Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48393
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2023, 11:37 AM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82
Default GOP Cannabals- eating their own

Good grief; what is one to think when you see about a guy like the drunk driving poster child pointing out Kevin McCarthy for vacating the office of speakership.

Is that payback for not shutting down the Govt>?

Is it because the radical right just loves them some anarchy?

Is it because Gaetz is off his proverbial rocker?

Is it just the way to get the focus off Trumps NYC mishaps?

Is it to keep all the legislation in the house on Hiatus?

While I see McCarthy as a fairly normal guy- he's not the stamp that the freedom caucus group and tea party voters like. It's crazy to watch how the GOP likes to flame and eat their own. Damaging the GOP brand even further.

Guess they really don't give a shit about damaging the institution of government. It is funny tho, how the folks with questionable ethics like Gaetz, Boebert and MTG, coming out to point out whats wrong with their party.

Holy crap = the inmates are in charge of the assylum.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 12:22 PM   #2
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

These aren't real republicans. They have almost all been run out of Congress. Funny that this is what he gets for sucking at the teet of Trump. He has earned this treatment. Though really this all goes back to the Freedom Caucus and Tea Party prior. They've destroyed the Grand Ole Party and will continue to do so. I'm not sure they can ever recover.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 02:47 PM   #3
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Word on the streets is Kevin McCarthy is no longer speaker.

He should be fine though. He only needs to purchase 4 votes or thereabouts. He should call Trunp and ask him how to “find” some votes. Or he should declare the vote rigged and claim some people voted twice or that dead congressman voted. Maybe file some lawsuits. Above all he has to claim he didn't lose the vote.

I mean, republicans will believe anything.
Old 10-03-2023, 03:00 PM   #4
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Word on the streets is Kevin McCarthy is no longer speaker.

He should be fine though. He only needs to purchase 4 votes or thereabouts. He should call Trunp and ask him how to “find” some votes. Or he should declare the vote rigged and claim some people voted twice or that dead congressman voted. Maybe file some lawsuits. Above all he has to claim he didn't lose the vote.

I mean, republicans will believe anything.
LOL. buy him some votes

McCarthy:" It was a perfect phone call / role call. I mean, we won the house, and I just need to find.....4 Votes. "

Boehner- knew it, He left
Ryan knew it, He left
Newt knew it, and HE LEFT.

THE Radical right knows only how to let their women get on top, cause all they can do is "FUCK UP."

They say it's about deficit, or leadership, or failed promises, or whatever. The reality is that McCarthy had to agree to shit that nobody could ever do. HE agreed to impeach Biden no matter what, and he agreed to shut down the government to listen to the Freedom Caucus want's. THey will literally do anything they want to make a point of it's "OUR WAY OR THE HIGH-WAY".

Another perfect example of how NOT to lead or govern. PPL like Gaetz are a huge fucking ass-clown mouthpieces.

The GOP doesn't deserve to have seniority in the house, because even with it, they CAN NOT LEAD!!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 03:22 PM   #5
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Republicans are America’s dumbest people. It's so hilarious to see them implode. I recall a time I disagreed with them but respected them at the same time. Those days are gone.

Since the Tea Party, they've gone downhill. Once they embraced stupid, they've been incapable of making a U-Turn. Just read the writings and musings of the republicans and right leaning nuts on this site.
Old 10-03-2023, 03:31 PM   #6
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Yes. Gaetz and ilk are the problem. Sad that the gop is held hostage by the far right magas. Magas only want to disrupt. Not govern. Gaetz is imo a domestic terrorist.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 03:47 PM   #7
FesteredUncle
BANNED

To quote Enzio Ferrari: That which is behind me does not concern me.

It is called history. It is now behind us. Only place left to go is forward now. To that end: I would nominate someone for the next 12-18 months as speaker of the house. Someone bold, practically unthinkable, but term limited to correct the ship of state. Someone with experience in world affairs and who believes steadfastly in the greatness that is America and someone ready, willing and able to pursue those pursuits with their all.

Therefore; I nominate Donald J Trump as speaker of the house.

Side bonus: He could therefore say anything the fuck he wants to as protected speech on the floor of Congress.

Think big, not small to achieve big things.

Not to overlook or minimize the extreme crap-fest so many would have on both sides of the aisle. Stock up on adult diapers, air fresheners and popcorn kiddies. Shit's about to get real.
FesteredUncle is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 05:23 PM   #8
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I may not appreciate her progressive politics, but Nancy Pelosi knew how to run a caucus.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 05:25 PM   #9
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FesteredUncle View Post
To quote Enzio Ferrari: That which is behind me does not concern me.

It is called history. It is now behind us. Only place left to go is forward now. To that end: I would nominate someone for the next 12-18 months as speaker of the house. Someone bold, practically unthinkable, but term limited to correct the ship of state. Someone with experience in world affairs and who believes steadfastly in the greatness that is America and someone ready, willing and able to pursue those pursuits with their all.

Therefore; I nominate Donald J Trump as speaker of the house.

Side bonus: He could therefore say anything the fuck he wants to as protected speech on the floor of Congress.

Think big, not small to achieve big things.

Not to overlook or minimize the extreme crap-fest so many would have on both sides of the aisle. Stock up on adult diapers, air fresheners and popcorn kiddies. Shit's about to get real.
Yeah, it pains me to say the Republican Party's become a shit show. And Donald Trump's the Shitter in Chief.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 05:28 PM   #10
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
LOL. buy him some votes

McCarthy:" It was a perfect phone call / role call. I mean, we won the house, and I just need to find.....4 Votes. "

Boehner- knew it, He left
Ryan knew it, He left
Newt knew it, and HE LEFT.

THE Radical right knows only how to let their women get on top, cause all they can do is "FUCK UP."

They say it's about deficit, or leadership, or failed promises, or whatever. The reality is that McCarthy had to agree to shit that nobody could ever do. HE agreed to impeach Biden no matter what, and he agreed to shut down the government to listen to the Freedom Caucus want's. THey will literally do anything they want to make a point of it's "OUR WAY OR THE HIGH-WAY".

Another perfect example of how NOT to lead or govern. PPL like Gaetz are a huge fucking ass-clown mouthpieces.

The GOP doesn't deserve to have seniority in the house, because even with it, they CAN NOT LEAD!!
I reluctantly have to agree with you. Gingrich, Ryan, Boehner and McCarthy all had a tough time.

However, McCarthy's and the Republicans' threat the first time around to shut down the government did produce good results. They clawed back $1.5 trillion of the $5 trillion+ in unfunded spending legislated by Biden et al in 2021 and 2022. And if you look at the items that were cut, they needed to be. They were items that moderate Democrats wouldn't have passed if left to their own devices.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 09:34 PM   #11
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I may not appreciate her progressive politics, but Nancy Pelosi knew how to run a caucus.
... Nancy Pelosi couldn't run a cock - let-alone a caucus.
(Which is why her husband stays in California)

The Republicans will vote on a better Speaker and
things will surely move forward...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 10:03 PM   #12
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Nancy Pelosi couldn't run a cock - let-alone a caucus.
(Which is why her husband stays in California)

The Republicans will vote on a better Speaker and
things will surely move forward...

#### Salty
Nancy ran a tight ship. She got Democrats to vote in unison. I don't know how she did it. Maybe by wielding committee assignments and pork as rewards and weapons. As a result House Democrats could get what they wanted done, even with small majorities.

Republicans on the other hand are like a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off. Eyecu2 is right when he says Gingrich, Boehner, Ryan and McCarthy were incredibly frustrated. They were all good Speakers. Their task was impossible.

Republicans are all on the same page about policy, except for Ukraine. But they're letting personality differences and minutiae split the party.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 10:26 PM   #13
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Republicans don't have a policy agenda. That's how they ended up where they run off each of there leaders. Even worse, they've pledged to Trump who gives a fuck less about some grand agenda.

I look forward to Republicans getting more dysfunctional.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:37 AM   #14
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I reluctantly have to agree with you. Gingrich, Ryan, Boehner and McCarthy all had a tough time.

However, McCarthy's and the Republicans' threat the first time around to shut down the government did produce good results. They clawed back $1.5 trillion of the $5 trillion+ in unfunded spending legislated by Biden et al in 2021 and 2022. And if you look at the items that were cut, they needed to be. They were items that moderate Democrats wouldn't have passed if left to their own devices.
but not hastert???
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 05:15 AM   #15
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Quote:
Nancy ran a tight ship. She got Democrats to vote in unison. I don't know how she did it.
She did it like most any totalitarian has done it in the past - goose-stepping forced marches, bribery, threats and intimidation. For consideration: goose-stepping regimes fall.

Recalling a saying from WW II: Loose lips sink ships. Appears Nancy got her battleship sunk last night. She had a special "hidey-hole" office and the Speaker Pro-Tem ordered her to vacate it immediately. She is apparently out of town attending the funeral of a former Politburo member. Speaker Pro-Tem said something to the affect of: sucks to be you and is boxing up her junk to ship to storage. After a thorough fumigation, he intends to occupy the office.

Later alligator! After a while Crocodile. To-To Toostie goodbye.

FesteredUncle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women