Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2015, 05:06 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Starting my own thread on Paris (some people have sensitive dispositions)

Paris has come under attack twice in the last year. Many are dead, many more are wounded. If you believe that only eight people were involved....I don't have any words to express how naive you are. London could be next as could Kansas City. Why Kansas City you may ask? We in the Midwest have convinced ourselves that what happens in New York or Los Angeles has nothing to do with us. An attack on the Midwest would be a surprise (which would give them a higher body count) and it would create fear across the country.

Some people cannot express their feelings for fear of being politically incorrect. Just like in the book 1984, taking away the words to express yourself helps to take away your power to do so. That is the ultimate goal of political correctness. Fuck political correctness. Say what you mean, know what you're talking about, and be able to defend your stand.

I say that we should do what should have been done years ago, route out this murderous cult and destroy it in every shape and form.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:14 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Paris has come under attack twice in the last year. Many are dead, many more are wounded. If you believe that only eight people were involved....I don't have any words to express how naive you are. London could be next as could Kansas City. Why Kansas City you may ask? We in the Midwest have convinced ourselves that what happens in New York or Los Angeles has nothing to do with us. An attack on the Midwest would be a surprise (which would give them a higher body count) and it would create fear across the country.

Some people cannot express their feelings for fear of being politically incorrect. Just like in the book 1984, taking away the words to express yourself helps to take away your power to do so. That is the ultimate goal of political correctness. Fuck political correctness. Say what you mean, know what you're talking about, and be able to defend your stand.

I say that we should do what should have been done years ago, route out this murderous cult and destroy it in every shape and form.
I cannot express my feelings for you here. ( against the rules) However in the political forum you know how I feel.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:02 PM   #3
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

There are two kinds of Muslims - radical and moderate.

A radical Muslim wants to kill you.

A moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to kill you.

Now do we understand?
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:24 AM   #4
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
There are two kinds of Muslims - radical and moderate.

A radical Muslim wants to kill you.

A moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to kill you.

Now do we understand?
It's sad but the silent majority seems to be condoning it. I don't know how far entrenched the support and ties are... I don't think our government knows either. And that's the scary part. We have shit for intelligence. The president is turning a blind eye to all things not in line with the democrat position. Fucking partisan. Always was even when Hocking his shit hope and change chant. Fuck that. Now we KNOW nearly nothing about our enemy because we choose not to call them our enemy. We might as well just give up and die right now since we are going that direction... We condemn Hitler's ways so much we go to the other extreme? That's not any better. We must understand we will never be able to what is absolutely right and throughout history America has had bad blood on its hands but good intentions hopefully were the reason for that. So we need to do what is right for the greater good not what is absolutely right.

Fuck. Are we going to keep being martyrs to the Muslim attacks until they finally realize that their ideology is wrong? So we'll just send bodies their way until they get tired of killing us. Great plan.

I'm not advocating we do an inquisition and find all radicalized Muslims hiding in our backyard. It's not ethically proper, expensive and may still not prevent all tragedies. But obviously being aware is good. And finally understanding our enemy and their support network would be good. Fuck if I know if that is even happening. But with that and fighting the radical Islamic territories destroying them to the last man would get us closer to making progress.

It is obviously a complex problem so may be the shithead president and his administration should start taking it seriously and get the problem under control... But I have list confidence in him so I'll just wait for the next president to actually do something smart. Hopefully America won't go down in flames before then.

And you're right, JD. These guys like to be unpredictable and will start hitting random places with biggest bang for their buck. KC is a nice target as well as any of the large cities in the US.

Funny the one thing we won't give ISIS... war on their lands is the one thing which keeps bringing more attacks on our soils. Geez we should just give them what they wanted... But we should have done it in the beginning. They have grown more powerful since then.

I think the key word we all share is frustration. It just makes me mad that the president doesn't feel it. He was all smug in that interview saying ISIS is contained. Like we have been able to put the lid on this problem.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:26 AM   #5
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I cannot express my feelings for you here. ( against the rules) However in the political forum you know how I feel.
So in other words you disagree. That wasn't hard. I said it for you.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 08:59 AM   #6
WhiteGentleman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Random thoughts and opinions:

1. ISIS is no more representative of Moslems than the Crusaders or IRA or the Ulster Defense Force or the Ustasi or Timothy McVeigh were representative of Christians.

2. Yes, ISIS wants to attack the West including the US. They will attack anyone who does not share their worldview. They will continue until they are stopped.

3. I suspect that ISIS calculated the Paris attacks to manipulate Western governments to deny humanitarian assistance to Middle Eastern refugees and to escalate their military campaigns in Iraq and Syria. Perversely, both responses play into ISIS' hands.

4. The tragedy in Paris should not deter the West from settling refugees. Yes, a few may be embedded sleepers whom we should try to root out (admittedly difficult), but most are fellow humans who desperately need our assistance and compassion.

5. Western intervention and interference in the Middle East for centuries but principally since the end of World War I and most recently the two US led wars in Iraq, have contributed to the current state of affairs in that part of the world.

6. It is inconceivable that more of the same policies that made the current mess will resolve it.

7. Every time we kill a terrorist, five more step up. Every time a US drone kills innocent civilians, 20 more terrorists are recruited.

8. Winning hearts and minds in the region is the only way to eventually defeat ISIS, but we screwed up that strategy long ago, if it was ever viable in the first place (doubtful).

9. "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth makes the whole world blind and toothless." (Attributed to Gandhi.)
WhiteGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:46 AM   #7
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGentleman View Post

1. ISIS is no more representative of Moslems than the Crusaders or IRA or the Ulster Defense Force or the Ustasi or Timothy McVeigh were representative of Christians.

Actually, this is where you are dead wrong. ISIS is in fact as close a reproduction of Mohammed himself as it gets. ISIS IS the representative of what Islam is about, and has been about since its birth. Those who make words of peace are the ones who have perverted Islam, but they do so at the behest of the Koran. READ the Koran. Every page, cover to cover. Then you will get it.

2. Yes, ISIS wants to attack the West including the US. They will attack anyone who does not share their worldview. They will continue until they are stopped.

3. I suspect that ISIS calculated the Paris attacks to manipulate Western governments to deny humanitarian assistance to Middle Eastern refugees and to escalate their military campaigns in Iraq and Syria. Perversely, both responses play into ISIS' hands.

LOL You really have no idea who we are dealing with.

4. The tragedy in Paris should not deter the West from settling refugees. Yes, a few may be embedded sleepers whom we should try to root out (admittedly difficult), but most are fellow humans who desperately need our assistance and compassion.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Are you seriously saying that we should throw our doors wide open to terrorists because its the 'humane' thing to do??? Good God, I've seen everything now.

5. Western intervention and interference in the Middle East for centuries but principally since the end of World War I and most recently the two US led wars in Iraq, have contributed to the current state of affairs in that part of the world.

Yeah. You are absolutely correct. That is why we signed the Treaty of Tripoli. Oh wait. Shit. The Treaty of Tripoli was signed nearly two centuries before WWII. Dammit.

6. It is inconceivable that more of the same policies that made the current mess will resolve it.

7. Every time we kill a terrorist, five more step up. Every time a US drone kills innocent civilians, 20 more terrorists are recruited.

Well shit fuck damn. You are right. So we should go around and hug terrorists instead. Maybe that will convince them not to kill us.

8. Winning hearts and minds in the region is the only way to eventually defeat ISIS, but we screwed up that strategy long ago, if it was ever viable in the first place (doubtful).

Now this is funny. Now is not the time for comedy man.

9. "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth makes the whole world blind and toothless." (Attributed to Gandhi.)
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:50 AM   #8
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

France earned this. They've been enthusiastically immigrating Muslims for years now, to the point that there are 'no go' zones in Paris, among other cities, which are hotbeds of Muslim terrorism. The police and emergency services don't go there and they are 'governed' by Sharia law.

France disarmed its citizens so that they cannot fight back.

France enthusiastically prosecutes anyone who dares to speak negatively of Islam. Don't believe me? Google "Brigitte Bardot Prosecuted" for more details. Or Marine Le Pen.

And in the last couple of days, the French police have been cracking down. On anti-Islam protests.

And idiocy like you see in WG's post above will ensure that the West succumbs to Islam and a new Dark Ages will spread across the world.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 11:52 AM   #9
WhiteGentleman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

We cannot kill our way to victory in the War on Terrorism. Attitudes like "the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim" or "Kill them all and let God sort them out" will only perpetuate the insanity and make us all terrorists.

Refugees are fleeing the same terrorism we are fighting, so it's in our interest to assist them and not demonize them. If we are Christians as we claim to be, this should be obvious.

Generalizing all Muslims as inherently evil is tantamount to declaring war on Islam. Both President Bush and President Obama have carefully avoided using that rhetoric. We cannot afford to alienate 1.6 billion Muslims around the world. Nor should we.

The world must not tolerate intolerance and violent extremist views that are unwilling to accept co-existence with others different from themselves. Such extremists are the minority in our society. Unfortunately, those who actively practice intolerance are also in the minority.

The cumulative effects of a world that lacks empathy, generosity of spirit and generosity of action plays an important role in shaping idealogies like ISIS.
WhiteGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:59 PM   #10
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok then. Lets take our cues from the guy who said ISIS was contained less than 24 hours before a highly coordinated attack was launched on an entire city located on a separate continent, thousands of miles from ISIS.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:54 PM   #11
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
France earned this. They've been enthusiastically immigrating Muslims for years now, to the point that there are 'no go' zones in Paris,
According to what I have read so far, all of the terrorists except one were French and Belgian citizens.

As one of the commentators on PBS Washington Week mentioned, the real difficulty in combating terrorists is identifying citizens who have become radicalized.
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:57 PM   #12
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Ok then. Lets take our cues from the guy who said ISIS was contained less than 24 hours before a highly coordinated attack was launched on an entire city located on a separate continent, thousands of miles from ISIS.
A bit of bad timing, but Obama was referring to ISIS territorial expansion containment in Iraq and Syria.
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 02:10 PM   #13
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

My favorite type of remark is from those who tell us to do something they have not done to see what they tell us is there or tell us what is there without knowing themselves. That is tell us what is in the Koran without having read it themselves. They get their "knowledge"(?) from someone else, who likewise, has not read the Koran. My son in law is one of those.

Same can be said who argue against evolution and proclaim to be expert but have not read the book.

Same can be said about climate change, Jews, homosexuals. The list is so long! Remember a few years back when some republicans were describing Obama as a usurper? The ones I spoke with didn't even know what "usurper" meant. I am not making that up. They were just repeating what they read or heard. Same rule applies here, expert at the Koran without reading or really knowing, just repeating what they read or heard which tells them what they want to know about the Koran. And when you believe only what you want to believe, YOU QUIT THINKING!!!!!

dumars is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 02:16 PM   #14
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaLover View Post
A bit of bad timing, but Obama was referring to ISIS territorial expansion containment in Iraq and Syria.
Context is a terrible thing, ain't it?

dumars is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 04:48 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGentleman View Post

1. ISIS is no more representative of Moslems than the Crusaders or IRA or the Ulster Defense Force or the Ustasi or Timothy McVeigh were representative of Christians. Anymore than the Nazis and the generals of Japan represented the people of Germany or Japan but we still bombed the hell of of them. They could have rose up against their leadership and probably saved many lives.

2. Yes, ISIS wants to attack the West including the US. They will attack anyone who does not share their worldview. They will continue until they are stopped. We should return the favor in spades.

3. I suspect that ISIS calculated the Paris attacks to manipulate Western governments to deny humanitarian assistance to Middle Eastern refugees and to escalate their military campaigns in Iraq and Syria. Perversely, both responses play into ISIS' hands. And if we can demonstrate the strategic weakness of ISIS by a massive attack then they lose.

4. The tragedy in Paris should not deter the West from settling refugees. Yes, a few may be embedded sleepers whom we should try to root out (admittedly difficult), but most are fellow humans who desperately need our assistance and compassion. We should be very, very circumspect about anyone we bring into this country from a terrorist nation and we should shut down our border.

5. Western intervention and interference in the Middle East for centuries but principally since the end of World War I and most recently the two US led wars in Iraq, have contributed to the current state of affairs in that part of the world. Uh Duh...anything that anyone did has contributed to the current state of affairs in that part of the world. Of course we should not forget what Islam managed to do the last time they got out of the Middle East.

6. It is inconceivable that more of the same policies that made the current mess will resolve it. Which current policy is that? The lackluster, feeble attempt at a military option without the resolve of the White House behind it. During the Gulf War we made 1500 sorties a day, Obama is making about 14 a day and half the time the planes come back with the bombs still on the wings.

7. Every time we kill a terrorist, five more step up. Every time a US drone kills innocent civilians, 20 more terrorists are recruited. Prove this...it is BS.

8. Winning hearts and minds in the region is the only way to eventually defeat ISIS, but we screwed up that strategy long ago, if it was ever viable in the first place (doubtful). Forget hearts and minds. We need to empower the Kurds, let them build their own country. Let them take care of their own security. We need to find someone who will run the rest of Iraq in a more even handed manner and let them finish off ISIS. Simple tactics.

9. "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth makes the whole world blind and toothless." (Attributed to Gandhi.) India has a nuclear armed military and a perpetual war with Pakistan. So what are you trying to say?

This Islamic terrorists deserve this.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women