Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-24-2014, 09:54 PM   #1
SweaterPuppies
BANNED

User ID: 168505
Default Who can you trust?

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if this is alert worthy or not, but I wanted to warn the community here. When I came back from being banned I received a private message in confidence from a gentleman who fears retribution from a provider who knows his real life information. He knew I wouldn’t just sit on this information and thinks something should be done about this indiscreet, vindictive provider, so I decided take a break from trolling to address this issue.

Pursuant to the Eccie Guidelines, “#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.”

I take outing or threats of outing very personally as I had a jilted client who once posted ALL of my personal information online along with a picture of my face. I was completely devastated. The malicious post has since been removed, but I now know how outing feels.

This provider has shared another Eccie member's full name and even a link to her Facebook profile. This Eccie member has always been nice to me, and I don’t understand why her “friend” would reveal her private information to clients, etc.

So basically, I just want everyone to be cognizant of the fact that if your personal information falls into the wrong hands it could be devastating to your real life. If you would like to know who this indiscreet provider is, message me.

Love always,
SweaterPuppies
Old 06-24-2014, 09:58 PM   #2
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

I had someone out me.

The coolest part about being outed to friends & family?

It can only happen once!

Thankfully my friends & family love me and I live a pretty awesome life.. So, the ones that didn't know were far from surprised.

Humans can be vindictive. Be careful of what you choose to share with others in any environment. I can share anything, it's a pretty awesome feeling. And funny enough.. No one in my family got mad at me.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:46 AM   #3
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Great post. Have a great weekend. Hugs
Old 06-25-2014, 07:08 AM   #4
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes great post. You have to tell us who this provider is. We all need to know what lady this is so that everyone can watch their backs from her. Dose it have to do with Twitter? Lol
Old 06-25-2014, 07:38 AM   #5
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to hear who it is
Old 06-25-2014, 07:39 AM   #6
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Just PM sweaterpuppies. She will tell you. I PM'ed her and she told me.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:46 AM   #7
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Trust no one with your real world info, no matter how comfortable you may feel you are with them, that way, no one can out you.

Providers have it worse than hobbyists when it comes to outing as they have to post their real pictures in their ads and who knows if a family member, real world friend, co-worker, SO's friend or anyone else who knows you personally is a hobbyist. I know that unless as provider has a full body pic, including her face, I will not see her or even contact her for a session. Reason being is I want to make sure that she is not someone known to me or have seen in my personal life.

Only one provider that I can recall wants to get as much info on both providers and hobbyists so they can get a pass to go to her private forum, and will use it against them later, not to mention has an agenda of wanting to out others if she could whom she does not like or do not agree with her opinions. I feel sorry for the members whose personal info she does know!
Old 06-25-2014, 07:51 AM   #8
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

That sucks... happens all too often unfortunately.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:52 AM   #9
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
Just PM sweaterpuppies. She will tell you. I PM'ed her and she told me.
Yup she told me to. I bet if people think long and hard about it they can fiqure it out.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:56 AM   #10
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Since the OP has a history of going after me on this board and her last attempt was a dud, I want to make a quick statement that I am NOT the subject of the OP's post. I go out of my way to avoid having any info on anyone other than a handle, P411 and hobby number or email. I am the first one to warn others about sharing too much information.

Unless you are trying to play a game why not just tell the mods who the provider is or have the gentleman and your friend tell the mods who the provider is and let them handle it. That's what they are here for. Its much more effective than the pm charade back and forth unless you are just trying to hurt a lady's business with ugly rumors.

The mods will investigate it and handle it if you and they tell them who it is.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:58 AM   #11
SweaterPuppies
BANNED

User ID: 168505

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Since the OP has a history of going after me on this board and her last attempt was a dud, I want to make a quick statement that I am NOT the subject of the OP's post. I go out of my way to avoid having any info on anyone other than a handle, P411 and hobby number or email. I am the first one to warn others about sharing too much information.

Unless you are trying to play a game why not just tell the mods who the provider is or have the gentleman and your friend tell the mods who the provider is and let them handle it. That's what they are here for. Its much more effective than the pm charade back and forth unless you are just trying to hurt a lady's business with ugly rumors.

The mods will investigate it and handle it if you and they tell them who it is.
If the shoe fits.........
Old 06-25-2014, 08:23 AM   #12
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Outting and threats of outting are a very serious issue and should be handled by staff. Unless you are just on yet another smear campaign then the mods are your best resource for this type of threat.

Bringing it to coed only stirs up drama and does nothing to solve the problem. I can see why certain people are piling on though. You all enjoy yourselves. I'm gonna go suck some dick.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:28 AM   #13
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Trust no one with your real world info, no matter how comfortable you may feel you are with them, that way, no one can out you.

Providers have it worse than hobbyists when it comes to outing as they have to post their real pictures in their ads and who knows if a family member, real world friend, co-worker, SO's friend or anyone else who knows you personally is a hobbyist. I know that unless as provider has a full body pic, including her face, I will not see her or even contact her for a session. Reason being is I want to make sure that she is not someone known to me or have seen in my personal life.

This.

And the truth is, for us ladies at least, other providers are your greatest threat. Yes, there are a few vindictive men out there that will go to great lengths to mess with you-- but in my personal experience, the biggest threats to my safety and security have always been fellow providers.

Now, I won't show my face pic on the open boards. To me, that just increases the chances of someone from my world connecting me to this world. But- I can certainly understand the concern-- in my multiple years, I've had one person who knew me in the real world show up on my doorstep. It is rare, but not impossible.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:35 AM   #14
surfindick
Account Disabled

this thread had better not turn into a fight or everyone involved will have a vacation, this is my one and only warning. This is not the place to start rumors, if anyone has proof of outing report it to a mod otherwise keep your mouth shut!
Old 06-25-2014, 08:40 AM   #15
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
This.

And the truth is, for us ladies at least, other providers are your greatest threat. Yes, there are a few vindictive men out there that will go to great lengths to mess with you-- but in my personal experience, the biggest threats to my safety and security have always been fellow providers.

Now, I won't show my face pic on the open boards. To me, that just increases the chances of someone from my world connecting me to this world. But- I can certainly understand the concern-- in my multiple years, I've had one person who knew me in the real world show up on my doorstep. It is rare, but not impossible.
Yup, keep everything separate. It has happened to me to meet a provider that was a young mom on one of my children's middle school - yup. I met her as a provider a good 4 years later, but it was very awkward. I've seen her a few times, but stopped, only because it was too close for comfort. But she was hot, it was not an easy decision, a battle between the two heads but the big one won.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women