Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default REPUBLICANS CONTINUE THEIR PROUD HERITAGE OF RACIAL EQUALITY...

Much to the chagrin of Democrats, SC Governor Haley has picked Tim Scott to replace outgoing Jim DeMint.

Great choice !

The Republican party sent the first black man to the Senate - Hiram Revels of Mississippi. Of course Democrats opposed Revels at the time - based on his skin color. Revels' credentials arrived in the Senate on February 23, 1870, and were immediately blocked by a few members who had no desire to see a black man serve in Congress. Making their racist views known.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Frederica Wilson
Democrat member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

The Republican party sent the first black man to the Senate -

glad to see the retards "continue" to send a first black man to the senate.

lol
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:03 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A number of Congressmen were also black and republican in the 1870s. That is when the democrats were riding around at night with flour sacks on their heads.

That was Michael Steele, He was described by Kathleen Kennedy Townsend as an oreo and a (get this) Nazi.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Much to the chagrin of Democrats, SC Governor Haley has picked Tim Scott to replace outgoing Jim DeMint.

Great choice !

The Republican party sent the first black man to the Senate - Hiram Revels of Mississippi. Of course Democrats opposed Revels at the time - based on his skin color. Revels' credentials arrived in the Senate on February 23, 1870, and were immediately blocked by a few members who had no desire to see a black man serve in Congress. Making their racist views known.

Were the democrats responsible for segregation in baseball diners schools ect? I grew up in a republican family and a area that is republican in our courthouse was a water fountain with a sign whites only.No blacks could use the community swimming pool.Think there were racist views on all sides.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
A number of Congressmen were also black and republican in the 1870s. That is when the democrats were riding around at night with flour sacks on their heads.

That was Michael Steele, He was described by Kathleen Kennedy Townsend as an oreo and a (get this) Nazi.
Laughable. 95% of African-Americans voted Obama in 2008, 94% in 2012. 2% of those who voted for Romney were black. The GOP is apparently not doing a very good job of spreading the word about its proud heritage of racial equality.

Republicans don't give a shit about blacks.

Whirly, your posts get more and more idiotic, and less and less reality-based. You need an intervention.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
The Republican party sent the first black man to the Senate -

glad to see the retards "continue" to send a first black man to the senate.

lol
So you think it is "retarded" to send an African American to the Senate. How racist are you, exactly?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #9
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Were the democrats responsible for segregation in baseball diners schools etc?
Yes, actually. The Democratic Party still had the segregationists back in those days. Segregation of all types was outlawed in stages in the 50 and 60s. The rednecks didn't start their move over to the Republican side until the 1970s in response to Nixon's "Southern Strategy".

Quote:
I grew up in a republican family and a area that is republican in our courthouse was a water fountain with a sign whites only.No blacks could use the community swimming pool.
Didn't matter what "area" you were in. it wasn't based on neighborhoods or towns. The segregation was based on state law. Where you in a Southern state or at least a state controlled by the Democratic party?

Quote:
Think there were racist views on all sides.
True, but you're dealing with averages, not individuals when you are talking about which party implemented segregation.

Prior to about 1970, the South in general and the segregationists in particular hated the GOP because the Republicans had ended slavery and got the blame for every bad thing that ever happened from the Civil War on.

Hence the expression "Solid South" when discussing the control of the Democratic party over the South.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So you think it is "retarded" to send an African American to the Senate. How racist are you, exactly?
context isnt your strong suit is it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Yes, actually. The Democratic Party still had the segregationists back in those days. Segregation of all types was outlawed in stages in the 50 and 60s. The rednecks didn't start their move over to the Republican side until the 1970s in response to Nixon's "Southern Strategy".

Didn't matter what "area" you were in. it wasn't based on neighborhoods or towns. The segregation was based on state law. Where you in a Southern state or at least a state controlled by the Democratic party?

True, but you're dealing with averages, not individuals when you are talking about which party implemented segregation.

Prior to about 1970, the South in general and the segregationists in particular hated the GOP because the Republicans had ended slavery and got the blame for every bad thing that ever happened from the Civil War on.

Hence the expression "Solid South" when discussing the control of the Democratic party over the South.

Check your map and look where Kansas is We always had to drive south to be south,except for Missouri.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
context isnt your strong suit is it?
It was your comment. Thought you could defend it. I guessed wrong.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:20 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It was your comment. Thought you could defend it. I guessed wrong.
explain how you can continue to do something if its the first time youve ever done it
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #14
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Check your map and look where Kansas is We always had to drive south to be south,except for Missouri.
You're in Kansas NOW. I had I no idea whether you grew up there or not. I didn't assume.

Segregation was not confined strictly to the south. Some other states closer to the south had it too. The Southern Dems may have controlled Kansas and/or Missouri many years ago, including before you were born and put segregation into place. I'm pretty sure the Reconstruction era Republicans did not.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Holy chit, is this supposed to show a new TREND Whirlyturd?

Im not surprised you're beating on the Civil War era dems to characterize today's political racial landscape.

You are just too fucking funny!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women