hiding!
TonyStark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women