Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60252
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41304
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2016, 03:39 PM   #1
RGV's Girls Next Door
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fake Review of Lilly RGV GND

For those of you who don't know there is a review of Lilly from RGV's GND in the agency section written by a person named RgvGirlSeeker....that is one of MANY usernames that this person uses. Little by little Eccie is finding each one out and banning all his other names.

I am not going to get into my issues with him but I did want you all to know that the review I am linking down here is a FAKE review. I would never ever book this person.

This session NEVER HAPPENED with our agency.

This same person wrote a review for her where he recommended her but under another username (now banned) and when she briefly worked for him and his agency on Backpage under the name Alexxa.

The FAKE REVIEW is this one here below:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1607183

And this the same person, under another name, recommending her while she worked for him on BackPage in the Independent Provider section. Here is that review:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=15...ghlight=alexxa

I hope this will not deter any of you from meeting this talented girl. I apologize for airing this out in public as I have remained quiet about him for over a year now but I felt she needed to be defended from an individual with an axe to grind with me and now Lilly.
RGV's Girls Next Door is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 03:54 PM   #2
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Hey I saw the review posted. I did not think it was real. Knowing the girls of rgv next door none offer poor service and if they do the ownership will fix it. Sad that people do this things. You know it is all about seeing girls and doing real reviews. Glad they caught it. Lilly who I saw a long time back was really nice.
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 03:56 PM   #3
drcool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

my experience with Lilly (seen her twice) were both awesome, good to call out any possible fake reviews so we don't get confused or surprised by any provider in the future
drcool is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:01 PM   #4
Jack Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Lilly is one of my ATFs and I also spotted this fake for what it was. If you look at his posts over the last year, almost invariably each was making a comment about Single1 or the GND. I called him out on it and I believe he quit posting for quite some time. Please give Lilly my best...oh wait...I should do that myself! LOL
Jack Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:01 PM   #5
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Well if these mods would spend more time rooting out these fakers and banning them instead of the "good guys" we'd all be better off.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:07 PM   #6
Hunter 510
Valued Poster

What he said ^^^^^ nice post RJ
Hunter 510 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:08 PM   #7
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Johnson View Post
Lilly is one of my ATFs and I also spotted this fake for what it was. If you look at his posts over the last year, almost invariably each was making a comment about Single1 or the GND. I called him out on it and I believe he quit posting for quite some time. Please give Lilly my best...oh wait...I should do that myself! LOL
You're right about all of that. Lilly's always been great - I give her my best as often as possible!!

Glad the fake reviewer has been removed. They should remove the fake review next.
1longhorn1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:13 PM   #8
STF
Account Disabled

User ID: 293882
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1longhorn1 View Post
You're right about all of that. Lilly's always been great - I give her my best as often as possible!!

Glad the fake reviewer has been removed. They should remove the fake review next.

Good job RGV Next Door Girls, agencies have been a target sometimes so I am glad that you are taking a stand against these people that mis-inform the community and cause financial damage to great providers like Lily.

You have our unconditional support!
STF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:42 PM   #9
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Yea you know not to bring up the past but these attacks fake reviews need to stop. It is bad for everyone. Hope the mods look out for this stuff and ban those who post just to get ahead or put the hurting on an agency or jealous because a girl changes agencies.

Hopefully all the guys see that Lilly really is a sweet girl and rocks....
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 07:47 PM   #10
Eltio
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I have been with Lilly at least 3 times. And she is an AWESOME provider and agency has always been outstanding in finding great talent.
Eltio is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:06 AM   #11
Rio Red
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I just love Lilly, I've been with her a few times and my experience has always been great. She's a beautiful very skilled young girl that should actually be getting way more recognition than what she's getting. Also, RGV's Girls Next Door is always my to go agency because they do have great girls, lots of quality and no drama.
Rio Red is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 03:58 PM   #12
Hunter361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I knew that had to be a fake review when I read it. I think it is great that you take a stand to call out the faker to keep things honest about the ladies.
Hunter361 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 05:44 PM   #13
helno
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I too have met some of the ladies in the agency and every encounter has been wonderful. These ladies do work hard and we should at least be fair and respectful to them, instead of posting fake reviews to hurt them. Thumbs up to the agency for fighting for the ladies.
helno is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 07:29 PM   #14
STF
Account Disabled

User ID: 293882
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by helno View Post
I too have met some of the ladies in the agency and every encounter has been wonderful. These ladies do work hard and we should at least be fair and respectful to them, instead of posting fake reviews to hurt them. Thumbs up to the agency for fighting for the ladies.
Where have you been buddy? So good to see you around here. And thank you for your posting
STF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:15 AM   #15
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Sorry for the issues.

C'mon up to San Antonio sometime and meet some genuinely respectful folks!

We love visitors in both SA and Austin.
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women