Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
test
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2014, 03:34 PM   #1
vtxghost
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21
Default Its obvious that I don't get it

This may be a self alert but so be it.
My rant:
We had a great time BCD the last time we got together.
  • I sent you a note at 11:15 AM to see if you were in town. You said yes. I ask if you are busy. You said you were just waking up. I say throw some stuff in a bag and come over. You ask what kind of stuff. I tell you regular walking clothes, swimsuit etc… and hurry up with a smile. You say cool.
  • I send you a note at 12:15PM to see how long will you be, 30 minutes? You reply another 30 minutes to walk your dog and 10 minutes to come over. Ok, I head over to the mall across the street to buy some things and wait for you because I know you will park over there like before.
  • I get a note from you at 1:00PM saying you are on your way. Ok, I stay at the mall and sit on the bench and wait. 10 minutes, right?
  • At 1:30 PM my friend calls and asks what am I doing? I am waiting for a provider who I am thinking is pulling a no-show.
  • At 1:45 my friend calls me back and tells me that she is not coming. I agree and we go over to the pool and party it up.
  • At 2:10 I get a note that you have just arrived and want to know where I am.
It took 3 HOURS!?!? I do not feel bad that I did not respond at that point. I had $1k waiting for you. I know providers look at this as a business but so do hobbyists. Exactly how much professional behavior should I expect? The BCD time would have been minimal since we would have been at the pool all day. How long should I wait for someone who has no respect for my time?
vtxghost is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:01 PM   #2
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

If you want to wait until June 27th I'll join you! Or maybe a return trip.. Or maybe when I'm in Austin at the end of July...
That's my silly way or saying sorry that happened, but feel free to get in touch!
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women