Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70613
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453164
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48222
pyramider46370
bambino41206
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: This is the biggest concern for earning my vote
Immigration 3 13.04%
Economy 12 52.17%
Voting Rights and oversight 4 17.39%
Energy & Climate 4 17.39%
None of the above- please post your replies. 3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2023, 11:58 AM   #1
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81
Default What is your main concern in 2024 election?

What are you most concerned about when the 2024 elections come around? while there maybe more than one selection, please vote on what item is likely to attract your vote.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 12:04 PM   #2
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Main concern? Keeping trump off ballots and or from getting elected
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 12:11 PM   #3
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

What Winn Dixie said.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 12:11 PM   #4
eyecu2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Main concern? Keeping trump off ballots and or from getting elected
Gotcha...not a fan of Trump either but I would hope that from a policy perspective, we can all vote on those items too! All too often I hear colloquial terms like kitchen table concerns, energy independence, and while they have a place, I'm not sure that's how people are really looking to vote solely. Watching how immigration is affecting the entire country especially larger cities right now, might have a bigger impact to folks that live in bigger cities. What is abundantly clear to me, however is that both parties are failing the public in messaging. And so are the biased news organizations that tout one side or the other. It seems to be very poorly articulated in the majority of news cycles regardless of party.
Old 09-11-2023, 12:22 PM   #5
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

We have gone from actually debating issues to politicizing the judicial system and totally ignoring the Biden's selling our country out to China via his energy policies.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 12:39 PM   #6
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Puhleeze, politicians debating issues has never solved one fucking problem in this country, for either party, and if they are important to you then have the guy who is just trying to avoid jeopardizing his poll standing (your boy OrangeMan) participate in them against the other candidates and defend himself instead of offering to debate Megan Markle for fuck’s sake.

And the judicial system is doing it’s job, it’s the MAGA Cultists and the extremists who don’t like that the hammer is coming down on their corrupt bullshit…Puhleeze Republicans find a new soapbox that doesn’t use words like impeachment, weaponization, criminalization, fake news (there’s an oldie but goodie), deep state, etc…That shit is old & stale, worthless and get’s you absolutely NOWHERE.

Agree, Biden needs to go, badly, the same as the failed con man Trumpy needed to go in 2020.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:39 PM   #7
winn dixie
BANNED

Good topic eyecu!
I can relate to everything that's been posted thus far. Immigration would be my biggest concern if their wasn't that "other" option in the poll.
My republican party has got to get away from trumpism. We have to keep him off the ballot. If he doesn't get the gop nomination he WILL run as an independent. Guaranteeing Biden the election. With trumps criminal acts he must be declared ineligible!
Old 09-11-2023, 01:44 PM   #8
winn dixie
BANNED

To steer this back to overall topic. Immigration is my biggest concern. It has its impacts on the economy as well.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:58 PM   #9
ManSlut
Valued Poster

The Primary issues for me are:

1. Climate change, it’s real. When what lives in the oceans starts dying off, we’re fucked…With this comes a crackdown on pollution too, EVERY FORM OF IT…Land, oceans, lakes, rivers & streams…We need to improve waste recycling, way too much that could be recycled, isn’t…I NEED my grandchildren to have a sustainable place to have a life in, that protects the national parks with their beauty & splendor of this Great Nation, and continues to be able to feed it, too…We have to protect our waterways…Stop denying the fact that globally temperatures are rising and do something about it….Let the fools debate whether a fire in Maui was natural or man made, or a volcanic eruption was caused by global warming or not, just focus on reducing global warming.

2. Balancing the budget and controlling government spending…We need a Flat Income Tax and we need a nationwide ‘roundup up your change to the nearest whole dollar’ sales tax including internet sales, to start cutting into the deficit quickly…We need a ‘Reduce the Deficit’ national lottery…We need a national ‘Go Fund Me’ deficit reducing account…WE HAVE TO REDUCE THE DEFICIT, period, whatever it takes…We need all deficit reducing programs to be only used for that, Deficit Reduction, absolutely nothing else.

3. Education, this country is getting stupider by the second. I know this is more a State’s issue because there are too many different ways cities & states are trying to educate minors, but it’s not working well…I think a great, effective POTUS can say to each Governor, show me what’s working best in your best & most successful school districts in your state and let’s get every state together and let’s put these ideas into a plan and build from there and wie’ll see what needs to be done Federally to fund this improvement. States can’t do it on their own right now., but I feel if we can fix the problems they will be able, but you have to build on ‘what works’….This is the biggest issue, to me, that invests in our future. The less educated this country gets, the more unstable and radicalized it gets. Our prisons are full of poorly educated people…Better regulation of College & University degree & living costs, they have gotten too greedy…We don’t need a Tuition Loan Elimination forgiveness program, which is just trying to buy young adults votes, they knew (or should have known) what they were signing on for to get a Student Loan, so honor that commitment. What the government should do, for now, is waive the interest on your loan, based on you showing proof of your post graduating earning income and your acceptable cost of living needs & expenses.

4. Fix the immigration system, this means controlling the border situation first, enforce the laws of legal immigration, defund states with Sanctuary Cities…The radical liberals wanted to defund Law Enforcement, I say a Federal Law that defunds your state for perpetuating Illegal Immigration.

5. Improving our healthcare system. Ask any foreigner that comes here practically and he will tell you we have a stupid, corrupt healthcare system. I hate these words, ‘government regulation’, but there needs to be a better system of effective regulation on insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, the medical community, etc…Something that truly disappoints me is the fact that people go out of this country to have truly lifesaving, maybe cutting edge, procedures done, and that’s total bullshit! We have the highest percentage of world class medically trained surgeons and doctors in the world and this is happening? Why? Because insurance companies don’t want these procedures approved. Why do they get to have a say, it should be the medical community which has the say?

6. Our military always needs to be strong, ready to protect this country at a moment’s notice.

7. Term limits on politicians

8. Crackdown on Mexico for enabling drug smuggling and illegal immigration.

9. We needs laws and or enforcement of existing laws that crackdown on Bad Parenting, especially gun usage…Your kid is a bad kid, let’s figure out if he can be helped and get it done…Stop the bullying in schools, eliminate Social Media for minors, it’s ruining their Lives…Get States to enact Parenting classes before your first child is due.

10. I know this will cost money and affect the Deficit, but this country has Mental Illness and Drug Addiction issues, reducing both what lessen the growing homeless problem…Let’s not throw money at the problems, but let’s figure out what works and get them help or put them in facilities that can PROPERLY care for them, not everyone can be fixed, but we have to try better.

11. Let’s stop pointing fingers at who’s to blame, and start busting our God Given brains of rational creative thinking and FIX IT…We are so much better than this bullshit we have been doing, I KNOW WE ARE…Every nation in the world knows we are, as the Bible says, about belief in the Lord, this country since it’s creation, has alway been ‘the Light on the hill’. This Democratic Republic has to, needs to SUCCEED…Gosh damn it LET’S LEAD, take the politics & corruption out of our Lives and ACT, DO, SACRIFICE…That is a strong word, SACRIFICE, but practically no one achieves anything in Life without sacrifice …Put away your time wasting political agendas and enact the material agendas that strengthen this great country, not weaken it.
Old 09-11-2023, 02:10 PM   #10
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

My main concern is that Biden or Trump will still be alive for the 2024 election, and I have to watch another awkward shit show. I want some normalcy. Hell, I don't even watch the news anymore because I'm so sick of hearing about Trump and the constant bullshit he brings to the table.

To Biden's credit, he's so boring, clueless and unavailable mentally that he is hard for me to complain too much about. I actually feel bad for the guy at this point in his life. He's like watching a marathon and the old man finishes 2nd to last because he shouldn't even be running in a damn marathon, yet he raises his arms in victory because he actually did win the sorry ass marathon.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 02:21 PM   #11
eyecu2
BANNED

Manslut- I liked everything you wrote there; The only way we get these corrupt asshats out at some point, is to limit the tenure they are in office. It's funny that the POTUS role is the only one there with a limit of terms. But you know those people will never limit themselves on the all you can eat public trough salad bar. There is just too much money- and without accountability, seems the level of corruption, greed and gluttony, knows no bounds with all these seasoned veterans of the senate and House.

It always strikes me as odd when a person who enters into public service, becomes a millionaire in 5-10 yrs, or multi-millionaire. I can only imagine the amounts of money that they divert into slush funds that they really have to pay for their private homes, and not one dime on food, local lodging, vacations, trips, or anything else that our elected officials enjoy. Oh yeah. ....plus the very best healthcare and no deductible. LOL.

Sooooo American, just like the rest of us. NOT.
Old 09-11-2023, 02:28 PM   #12
buzzlghtyr401
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Why isn't Dems lying, cheating, stealing elections a choice? This is by far the most concerning to me.
buzzlghtyr401 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 03:07 PM   #13
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401 View Post
Why isn't Dems lying, cheating, stealing elections a choice? This is by far the most concerning to me.
And they say the same damn thing man…The finger pointing shit is ridiculous, everyone involved in the government has been responsible for this grid lock of infectiveness.
Old 09-11-2023, 03:13 PM   #14
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have a dam good point there. While everyone else is posting a bunch of "Pie in the sky" ideas, If corruption in Government can be curtailed and Politicians weren't puppets for the Banking Cartels good things might start happening. That's about all I hope for.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 04:26 PM   #15
eyecu2
BANNED

Quote:
Glad you wrote your comments but isn't that #3 around voter rights / oversight?? As far as the stealing goes, I haven't seen one lawsuit that was won regarding allegations of cheating.

Please cite the cheating that has been proven.

Now the lies....hell both sides are fucking experts at that sir.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women