Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2023, 04:56 PM   #1
Mulani Butterfly VIP
TRUE BLONDE NO LIMITS

User ID: 549685
My ECCIE Reviews
Default 1st timw in Austin Whos gonna be the lucky one to show me around for the next few days

Always heard greasy things about Austin,I’ve finally made it here hopefully it’s as fun entertaining as everyone says it is
So tell me Places to go things to do places to eat all the wonders on good old Austin
IM A FUN ENERGETIC OUTGOING GAL WHO LOVES TO HAVE FUN SO FILL ME IN ON EVERYTHING AN ILL BE HERE A FEW DAYS
Mulani Butterfly VIP is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 08:55 AM   #2
buffhunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I hope you've been properly taken care of. A beautiful lady such as yourself should be treated like a queen.
buffhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 09:37 AM   #3
cedarparkguy
Registered Member

You'll get differing opinions from members based on what you're looking for and their interests but I can get you started. Austin is an amazing city with a lot of things to see and do. In my experience, you've got to get downtown (for entertainment, restaurants, Zilker Park, Capital), to the hill country to see both lakes (Mt Bonnell, Lake Austin/Lake Travis) and get to Zilker Park. Being the capital of Texas, there's a lot to see at the State Capital building downtown on Congress. If you enjoy shopping, or bar hopping, check out the Domain before the holiday lights come down. The Domain is in North Austin...it's a combination of shopping, entertainment venues and apartment living. You'll see everything from Culinary Dropout to Wonder Bar. If you enjoy art, Blanton Museum of Art is a good stop, as well as hunting down the street murals spread out around the city. I would recommend LBJ library (for history) and Ladybird lake (Lou Neff Point / Rainey street) shouldn't be missed. For more upscale entertainment, try Azul Rooftop at the Westin for some outstanding views of the city. And if you have time, you should check out the block parties on 6th on the weekend, try to get over to the UT (University of Texas) campus and tower and 2nd street (Willie Nelson Blvd) which has been completely revamped over the last six to seven years. You did ask...I'm just getting started and most of the recommendations are focused on a one time visit to breathe it all in. IF you have time, you should see the Peacocks at Mayfield Park and grab a margarita at Hula Hut while you're in that area, get to Spider House, find your way to Peter Pan Mini Golf, and Franklins Barbecue. Mt Bonnell has great views of the city but it's also on the North side and South Congress shopping, bats and vibe shouldn't be missed. Have fun while you're here.
cedarparkguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 12:48 AM   #4
Mulani Butterfly VIP
TRUE BLONDE NO LIMITS

User ID: 549685
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks a lot for the advice really appreciate most definitely looking forward to getting to know everyone
Mulani Butterfly VIP is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women