Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2017, 05:30 AM   #1
jamiejo
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

User ID: 39578
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Jamie Jo in Orlando but having a slow start

I just got to the Orlando two days ago. Having trouble getting started as I have no clients here and very little cash. I'm sure sounds of women I found themselves at checkout time wondering what happens next. So that's why I'm at basically! Embarrassingly enough. If anyone has any suggestions or advice let me know. I don't know anyone here and I'm staying in a good area at a nice hotel. Please feel free to call me with feedback or text either one. I'm really close to panic mode. LOL 817-210-8612
jamiejo is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 06:34 AM   #2
joefish5413
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default ...

Did you move or visiting? Come back to dfw
joefish5413 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 07:31 AM   #3
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Spell Florida correctly in your signature line. Maybe that will help.

I was just there for business a few weeks ago. Nice city with a lot of hot 20 something year olds. Definitely didn't seem like a nice play to tour considering the local talent of civvies. Sorry to be negative, but probably not a good place.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 07:37 AM   #4
Dakota123
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140333
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Eros is pretty big there. I would join if you havent already... or post on there if you have an account. Slixa is also another one thats pretty big. Hope that helps a little. Good luck
Dakota123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 05:36 PM   #5
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 122213
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The clubs are where it's at in Florida. Orlando is mainly families visiting hunny. I've been to Pensacola and Miami. Danced mostly. Maybe check out a few of the local strips clubs?

Good luck
ForeignPlaytoy is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 05:41 PM   #6
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Get to Tampa a few good clubs there to make money, if you want to dance/VIP.
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 05:54 PM   #7
Lovely_Lita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 374211

I've been in Florida for nearly two months. Initially, I had good luck with p411. The pool seems to have dried up for me here. Consider expanding your availability if you are mobile - ie make yourself available to Tampa Bay and Ocala as well. Do the same with advertising - put your ads where you may normally have not. I'm going to pm you with an exclusive local board that may help.

Do not stay longer than you have to and leave as soon as possible - that's the best advice I can give in regards to Florida.

Due diligence with screening is especially important here. It would be wise to remove any and all talk of s*x and even the talk of being addictive. Orlando LE in particular is aggressive due to the whole family friendly nature of that area.
If you're not yet on verifyhim, I would be more than willing to vouch for you. PM me if you'd like.

Be safe and low key. Don't go in to panic mode. Be patient. Remember, it's not you - it's them...really. At this time of year, we are all struggling here - even if we aren't showing it.

I've discovered the rules are different here. Florida is...a special case.
Lovely_Lita is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 05:16 AM   #8
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_Lita View Post
I've been in Florida for nearly two months. Initially, I had good luck with p411. The pool seems to have dried up for me here. Consider expanding your availability if you are mobile - ie make yourself available to Tampa Bay and Ocala as well. Do the same with advertising - put your ads where you may normally have not. I'm going to pm you with an exclusive local board that may help.

Do not stay longer than you have to and leave as soon as possible - that's the best advice I can give in regards to Florida.

Due diligence with screening is especially important here. It would be wise to remove any and all talk of s*x and even the talk of being addictive. Orlando LE in particular is aggressive due to the whole family friendly nature of that area.
If you're not yet on verifyhim, I would be more than willing to vouch for you. PM me if you'd like.

Be safe and low key. Don't go in to panic mode. Be patient. Remember, it's not you - it's them...really. At this time of year, we are all struggling here - even if we aren't showing it.

I've discovered the rules are different here. Florida is...a special case.
Everything is so perfectly on point. I learned the first time that Florida, as a whole, requires more then sitting on your tushy and answering the phone/messages.

The family vibe, the awesome weather and the BEAUTIFUL beach bunnies, do make it difficult for P4P unless you are a playboy bunny. Not impossible, just difficult.

Smooches
Old 02-19-2017, 05:19 AM   #9
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also, Atlanta is pretty close, if you are mobile. Miami was better than Orlando for me. Please think outside the box on this one. Not only is Florida the asshole of the weather world (always fantastic), it tends to be the jackass of the hobby world as well.

FP
Old 02-20-2017, 07:23 AM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Orlando is full of Mickey Mouse Hobbyists..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women