Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Are Mitt Romney's kids murders because they used in vitro fertilization?

Pray do tell us sinners wtf you pro lifers view this as.....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

That you're an idiot.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It would be much more signficant question if WTF asked Why Does Obama Support Infanticide Legislation - the killing of babies that survive an abortion. Much bigger moral outrage than the Romney kids; on many levels...But most importantly, Obama voted as state legislator in favor of such an immoral law......and as President he makes public policy.

I think the Democrats should take WTF's que and headline this very question at the Democrats National Convention in Charlotte; give NOW, NARAL, PP prime time slots to make on the floor speechs in favor of abortion and killing and such. Afterall, their own Democratic Platform doesn't prohibit partial birth abortions, infanticide laws, and the like.....and the leader of their party voted in favor of infanticide.

Read the transcript of Obama's chilling words supporting the murder of a living child that survived an abortion here:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...rew-c-mccarthy
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You pro lifers seem to think that you can be partially preggo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
That you're an idiot.

That is a given.

Can you answer the question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
It would be much more signficant question if WTF asked Why Does Obama Support Infanticide Legislation - the killing of babies that survive an abortion. Much bigger moral outrage than the Romney kids; on many levels...But most importantly, Obama voted as state legislator in favor of such an immoral law......and as President he makes public policy.

I think the Democrats should take WTF's que and headline this very question at the Democrats National Convention in Charlotte; give NOW, NARAL, PP prime time slots to make on the floor speechs in favor of abortion and killing and such. Afterall, their own Democratic Platform doesn't prohibit partial birth abortions, infanticide laws, and the like.....and the leader of their party voted in favor of infanticide.
Bla Bla Bla,

Can you answer the question. Are Mitt's kids murders in your eyes? All Dems that get abortions seem to be murders, why not the Romney clan?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I am more concerned about public policy and Obama's position on something that is so far outside the mainstream of morality that it makes Obama inhumane.

If you aren't aware of it..read about Obama and his monsterous infanticide position here.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...rew-c-mccarthy
Old 08-22-2012, 05:21 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Make up your mind...

One minute you call it murder, when pointed out that the Romney children have murdered babies by your standard....you then seem to want to change the subject.

btw, If anyone would like to understand the history behind this partial birth abortion distortion, follow the link below.
http://www.slate.com/articles/health...disabled_.html

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

"At issue is Obama’s opposition to Illinois legislation in 2001, 2002 and 2003 that would have defined any aborted fetus that showed signs of life as a "born alive infant" entitled to legal protection, even if doctors believe it could not survive."

This is Illinois Bill SB 1082:

LRB093 10540 MKM 10794 b 1 AN ACT concerning infants who are born alive. 2 Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois, 3 represented in the General Assembly: 4 Section 5. The Statute on Statutes is amended by adding 5 Section 1.36 as follows: 6 (5 ILCS 70/1.36 new) 7 Sec. 1.36. Born-alive infant. 8 (a) In determining the meaning of any statute or of any 9 rule, regulation, or interpretation of the various 10 administrative agencies of this State, the words "person", 11 "human being", "child", and "individual" include every infant 12 member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any 13 stage of development. 14 (b) As used in this Section, the term "born alive", with 15 respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the 16 complete expulsion or extraction from its mother of that 17 member, at any stage of development, who after that expulsion 18 or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of 19 the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary 20 muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been 21 cut and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction 22 occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean 23 section, or induced abortion. 24 (c) A live child born as a result of an abortion shall 25 be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate 26 protection under the law.27 Section 99. Effective date. This Act takes effect upon 28 becoming law.

Odumbo hypocritically voted against this bill which met every precondition he set. He voted against protecting the life of a 'living' infant.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:03 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"At issue is Obama’s opposition to Illinois legislation in 2001, 2002 and 2003 that would have defined any aborted fetus that showed signs of life as a "born alive infant" entitled to legal protection, even if doctors believe it could not survive."

This is Illinois Bill SB 1082:

LRB093 10540 MKM 10794 b 1 AN ACT concerning infants who are born alive. 2 Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois, 3 represented in the General Assembly: 4 Section 5. The Statute on Statutes is amended by adding 5 Section 1.36 as follows: 6 (5 ILCS 70/1.36 new) 7 Sec. 1.36. Born-alive infant. 8 (a) In determining the meaning of any statute or of any 9 rule, regulation, or interpretation of the various 10 administrative agencies of this State, the words "person", 11 "human being", "child", and "individual" include every infant 12 member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any 13 stage of development. 14 (b) As used in this Section, the term "born alive", with 15 respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the 16 complete expulsion or extraction from its mother of that 17 member, at any stage of development, who after that expulsion 18 or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of 19 the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary 20 muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been 21 cut and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction 22 occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean 23 section, or induced abortion. 24 (c) A live child born as a result of an abortion shall 25 be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate 26 protection under the law.27 Section 99. Effective date. This Act takes effect upon 28 becoming law.

Odumbo hypocritically voted against this bill which met every precondition he set. He voted against protecting the life of a 'living' infant.
That is all fine and dandy but it does not answer my question.

Are Mitt's kids murders in your eyes?

Why or Why not?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:13 PM   #9
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

WTF, who paid you to post this crazy thread? Just when I think I've seen it all.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Have you asked Romney what he thinks about it?
Was he for it before he was against it or was he against it before he was for it.

Do you have knowledge of how many eggs were fertilized and how many were or were not viable?
or is this just a fishing expedition.
What does the law say.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
WTF, who paid you to post this crazy thread? Just when I think I've seen it all.
I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this message...

...tomorrow I may not.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Is iit becoming more apparent why these Pro Life people do not want to talk about this issue? Most are for it! Even though they object to the exact same thing happening with say the Morning after pill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Have you asked Romney what he thinks about it?
Was he for it before he was against it or was he against it before he was for it.

He told me he was for it until he found out people were against it. Now he is not sure...

Quote:

Do you have knowledge of how many eggs were fertilized and how many were or were not viable?

That information is locked up along with Mitt's tax returns.

But we do know that :
Embryo culture
Typically, embryos are cultured until having reached the 6–8 cell stage three days after retrieval. In many Canadian, American and Australian programmes[citation needed], however, embryos are placed into an extended culture system with a transfer done at the blastocyst stage at around five days after retrieval, especially if many good-quality embryos are still available on day 3. Blastocyst stage transfers have been shown to result in higher pregnancy rates.[9] In Europe, transfers after 2 days are common.
Embryo transfer
The embryos judged to be the "best" are transferred to the patient's uterus through a thin, plastic catheter, which goes through her vagina and cervix. Several embryos may be passed into the uterus to improve chances of implantation and pregnancy.

embryos judged to be the "best" are transferred to the patient's uterus

What do you think that means 2Dogs? Does it mean that there are more than one embryo? That they select the best one(s). It appears that Whirly is very selective when he throws around the murder word.
Quote:

or is this just a fishing expedition.
Hillbilly Embryo fishing!
Quote:

What does the law say.
I was asking because Whirly thinks it is murder. Well he thinks it is murder if a woman that votes for Obama has this procedure but apparently he is not concerned if Mitt's children commit that same murder. The law says it is not murder but the GOP platform calls for it to be murder.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #13
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this message...

...tomorrow I may not.
Fanatic, lol,
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:18 AM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

JD, Whirly, 2Dogs, joe blows....where are you at on this simple question. If life starts at conception, how do you feel about in vitro fertilization.

Is it murder in your eyes.

Or are you as I suspect , very selective in your views?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:51 AM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

WTF: Are you with Obama on killing babies that survive abortion procedures ?

WTF: Why does the Democratic Party Platform support infantcide legislation ?

Enquiring minds want to know..................

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women